We Will Meet Soon!

SONYA_K thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends,

I am going on a vacation for 20 days to Star Cruise, Singapore, Bangkok, Malaysia and Thailand. I am going to so many places but I am going to miss all of you 😭. You all are very nice and have given lots of love to me πŸ˜›. I am taking my laptop along with myself, so wherever free net will be available, I will come online. I may not come on Yahoo and MSN much, but you all can always PM me.😊

I'll be back on the 5th of June, but I am not sure whether I will be back to India-Forums (due to studies and family). But I will try my best to come back, no promises though.

I want to thank some special friends like Vijay, Lakshmi, Smisha, Mystica, Anjali, Chocolate, KK_lassi, Aahisthaa, Ahmed, Rabeea, Amisha, Alveera, Bas, Chinti, Cutereems, Daisy, Dolly, Dinky, Jammy, Jas, Jem, Jenny, Manjot, Megha, Meghavi, Minnie, Naina, Nans, Neha, Nisha, Phoenix, Ravi, Pooja, Sai, Sajid, Soumya, Sree, Sums, Samie, Nandinee, Meera, Sukh, Aashish, Fariba, Nishi, Jasleen, Hinna, Giri, Princess, Tashu, Misha, Priya (All the Priya's πŸ˜†)

Special thanks to Vijay. I had a chat with him today and he has made me realize that where there is a will, there is a way!. Thanks Vijay, and now no matter what, I will come back to I-F. I am very glad and thankful to you for your advice.😊

Thank you all so much for all the love and support. You all are very special to me. I am going to miss you all very much. Good luck for life!😊. Take care and always believe in God! Lots of love and luck to all of you! I hope you all go a long way!😊

Also, thanks a lot to India-Forums. I am glad to be a small part of this big family which keeps extending. My life without India-Forums will be very boring . India-Forums rocks and is the best place to be in!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

So here comes my 1000th post on India-Forums!πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
Priyanka 😎.

Edited by SONYA_K - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail

we will miss u.😭.................. come back soon.πŸ˜‰

plz do take of ur self.😳

have fun. don,t forget to get the pic,s of the places that u gonna go.πŸ˜‰. missssssss uuuuu...............😳

congo to be a goldie.πŸ‘

good job.& thax for  being on if . u r sπŸ‘uch a  sweet/ good friend.

😳

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
mahn786ch thumbnail

πŸ€— πŸ˜­ Will miss you Priyanka di! Have fun!

And when you come back do tell us!

Enjoy! Will miss you!

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We will miss u priya πŸ€— πŸ€—

Have fun and come back soon

and also congrats on becoming a goldie too

Come back soon 😊
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prinkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

We will miss you!! 😭

Have fun!! πŸ˜ƒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

soni diiii congratz!!!

have fun!!!!

im gna miss tlkin 2 u sooooo much!😭

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
we will miss u hope u have fun enjoy and come soon
jazmine thumbnail

We shall miss you Prinku!! Come back soon!!! Purab Shall miss you tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰actually He's going with youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.
Have fun, enjoy and Congrats on Becoming a Goldie!!πŸ‘.
COME BACK SOON!!
Gonna Miss you!!
Jenny

ME_T thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww............

will miss u.......willl miss u loads.....

have fun though, we don't wanmt 2 stop u from enjoying urself, try no 2 miss us that much πŸ˜‰

come back soon.

also congratulations!!!!!!!!! 100 posts!!!

i''m going 2 miss u loads!

byeeeeee
ahmed316us thumbnail
i will miss u so much sonya, plz come back soon. and congo on 1000th post