We Will Meet Soon! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
😭sonu u better pm me....oh never mind ill pm u😭😭
Hey priyanka, have a brilliant vacation and come back soon.  we are really going to miss u and I am going to miss seeing ur posts and updates.   So have fun on ur vacation and be back soon  in the forum where u belong. 
Hey Priyanka,

Have a nice and safe trip.  Missy I am gonna miss u so much 😭 so u better come back here after June 5th.

Anyway take care and enjoy.

Nisha

will miss u

have fun

congo on 1000 postz

Thanks a lot everyone! I am feeling so happy to have such great friends like you!

I am going tomorrow (Sunday night). So during the afternoon, I may come online. Over there also, I will come online wherever free net will be available.😊

I am really going to miss all of you! I hope that I come back to this forum. You are really a part of my life now. Thanks again for being so sweet and so nice towards me. Also, sorry to all of you if I have ever hurt your feelings.

And thanks a lot for tolerating me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I am going to miss all of you for sure!😭

Take good care of urself!

Lots of love and luck,
Priyanka.😎
Edited by SONYA_K - 18 years ago
Dear Priyanka,

We will all miss you, A LOT 😭  Have a very safe and fun-filled trip and please come back to IF😊
Thanks Anju..I am going to miss you too! 😭Especially ur comedy!πŸ˜†

Thanks again!πŸ€—
sonu sweetie i will miss u 😭but remeber 2 have a cool time n 2 tell us all bout ur trip or varna.....πŸ˜†
Aw...Sonuz di Im sorry I couldnt reply to this topic earlier..I was very ill sorry😭 Have a safe trip!😊

awwwwwww!!! thats sooooo sweet!!😭

we're surely gonna miss u!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ great job on ur 1000th post....