YRKKH 9th Jan- NAKSH MILAN:)

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YRKKH 9th jan 2013

episode start with  duggu  stop  akshi  and  tell  her  to  make  milkshake  and  then  akshi  and  g3  is talking  that  something  is  not  correct. and  they  go  again  and  tell  duggu  that  they  want  to  go  out  and  duggu  said  not  to  go  and  then  they  talk  to  each  other that  naitik  and  duggu  planning  something and  smile .  naitik come  and  duggu  tell  him  that  everything  is  fine. then  bma is  giving  dj  pill and  he  is  get  angry  on  her. and  left  and  naitk  said  he  will  go  talk  to  dj  and  duggu  said  he  will  go  while  he  know  how  to  talk  to  him. and  he  come  and  make  dj  smile and  natik see  this  and  come  out and  duggu  bring  dj  back  and  dj  said  sorry  to  bma  and  everyone  is  happy.
naitk and  mohit  take  everyone  out  and  see  diwali  and  eveyone  is  happy. duggu  is  go  on  side  while  he  dont  like  fire works  and  g3  and  akhshi  came  to  natik  and  he  said  he will  make  duggu  play  with  him. and  then  he  go  to  dugug  and  said  he  is  scared  and  tell  duggu  that  everyone  will say  that  natik  is  not  brave  . and  duggu said  he  is  super  boy  and  he  will  help  him. and  they  came  togather. (after  this  my  video  stop and  the  next  i  see  is)  that  everyone  is  cutting  cake  and  duggu  and  naksh  feed  each  other   everyone  is  very  happy.
akhsi   come  in  the  room  and  see  natik  decorated  room  with rose  and  she  is  happy  natik  give  her  rose  and  said  he  miss  her  all  this  year. and  they  see  the  moon  together and  then  prcape  came  and  BG playing  piya  bavari...😳😳

precape--naitk  is  out  with  duggu and  akshi  and  g3  is  there  to  and   duggu  said  today  my  dad  will  come  to school  with  me. and  happy  and  naitk  is;  still  look scared.

sorry  for  any  mistake  and  any  spelling  mistake.

Edited by Madhavi_Di - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😃😛😃
SpringPrincess thumbnail
thanks for the update!😊 Edited by anjali1790 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madhavi_Di

YRKKH 9th jan 2013

episode start with  duggu  stop  akshi  and  tell  her  to  make  milkshake  and  then  akshi  and  g3  is talking  that  something  is  not  correct. and  they  go  again  and  tell  duggu  that  they  want  to  go  out  and  duggu  said  not  to  go  and  then  they  talk  to  each  other that  naitik  and  duggu  planning  something and  smile .  naitik come  and  duggu  tell  him  that  everything  is  fine. then  bma is  giving  dj  pill and  he  is  get  angry  on  her. and  left  and  naitk  said  he  will  go  talk  to  dj  and  duggu  said  he  will  go  while  he  know  how  to  talk  to  him. and  he  come  and  make  dj  smile and  natik see  this  and  come  out and  duggu  bring  dj  back  and  dj  said  sorry  to  bma  and  everyone  is  happy.
naitk and  mohit  take  everyone  out  and  see  diwali  and  eveyone  is  happy. duggu  is  go  on  side  while  he  dont  like  fire works  and  g3  and  akhshi  came  to  natik  and  he  said  he will  make  duggu  play  with  him. and  then  he  go  to  dugug  and  said  he  is  scared  and  tell  duggu  that  everyone  will say  that  natik  is  not  brave  . and  duggu said  he  is  super  boy  and  he  will  help  him. and  they  came  togather. (after  this  my  video  stop and  the  next  i  see  is)  that  everyone  is  cutting  cake  and  duggu  and  naksh  feed  each  other   everyone  is  very  happy.
akhsi   come  in  the  room  and  see  natik  decorated  room  with rose  and  she  is  happy  natik  give  her  rose  and  said  he  miss  her  all  this  year. and  they  see  the  moon  together and  then  prcape  came  and  BG playing  piya  bavari...😳😳

precape--naitk  is  out  with  duggu and  akshi  and  g3  is  there  to  and   duggu  said  today  my  dad  will  come  to school  with  me. and  happy  and  naitk  is;  still  look scared.

sorry  for  any  mistake  and  any  spelling  mistake.

Thanks for the update.😊
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sooo muchhh for the update 😳😳
princysharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update... Thanks for this.