WU 9 1 13, Kuhu back to sasural.MS asks TVS reform

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update 😊
Thanks for updating and bearing this torture.
so now Sugni will be shown as ideal bahu & wife...MS may arrange adini suhaagraat next... Vikram will be shown as Ravan trying to kill Ram(Adi)... great story CVs pls carry on.

😊Thanks chalhov for the update, really appreciate it.
Well!!!, all is well in Sugni's and Adi's world. Maa Saheb has
forgiven and accepted her as the Daughter-in- law. It's amazing
everyone are easily forgiven for their mistakes/lies/wrong doing,
but Vickram"single lie" is unforgivable, so he has to be punished
for the rest of his life😑 

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
 ur right sanddy, MS forgot everything .. even she forgot that V was first who opposed to kuhu-digi marriage and he was first who said to his mother that may be sugani is right.. but every body forgot every thing ... they remember only one thing that vikram is evil and rest r angel ... great.. please some body kill to these senseless cvs... πŸ˜‘
I don't think kuhu will manage to reform her husband
Sugni really ur a bitch ur a prostitute shame on psh...no justice 4or vikram...son n mom love story yuckkk...so soon show wll end...Shame on PSh...
Originally posted by ash_arti

Thanks for updating and bearing this torture.
so now Sugni will be shown as ideal bahu & wife...MS may arrange adini suhaagraat next... Vikram will be shown as Ravan trying to kill Ram(Adi)... great story CVs pls carry on.

Exactly, seriously this storyline is a nosense, disgusting!!! I liked this show at the begining because of the alchemy between Vikram and Sugni, but after the 360 about-turn, I dislike it!! The show want to show us that a human being don't do a mistake otherwise he will have not the forgiveness like Vikram!! It's just a kind of fairytai where God do everything you wish!!!