Jeannie aur Juju

WU 9 jan 2013 Jeannie and her Magic problem

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sorry mitrams swetha pmed me she is sick sooo willl start wu now😳

Part 1 

episodee start with Priya asking Vicky where were yooou with new year he says i wanted too wish yoou happy birthday baby and they hug. priya sees sandels and ask juju from how aree they she ask him and he says they are for you she thanks vicky and goes because she want too try them out.
jeannie thinking about juju he will think i missed up again Juju says she messed up again.
priya want tooo try out her new sandels but jeannie is taking back her sandels with magic 
Priya loooking for sandels and ask docter uncle about it he says dont worry i will find them for yoou 
Priya leaving he thinks priya is alsoo behaving weird 
back at jeannie she is thinking what is happening with me it happend beforeee but why its coming back 
she try tooo send briefcase tooo juju but she send only half of it. 
Vicky is getting worried alsooo boss call him where aree yooou u have to comee jeannie tryes tooo send other part and she alsooo goes tooo office then briefcase and Velu disapeerd juju ask what aree yoou doing jeannie says i told you i havee a problem. he says yoou havee tooo hide yooourself and try tooo goo homee first she send her half body and the other part tooo jeannie is worried and thinking about it.

Part 2 

juju comes homee and ask jeannie what happening and she tels him she doesnt now and she is scared he says tell me everything what happend paper comes in and juju says what kind of joke is this he open it and it empty he ask what is this why aree yoou laughing likee that she says i didnt loook 
we see a little man he says gosh bazoeka 

Juju ask how is he jeannie tells abooout him and says if something happenins she never coming back Juju start laughing abooout it she says why aree yoou laughing he says yoou where telling a joke na soo that why no she says it  is true i swear 
they are talking aboout how they can beat the gosh bazoeka and they aree going too museum 

precaps Juju velu and Jeannie in Museum 
Edited by .Siham. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Welcomeee :D
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update siham.. great episode👍🏼
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Siham! Awesome episode!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx Siham 4 the wu it was great.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabreen_06

Thnx it was great epi

Thankyooou :D
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramasuresh78

thanks for the update

Thankyooou rama :D
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mandy20

thanks for the update siham.. great episode👍🏼

Thanks 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saisuni139

Thanks for the update Siham! Awesome episode!

Thankyooou sai