Shreya's Criminalistic Production Houe (New VM) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
FF: The Mixed Separation - joint FF with Avani, Lakshmi, CJ, currently-in-progress

Added.
will check this by and by and tell you.😊
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

will check this by and by and tell you.😊

Take your time. πŸ˜ƒ
Hi shreya😊
I read ur story Sr. Inspector Daya last night..
it was fabulousπŸ‘
I like Inspector Rahi's character a lot.. Trio were as usual at their best..Light scenes bw freddy, vivek and daya in the begning ws vry swt,we miss these thngs now a days,keep writng more..
all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by rosepink. - 11 years ago
Thanks so much RP. Oh you reminded me of those Vivek days  by naming that story...oh well. πŸ˜†
hey shri...i always knew ur an awesome writer...but today iaccidntly came up to ur article in NR...and saw the link of thsi thread...hey a long list of ffs, os and ss u have done...pls allow me to take my time and read them all...im starting with that happy potter one...first chapter already done...πŸ˜†and yeah id be glad to receive ur pms when it comes to updating of ur works...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

hey shri...i always knew ur an awesome writer...but today iaccidntly came up to ur article in NR...and saw the link of thsi thread...hey a long list of ffs, os and ss u have done...pls allow me to take my time and read them all...im starting with that happy potter one...first chapter already done...πŸ˜†and yeah id be glad to receive ur pms when it comes to updating of ur works...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks will PM you with updates. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SilentPromises

-reserved-

Jaldi unreserve kariyo. πŸ˜†
I know am so slow and forgive me for that.😳
Just read your Tribute to Tasha & Vivek and Jagah Slap one shot.

T & V's Tribute was a nice, emotional story.. really liked it, though ending was very sad but it was goo.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Jaga Slap - 🀣🀣🀣 LOVED IT!! Even though, I don't know who they are.πŸ˜† Will surely read others when get time but hun... keep writing.πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️
Originally posted by -De.De-

I know am so slow and forgive me for that.😳
Just read your Tribute to Tasha & Vivek and Jagah Slap one shot.

T & V's Tribute was a nice, emotional story.. really liked it, though ending was very sad but it was goo.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Jaga Slap - 🀣🀣🀣 LOVED IT!! Even though, I don't know who they are.πŸ˜† Will surely read others when get time but hun... keep writing.πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️

No problem Ika. Take your time. Yeh stories kahin bhagne nahi wali hain. πŸ˜†

Thanks! πŸ€—