THE BUDDIES l TIMES l VM (Please watch)

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello TBP lovers! 🤗
This is my first vm on the buddy project and well, it's a bit rushed...ma bad😳
but I hope that all of you enjoy it.
I have made the vm so that I included a lot of the jodis and some cross-pairings as well because I know how excited people (or atleast I am) for the new bonds setting up.
If it doesn't work for you, then I am sorry in advance as the song has been blocked in some countries but, I don't think it will be a problem for most people.  Oh and if you like it please press the "Like" button or leave a comment.

Thanks! 😃

Song: Times
Artist: Tenth Avenue North
Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo9dUAHEjFc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo9dUAHEjFc[/YOUTUBE]

-
Edited by -3raser- - 11 years ago
Its awesome for a first one !!!👏
Do make more :)
Awesome vm dear !!
Do make more !!!
This is a magnificent VM on TBP 👏 Do make more :)Edited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
If perfection had a name, it would be this VM.

YES! YES! YES!!! For the 100 episodes, for the past 6 months I've been waiting to see a VM covering ALL THE JUNGLEES!! OMG! This made me cry! YES! This is TBP!! These are Junglees! These are Buddies for LIFE!!!

Words are failing me..awesome, sheer epicness! Please! I beg you, PLEASE! Keep making more! On everyone! Not just the couples, but on the show as whole! I'd do ANYTHING to see something more on TBP, of this scale! Aaah!! I love you for this epicly special gift on this Century Day!
LOVED IT!!!!!Completely utterly LOVED it.All the Junglees.All my favourite bonds!!!!WOW.PLEASE make more.This was amazing.
This, my dear, is sheer brilliance! SO much was said in those 57 seconds. The lyrics went perfectly well with the moments shown. MY GOD. Totally and absolutely BRILLIANT! I honestly have no words. I've been rendered speechless. Utterly beautiful! Do make more! 😳😳
Kudos! 
-Raina
double postEdited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
this was amazing!!!!! and if its your first time then its mindblowing raised to the power of infinity!!!!!!!
loved it!
continue making more!!!!!
This is what I call a Perfect Mix!👏
What an amazing treat for 100 Episode Completion!<3