Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

RaghaVi OS: Meant to be Together

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't believe I still haven't posted this OS. I wrote this in December, and I guess it got sidelined somehow. Please do tell me how it was. Non-likers please stay out.

RaghaVi OS: Meant to Be Together

She watched as he fell. Then she broke out of her daze and ran forward yelling, "Raghav!!!"

She caught him just as his head was about to touch the ground. She stared at his wound openly weeping. She was his strong Sia, but she couldn't be strong any longer. She couldn't see this happening. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want it. He was her strong Raghav and yet he was hurt. No, no, no! This was all wrong.

He reached up and wiped her tears. He shook his head slightly and said, "Nahi Sia. Nahi. Tumhe isse moun tor jawab dena hai. Jao! Main tumhara intezaar karonga."

Sia nodded. She grabbed a cushion from the couch and put it under Raghav's head then she stood up. Today this would end once and for all. She ignored the banging. Sundar, Tanisha, Komal, Krish, and Gayatri were behind the door, locked away from the happenings in the hall. They would have to wait. She concentrated on the man standing in front of her. Her tormentor and soon to-be-dead husband. He was laughing.

She stepped forward and tripped over the gun that had fallen out of his hand. She reached down and picked it up. It felt strange. Heavy and out of place. But that didn't matter. Right now all that mattered was getting revenge for what he had done to Raghav. He had shot Raghav and now she would kill him. 2 years after leaving him, the man had come back to get her. But she would not go. Because she was meant to be with Raghav. Raghav and her were one. And she would prove it.

Sia brought the gun up and pointed it at his face. He took one look at that and laughed. He said, "Jhanvi, Jhanvi, Jhanvi. Tum mujhe maroge? Aisa ho hi nahi sakta hai."

Sia laughed. A bitter laugh. "Jhanvi tumhe nahi maar sakti hai, lekin Sia…Sia, tumhe zaroor maar sakti hai."

Somewhere sirens could be heard as they came closer and closer and closer. She heard the door crash open and the 5 come running out, but she didn't turn. Instead, she pressed the trigger as he continued to laugh. The first shot hit him in the knee, shocking him out of his laugh. Before he could say anything, she shot him again in the stomach. He lurched forward, but she quickly shot him in the heart and then in the head. He collapsed in her feet, dead. Sia's hands fell to her side, heavy. She dropped the gun. She stood there for a few moments, realizing that she was free. Finally, and forever, free.

Then she turned around and ran back to Raghav. Raghav was sitting up slowly. She bent down and helped him up. By this time the sirens had stopped and the doctor and nurse from the ambulance came running inside. They helped him to the couch and checked his wound. He had been hit in the shoulder. The doctor said that he would be fine. They would take him to the hospital and take out the bullet. He would be up and running in a few weeks. Sia smiled.

Raghav reached out with his good hand and Sia grabbed it. Raghav said, "Kaha tha naa. Main tumhara intezaar karonga."

Sia hit him lightly on the knee. "Tumne toh aise kaha jaise tum hamasa hamasa ke liye jaane wale the. Main tumhe bata doon. Agar aisa hota toh main bhi tumhare peeche peeche aati."

"Matlab swarg main bhi mera peecha nahi chorogi?"

"Kabhi nahi!"

Raghav laughed and Sia leaned into his chest. She listened to his heart beat and realized that this was what love was. This was what being together meant. And this was love. Raghav and Sia were one forever. They were meant for each other. No matter what came before and what come after, this is what mattered right now. This moment when they were together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't watch this show.. I did.. the first few episodes but i read this cause.. it's you. 😳 🤣

But uh, awww. That was adorable. I loved how much they care about each other. <3 Whats-his-name [the bad guy] shot.. by Sia? 😲 A happy ending. How beautiful. Teach me how to do happy endings. For some reason, all i can write is.. dark.. 🤣

-Jot.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shree very nice--

and well written  👏
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

I don't watch this show.. I did.. the first few episodes but i read this cause.. it's you. 😳 🤣

But uh, awww. That was adorable. I loved how much they care about each other. <3 Whats-his-name [the bad guy] shot.. by Sia? 😲 A happy ending. How beautiful. Teach me how to do happy endings. For some reason, all i can write is.. dark.. 🤣

-Jot.

Aww so sweet.  🤣 

Bad guy = Viraj. And I thought it was fitting. He tortured Sia so he should be killed by her. What's it called? Ah yes...the circle of life.  🤣 

Happy endings. Real easy. Just be happy. You're dark, that's why you write dark.  🤣 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
You're dark. 😳 Go to hell. I'm gonna leave now before the DT of this place yells at me for spamming... which would be sad. 🤣
Minionite thumbnail

You're dark. 😳 Go to hell. I'm gonna leave now before the DT of this place yells at me for spamming... which would be sad. 🤣

Me! Ha! You're the first one to say that. Hell I spam more than you and I haven't been told off. 🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Well you're a coolbie, so who cares? You don't have to send members PMs to not spam. I do and I'm gonna seem hypocritical if I get told off for the same XD
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

raghav sia😭

this brought tears to my eyes.

i wished our raghaVI would have gotten a happy end like this but...😭

@Sri, beautiful OS, You are one gifted writer. you did a great job. i usually dontt read FFs or OS with so much interest but i read this one with a lot interest.

this was awesome

waiting for more OS from you on raghaVI😃

Minionite thumbnail

Well you're a coolbie, so who cares? You don't have to send members PMs to not spam. I do and I'm gonna seem hypocritical if I get told off for the same XD

True, true. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

raghav sia😭

this brought tears to my eyes.

i wished our raghaVI would have gotten a happy end like this but...😭

@Sri, beautiful OS, You are one gifted writer. you did a great job. i usually dontt read FFs or OS with so much interest but i read this one with a lot interest.

this was awesome

waiting for more OS from you on raghaVI😃

Thanks Sara. I still can't believe I missed this one. I was sorting through my files today and that's when I realized I missed posting this one. 😆

My next thing on RaghaVi will probably be a FF so look out for it. 😉