Arjun

Ariya FF: Battle Scars Chp1-pg11-PMsL8r

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My dear Ariyan pankhas, I'm back with another FanFic, new emotions. I hope you all have a lovely emotional ride when you read this.

Warning/Note: Please be patient and read the NOTE carefully.

This is the first Dark story that I am going to penn down and put it here for all of you's, at least from my side. This is my first attempt to write something in this genre with lots of darkness. Well I here think this is Dark it might be not for you guys.

The warning note 'Battle Scars' is strictly 16+ due to violence thats going to be put in further down the track. I have improvised the characters for this particular story.

I heartily hope each and everyone of you like this fanfic and accept it with open arms.

On a parting note please don't bash m as I never penned something so different ever and  never ever thought about presenting something like this ever before.

P.S: 1) Do let me kow if I should continue it and
        2) Weather you would like a CS (Character Sketch)

Enough of my blabbering Tadaaa..>> Shru presents>>
-----

FanFic: Battle Scars

Index

Prologue- Next post.
Background Story - 2nd post.
Character Sketch - Page 8
Chapter 1 - Page 11

----

Ohhh forgot to thank Sanchu for waiting so much patiently🤗

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail

Prologue

(A quote that I borrowed from MastiMuskaan:

Every man has his secret sorrows, which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow )

'Life goes on no matter what happens'

Everyone says that one day in their lives, but is it true?

'Sh*t happens life goes on'

Is this true?

Who knew?

The answer could be buried somewhere close by, but definitely somewhere far for those people who can't achieve it sooner.

Days pass by into years yet; Yet, I stand where I was years ago. Is there anyone to rescue me? Would there be someone to help me! I need to move on and want too, thought Riya every night without forgetting.

---

Anyone could be cold hearted but not everyone wish to be one, some wants to act cold while others have no choice but to add ruthless, arrogant behaviour up on their face. Why? Was another question to be answered sometime in the future?

These questions mainly belonged to Riya's life, but somewhere everyone was in the same place with different situation had surrounded them.

----

Life takes you through all kinds of ups and downs, but would this lead Riya into be part of an ETF team, as an ETF officer despite her being across seven seas?

Everyone lived their life safely, without bothering each other. But what made them come together?

Nonetheless, everyone had different backgrounds their back drop was same.

The five stars lay under the dark sky, shining for the naked eyes yet they had a faded charm just like their lives.

The sky they looked at never brought up the rising sun; there was never a bright light for their rescue, but who knew it would be up there soon.

Yet there were no complaints by the inner turmoil, they had.

Everything lay under their Battle Sky, which is unseen by the naked eyed yet there were so much scars left behind that were now faded away for the world.

The 'Battle Scars' that never faded..

They will continue until they have someone to call them theirs, but this time forever!

Read Next post for Background Story!😳
funkylicious thumbnail

Background Story

Riya had struggled all her life to become 'Something' 'Someone identifiable'. Struggle was not her past but her life-time partner. A silent partner that would never let goes off her.

Her past has always been a nightmare to her, as it has always being in dark. Despite of her best friend 'Shree' insisting her to share her past Riya never did. She always said 'Later dear' chucking the topic off the fence.

He insisted quite a few times but later he was fed up himself.

On the other hand Chotu and Arjun the only duo that never worked together even though they were in the same team.

Their past is their ways of separation, why they separated as brother no-one knew. Arjun had only one person in his world to be called as his, but due to a horrifying encounter his dearly wife was the victim of the murder.

Her fault was that she loved him beyond she could express by words. For her husband's life she sacrificed her's. 

For which Arjun all his life cursed himself, he always blamed himself for Roshni's death. However, he was positive on finding the culprit, after a year of private investigation Arjun had found his culprit Sikander.

But as he was a highly intelligent criminal i.e. he was the second man in command after the don in the underworld. Therefore the Chief Minister had ordered not to kill him straight off, it was mainly to gain information about the underworld activities.

Arjun at that time couldn't control his boiling blood, he tried his best to control but 'Roshni's memories rushed down his brain every second he saw Sikander. Sikander's evil smile provoked him even more, he was unbearable for Arjun.

In a mere second Arjun had lost his temper, therefore resulting the bullet being fired out from his gun. The culprit Sikander was shot very close to his heart, but shortly he was rushed to hospital by the fellow officers therefore, he was saved at the last moment.

He lived like a cat with nine lives.

But Arjun was determined, to punish Sikander for his sins.

Since Sikander was caught by Arjun, he was calmed with his behavior. He had changed his attitude towards Chotu his brother. Yet, he never accepted Chotu as his brother completely; he did show some kindness by talking to him in public.

But keeping their relation a secret with other colleagues was another challenge to them.

Arjun's heart had softened up by talking to his long time close friend Sameer Rathore, especially since he had caught Sikander for the second time.

He often shared his feelings to an Open book personal Rathore. He did have his book opened up free to explore for his acquaintances and close ones, yet Rathore had some pages sealed up in a corner of his heart.

Neither Arjun knew what it was, nor did he ever bother to open the sealed pages from Rathore's heart. 

Though, silently Arjun never could stop wondering about Rathore's sealed pages.

Present story:

It had been few years since Arjun joined ETF, he was happy with his ongoing victories and success. He had eventually become a happy man who at least smiled once in six months.

Riya on the other hand struggled keeping herself up with all the work loads, she received recently. Yet there wasn't a grudge or grunting from her side. She suffered but never complained to anyone except herself, which is what her boss likes about her.

That was one of the main reasons why the editor in chief of 'The Funk News' decided to promote her from research to journalist editor position.

Riya never trusted herself to reach that position though all her life she struggled to find what she what to be, till what she is now.

Riya looked over her past few years; she started out receiving low grade in 12, passing out by luck. Then she studied science for few years, but unfortunately couldn't complete because of her disinterest in Chemistry. The following year she took up Info Tech and Teaching, where she became friends with Shree in her 2nd year. Soon, she dropped that degree as well, finally settling her score with three years in journalism. She passed out of university at the age of 26. She wasn't proud but she couldn't be upset by the vast knowledge she explored in those years.

Her thoughts came to an end with her settling to think how she Riya always wanted to work as a forensic expert she couldn't do so. She couldn't gain enough knowledge to take her studies further in that particular course. All because of Chemistry she always thought.

Shree and Riya had split as soon as Riya dropped her on going course, soon after two years they met. That's when Shree had finally completed his Degree with honors in his hand, while Riya just stood there with journalism Degree by her side.

She wasn't keen on studying journalism, at start but later she got interested with the current affairs. Lively life, interesting twists and turns, she had never enjoyed her life like that before. At least not then when she had tried studying Info Tech and Science she always thought. Was this the purpose of her life? 'She yet had to confirm'
---

Phew I'm done here...😉 So How was it?
Reviews please😳 and do let me know if you want CS...😊 and Pm's will be sent later.

-ShruEmbarrassed
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Reserved!
*edited*
OMG so soon... I can't believe myself.😆
I like the name of your story... The name is providing a emotional and dark look to the story, though i am yet to discover the appropriate significance of the name. And it has an other reason too and you should know that. It can be initialised as BS<Blush>
Uff... It was so hard to wait for BS, but "Sabr ka Phal, Meetha Hota hai".
Coming to the FanFic, my hearty congratulations to you dear. Its indeed tough to finalise on taking up a dark genre, and as far as I know its the first story on dark genre brought out in our forum. I'll hope for the best, and that you may get your deserved appreciation for this daring approach.
The prolouge is amazing. The lines
"Anyone could be cold hearted but not everyone wish to be one, some wants to act cold while others have no choice but to add ruthless, arrogant behaviour up on their face."
indeed express the 'Suffering of a Person', he had exprienced to adopt that Cold behavior. What a display of human attitude and behavior in a few words! Marvellous!
Thanks for providing the BG Story. It will help me to cope up with the upcoming Parts.
I believe its something really scary, embracing their pasts, and may be prohibiting to step into the future.
'She had yet to comfirm' and we as well on how she gets rescued. Will wait for how you unleash the facts.
So as for now Rhea is still to join the ETF Team.
Please provide the Character Sketch.
Waiting for the next Update. Thanks for the PM. Love you my dear. You're to good at writing.🤗
Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Shru...
That was wonderful...Amazing...!!!!!!
Loved it...
prologue was great...It makes me think about Life more deeply...!!!!!!11
I saw it before u send PM...!!!!

Edited by .9.Sara.9. - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shru dear.,...

amazing re ...
i liked d story ka concept 

Every man has his secret sorrows, which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

Loved d line u wrote ,,...

Congratulations for d next story ...n i m awaiting for d next chapter 

i Personally like reading serious stuffs more..something which has a indeoth meaning 
 ...so i m definitely luking forward to it whole heartily ...

Would like to read d next chapters ..

liked ria's character u mentioned

Arjun n Sameer rathore's frenship bond seems nice 

A big waala Hug for u 

PURVA
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yakh basta dilon me yaad zinda
rehti hi nahi
tune marne walon ko to
chu kar dekha hoga
sard ho ya aag ho...
jazba ye bedard thehra
tune bhi to kisi ko
barf pe chalte dekha hoga
aur tum hi to kehtin thin
jab shaam ka suraj dhal jaye!!
aur khwab hamara jal jaye
jab jism me rooh bhi mar
jaye...
us waqt hame mar jane do...
MAIN KYUN ZINDA HUN????
jab aks shikasta ho jaye.
har naksh hamara mit jaye...
jab dil ka aina dhul jaye...
us waqt hame mar jane
do...
MAIN KYUN ZINDA HUN??????
MAIN KYUN ZINDA HUN??????
First congrats for ur new ff.
Now i have one more story to wait for updates.
Lyked the prologue n back story...very interesting
so ria has nt entered etf yet
sikander is also there ...bad man
i enjoyed it thoroughly.infact i love everything which comes out of ur pen..
Looking forward to story to progress
update soon
@zoon congrats for coming first
chalo koi baat nai next tym meri bari
Edited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
loved it
will love to read more
cont soon
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg shru another i always loved ur work
now this is intersting story
riya ne sab aadha aadura padi hai
sirf jounalism puri padi hai
coming to title of the story
i loved it ,it has all the emotions
rathore and arjun are sharing frndship bond
and arjun and chotu are brother,but y their r
not leaving as brothers?????/
waiting for it
continue soon shru👏
loved this story

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Wowww that sounds interesting :)
I'm really looking forward to read it :)