abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey my lovely junoonions
Sana here ,i am again well some members are very particular about their personal Wu & vu but i am not so i don't mind if you copy my updates but plz respect forums rules do not circulate others intellectual property & circulate as your own.

Part 1
Scene 1

Episodes starts with Lakhan telling Meera that if Ramdhari is guilty so is she of running away from what she had promised panchayat members so even Meera is equally worthy of punishment.

Lakhan wink & gives a sign to one of his men to attack Meera.

Villagers are about to attack both Ramdhari & Meera with stick & stones but just then our man in dhoti lolzzz our Prithvi Rambo singh enters & gives high kicks & fights with stick.

Prabha is crying & Lakhan watching as though some entaintment but looks pale seeing Prithvi effortlessly protect Meera.

Prithvi asks Ramdhari if he is fine. Ramdhari says yes & fellow hits Prithvi but Meera suddenly comes & pleads.

Meera folds her palm & tells the villagers that she is requesting humbly not to harm her father & that what her mother had left incomplete years ago she will do it.

Meera tells the villagers that if they want her to get married to Prithvi so she will do.

Ramdhari is very sad & Prithvi is shell shocked. Prabha & Sunehri are confused. Lakhan is not happy coz if it happen his plans will fail.

Prithvi asks Meera if she gone mad & is she lost her senses.

Meera chooses not to say anything.

Lakhan watching all this claps his hands & says look at the hero of our story referring Prithvi as the hero that hero who should know about the issue has no idea.

Prabha is trying to let herself free from a goon.

Lakhan shouts & inform Prithvi that Meera & he were married when they were children & this the reason why Sudha who was against panchayat orders escaped taking Meera away to Delhi & tells Prithvi that now he has to stay with Meera as her husband after getting married his entire life.

Prithvi initially doesn't believe & shuts Lakhan's mouth & asks Ramdhari what is Lakhan saying?

Lakhan says Ramdhari won't tell him anything & tell him coz Ramdhari is caught red handed when he was sneeking away to help Meera escape again hints his goon to react.

So one of the person shouts that Meera & Prithvi has 24 hours & if they didn't get married then even he doesn't know whom they will harm.

Prithvi is shocked & in utter disbelief & stands like a statue.

Meera says she will do whatever they wish for but now let them go. All are crying.

Meera declares that soon she will marry Prithvi as per their wish & pleads all not to harm Ramdhari she will do whatever she has promised them.

Prabha & Meera help Ramdhari get inside the haveli all get inside except for Prithvi who is still in state of shock.

All the villagers leave.
------------------------------------------
Scene 2

Lakhan is sitting in the storage gowdown & talks to his goon that if Meera & Prithvi really got married his plans of becoming head of panchayat will get over & also his plans of defaming Ramdhari.

Lakhan tells the goon to kidnap so that villagers think again Ramdhari is trying to help Meera escape then he might get his place & convince that his big brother is unworthy in front of the panchayat members.
Scene 3

Ramdhari is resting on the couch while Meera helps with Ramdhari with his blanket.

Ramdhari asks why is she worried about him as she should think about her life & about her mother live her life with her fiance peacefully.

Meera tells Ramdhari that she has got a chance to stay with her father after so many days how could she leave him in a crisis & if he had got hurt badly she couldn't have forgiven herself.

Ramdhari blesses Meera & tells her to re think over her decision & not think about villagers & him coz he can take care of the villagers & situations here & that she should not only think about him but also her mother.

Meera is tensed goes from there.
Scene 4

Meera sits in her room & thinks about Akaash & look at her photo & apologisez & talks to Akaash's photo that she might not get together in this life but next lives to come she will marry him.

Meera gets ready & goes out but two men of Lakhan kidnapped her help of chloroform.

Haveli's loyal servant sees this happening & runs to inform Prithvi who gets fb about Meera telling she will marry him.

Prithvi goes running after getting the news & Ramdhari along with Prabha also get going.
-----------------------------------------
Part 2
Scene 6 (will edit later guys not slept whole nite zzz time)
>>>I've edited it.

Goons drive Meera in the jungle & then put her in a pit, while plans to cover her in the pit by the sand but wild wind start to blow.

Prithvi theme song plays & his legs enter first & fights the goons & beats them blue & black.

Prithvi takes Meera out of the pit & saves Meera & wakes her & calls her (eh ladki lolzzz)

Meera gets up & thanks Prithvi.

Prithvi answers that he saved her coz she is daata's daughter.
Part 3
Scene 7

Ramdhari & Prabha come & Lakhan also comes with the panchayat members.

Panchayat members start to fire Ramdhari with accusation that he was again trying help Meera get away so that Meera doesn't have to bare the punishment.

Prithvi asks the panchayat members to stop.

Panchayat members say that they needed a solution to their judgement so that villagers don't bother them.

Prithvi after sometimes says there is a solution he takes out his rudraksh bead chain & ties it to Meera's neck & applies sindoor with his blood coming out of his hands.

Every one are shocked.
Precap: plz help me with precap i didn't see it.Edited by abd_20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^ Thanks a lot dear for giving the WU here in IF ! 🤗

P.S i wish ppl will stop stealing WU's from IF.. n posting it else where ! 😡