Wanna see Kinshuk Mahajan on Zing Mag Cover page

Posted: 11 years ago
Plzzz Wanna see Hottest Handsome Hunk  KINSHUK MAHAJAN on Zing Mag Cover Page with his new latest exclusive Photoshoot .Pzzz . He deserves it . 
Yes Please we want to see kinshuk's interview
yes KINSHUK MAHAJAN on Zing Mag Cover Page with his new latest exclusive Photoshoot .Pzzz . He deserves it .  i loved it
Want kinshuk mahajan on zing cover magzine with latest photoshoot n exclusive inteview plz plz plz
please can u interview Kinshuk mahajan and could it be a long Interviews asking him about his break , upcoming projects and all and also could we have a proper photoshoot of him please.
Please can we get Kinshuk Mahajan featured in the next Zing Mag, can we get an exclusive photoshoot as well and I really want Kinshuk to be on the Front Cover.
zing we need a new photoshoot of kinshuk pleaseee. we are beyond desperate to get news of what he has been up to and what he plans to do next.
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Plzzz Wanna see Hottest Handsome Hunk  KINSHUK MAHAJAN on Zing Mag Cover Page with his new latest exclusive Photoshoot .Pzzz . He deserves it .

totally agree with monica, photoshoot plus an interview of him needed. asap for his fans.  
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Please can we get Kinshuk Mahajan featured in the next Zing Mag, can we get an exclusive photoshoot as well and I really want Kinshuk to be on the Front Cover.
agree cover page 
Originally posted by anjumluvkinny

Want kinshuk mahajan on zing cover magzine with latest photoshoot n exclusive inteview plz plz plz
agree photoshoot plus interview