After Parvarrish, Saurabh Goyal to play terrorist

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

After Parvarrish, Saurabh Goyal to play a terrorist in Life OK's 26-12

Saurabh Goyal, the young and talented engineer turned actor essayed the role of a simpleton artist in Sony Entertainment Television's Parvarrish. And now he plays a diverse role that of a terrorist in Life OK's 26-12, produced by Sphere Origins.

There will be three new terrorists joining the central character of Jiddah (Cabir Maira) who will work as RAW agents with the police. One of the guys will be an expert bomb maker, the other one being an expert in cyber crime and the third an expert in all kinds of dealings. Saurabh would essay the role of Rajan, who is a bomb maker by profession.

When contacted, Saurabh confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have shot for my introduction scene in 26-12. I essay the role of a terrorist which is completely opposite to what I was playing in Parvarrish. As of now, my track in Parvarrish is over and I have no idea whether I would be required later. In 26-12, I have a different look and my attitude and presentation is very different."

The entry of the three characters will happen very soon.

thanks for sharing!! that's going to be interesting now. ðŸ˜ƒ
jaddha is an undercover agent . wow , now thats a twist
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

jaddha is an undercover agent . wow , now thats a twist

no  jhadda  is  nt  an agent .. those 3 men will be with jhadda nd they will  get into raw  bt  they  r  terrorist ...    interesting ... 
Posted: 10 years ago
Any body found this guy????
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

Any body found this guy????
I didn't notice him either !

Same here:-)bks pic is nt clear nd so cn't recgnise hm:-)