Written Update: 10th Jan 2013

Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with,Onir is in Ovi's room n saying that Mumbai is so small that when you came in kolkata you had meet an incident with my car, as u where in searching me everywhere but that we were strangers n now we are family members.Onir ask if she is ok with medicines which is not giving side effects to her,Ovi nods. Onir is filling up an injection for her then she ask why you are filling it then Arjun says to Ovi to behave,She says i can't question to the doc for my medicines then Onir says yes you can. Onir asks her if he can give the injection to her,She nods.Onir gives it on her hand tell her to relax,After it he gives two small tablets bottle to ovi which are Calcium tablets n says choose the 1,Ovi takes a bottle which the tablets are in white,Onir says both have same choice as both are really close but Ovi listening this picks up the green 1 bcoz she didn't liked what Onir said about her n Purvi,Then he asks a question to her that is their any problem between her n Ovi,She says why don't u ask all this questions to ur wife she will answer u everything after listening it Onir gets up to go n says if you have any problems then do call me,Arjun comes to thank him says thank you doctor then he says don't call me doctor call me Onir.After that Ovi says why he was asking me about all this,Arjun gets angry asks her why she is doing like that,Why she wants fight again but then Ovi says i didn't told him anything about her past n all,Arjun again gets angry but calms down. Ovi seeing this tells sorry to him n says even if we are having fights,problems we don't hide it so why purvi kept hidden all this from him,I m sorry Arjun again.
Then Scene shifts to Sunny as he is looking tense n disturb in mean time Jignesh enters asks Sunny why he is so tense,then he says that Teju's aai n baba are coming here in our house to talk about my n teju's realtionship,Jignesh says so why need to get tensed,Scene shifts to Teju n Purvi where Teju is saying that she is confused,anxious,worried that is the right age to get married now But Purvi says that You are lucky that You are marrying the guy whom u love,She says thats great to marry the person which is close to ur heart i have gone through this after it Teju n Purvi looks worried.

Sunny is talking about the problem when Jignesh says i'll not go to shop as my bro needs me here more than my shop,Sunny n he hugs tightly says now my problem is solved Meanwhile Snehalata enters what problem,sunny says that aai baba are coming snehlata responds tell me to come on shop,Sunny interupts says teju's aai baba are coming to meet us then Snehlata's minds light up n says i need to prepare for them.
Scene shifts to Purvi where she is ironing the clothes n Onir comes there she says we are going out to have some fun n eating Panipuri means Puchka gives him a shirt to wear it but onir says i know why ovi is angry at you,she stops n asks him what ovi said,Onir says she told me everything about you then purvi looks worried n asks him what she said then Onir says that you look very worried sometimes when someone talks with u then Onir goes laughing n Purvi thinks i need to tell everything about my past to him before he gets the news from outside i have to leave this house too.

Then Scene shifts to Sunny's house wher Arman are seating next to Jignesh,Snehlata n her sister brings some breakfast for them,Archu says why did u make all this,Snehlata responds n says we gujratis are like this only.Jignesh asks them if they need anything but Manav says we don't want much more,The food which u have served is enough.
Manav says that you may be knowing why we came here,Snehlata says i know that.Archana before going to conclusion can you all meet up our family, Snehlata says we should meet them as We will having a family rishta too,Downstairs the driver is seating n having fun on his mobile,That time savita sees this n says why are you waveving your legs in air,Damodar says that Arman gave us the suprise before we could reach there,Archu is going to talk something suddenly the bell rangs n jignesh goes to open the door.

Jignesh opened n sees its Savita n Damodar he gets shocked to see them,But Snehlata says who's there at the door then Savita comes n sees Khandeshi Sisters asks Sunny what this two ladies are doing here,Snehlata says you are standing in my house n questioning my son about it,She says its my house n You go from here While the fight starts Savita gets angry n says i break this Rishta here,Archana says aai then Snehlata asks if she is daughter in law of her But Angry savita goes on continue to bash them says Gathiyawali,Dhoklawali n all, Snehlata says Teju is your grand daughter Savita says Yes. But seeing all this Snehlata's husband gets angry n tells them stop,Savita says u people don't have good sanskars but against it Snehlata says you don't have good sanskars as you insulted your daughter in law in my front of everybody,Manav tries to stop her but she doesn't listens him too,Jignesh tries to explain Snehlata even she doesn't understand n says i have decided that Sunny's marriage not gonna happen with Teju n tells them to leave their house,Arman is leaving the House n Sunny is left Crying n Shocked

Precap: Archana is looking at the reports of Purvi,but Purvi gets worried n takes the report says that i will keep it,Archana says that Onir will look at the reports when he comes..
Sorry if mistakes are happened u can kindly PM me.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
Thanks Gaurav in Advance, I think its first time you are doing update, Wish you all the best.
All the best for update Gaurav bhai .
Thanks in advance gaurav 
Ok so Onir wants to know the reason of difference between Purvi & Ovi but Ovi refused and said to him go and ask your wife.
Arjun got angry on Ovi and said we should not interfere other people lives but Ovi said to him, Purvi lied to her husband and our relation based on truth .

Purvi to Teju, you are very lucky, you are getting married to a man who you love with family blessing and everybody not get their love .

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Arjun got angry on Ovi and said we should not interfere other people lives but Ovi said to him, Purvi lied to her husband and our relation based on truth .

Ovi and arjun relation based on truth is this the joke of the day because i cant stop laughing
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

purvi lied to her husband..but whats worst than what ovi did..
Onir played a prank on Purvi and Purvi got scared then he laughed and said you look very beautiful when you get scared .