Hazel Eyed Prince written by Ashish Nawabsab

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its written by ashish bro, he isnt able to access I-F due to personal reasons so i am just sharing it here 😳
Hi all, manoracally and paramatrically i have tried my best so that this new article manages to please you...neverthenless i expect this article will bring some momments of excitement and amusement on your face...never mind...

Sumit vats, as we know is the ruler of our heart...Expressionful,perfecT,AMAZING ,brilliant,extraordinary are some of the few words we often use to describe him although this words are very small to define him...

But what is that makes sumit different from others?? Or what is that you like in sumit the most?? I am pretty much sure that you would answer his 'eyes'...his green eyes...most of us also call him the "hazled eyed prince"...

APART FROM his perfect voice modulation, unique body language and uncomparable expression ,his eyes alone has sucessfully represented millions of heartfelt emotions which can't be merely described by words...so i thought of writing something relating to his eyes...my ths article contains much of facts and things just to prove that how much lucky and unique our hero is to have them...

1. Green eyed(or hazled eye) people are scientifically considered as mutants..bilogically ths mutation took place few thousand years ago!

2. Less than 2% of people have green or hazled eyes making it the rarest found colour of eye..

3.most of the people who opted for change of the colour of the eye went for green or hazle eyes..isin't our hero lucky?

4.according to a research a child might have green eyes if among their parents 1 has blue and other has brown eyes...so may be sumit's parent have that combination(guess!)

5. William sheakespeare the greatest english writer once considered green eyes with treasure and hence reffered jealousy among others for those who possessed that treasure..."green with envy" the english proverb is also connect to green eyes.

7.green eyes people are powerful aphrodisae and they also have a sense of not belonging to human race..

8. IT IS said that green is the most restful colour for human eye..AS A myth it is believed that such people having green eyes have great healing power..on account of this healing power it is believed that in ancient greece when sum1 was in pain they were made to look at green eyes to heal it...there is 1 more saying that..once the chairman was standing on london bridge..he was thinking about how to stop the succides done from london bridge...beside him was a green eyed worker...on looking at his eyes he felt so relieved that he painted the london bridge green..and magically sucides went down by 66%..this also shows that why nature is green..

9.according to a research green eyed or hazled eyed people don't have a constant colouration of the eye..their eyes colour change with emotion,type and quality of light etc etc

10.astrologically green eyed or hazled eye people are told to be rare..they are unique and have leadership and charming qualities..they have great hold in relationship and endowed with penetrating and deep mind..they are good spoken and tend to affect massess sooner or later with their charm...

So isin't our hero amazing and lucky to have green eyes?

Credit: Scallywag urf ashish nawabsab
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
he indeed is lucky to have those eyes and our hearts. ❤️
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nicely written ashish about green eye / SV
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ausum post ashish ⭐️
yes he is lucky ❤️ SV rokz 😳
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Clara-

Ausum post ashish ⭐️
yes he is lucky ❤️ SV rokz 😳

100% he is a ⭐️
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww😳 ashish  beautiful and pleasant post well done 👏
yes he is lucky warna itni khoobsurat ankhen milna sabke naseeb main nahi hota wese ankhen to sabhi ki khoobsurat hoti hai magar kisi kisi ki hi ankhen traffic signal ka kaam karti hai wese sumit ki ankhen green hai magar logon ko rok kar apni taraf akarshit wo signal ki red light ki tarha karti hai.
humare hero ke sath sath hum bhi lucky hai apne green eye boy ko paker 😳
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice article and awesomely written by ashish.
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post...well written Ashish.
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

100% he is a⭐️

Yes he is a super ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dear10

aww😳 ashish  beautiful and pleasant post well done 👏

yes he is lucky warna itni khoobsurat ankhen milna sabke naseeb main nahi hota wese ankhen to sabhi ki khoobsurat hoti hai magar kisi kisi ki hi ankhen traffic signal ka kaam karti hai wese sumit ki ankhen green hai magar logon ko rok kar apni taraf akarshit wo signal ki red light ki tarha karti hai.
humare hero ke sath sath hum bhi lucky hai apne green eye boy ko paker 😳

sach kaha sumit is the talk of the town 😳 👏