Wu 1/10/13 Museum ka drama J,Juju and Vela!!

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Juju opens the door and see's Chaturji ,he keeps om saying Chaturji has come,Chaturji has come.Chaturji says to whom u r saying this ,I am saying this to myself.Vicky asks chatuji,why did u come? I have to tell u something important.Vicky says he is in rush and he will listen to him later.he doesn't have time right now.I have lot of time says Chaturji.I will sit at the door untill u come.Vicky says Chaturji why u r sticking like this here,when I am saying I don't have time.Chaturji says from outside u look pinkish but inside u r black.How much time u have? Babu mushair!Vicky shows watch and says I am talking abt this.Vicky with frustration hitting the door and Chaturji says why r u hitting the door if ur head is hurting?I will wait in the garden untill u come.J comes wearing a mask and says Chatur babu do u recognize me! No says Chaturji .J says thank u and both Jeanine and juju leave with out locking  the door.cHaturji is stunned with Vicky and thinks who is this girl?
    JUJU and J go to the museum thank god we made it on time,they will be closing in 20 min.If I have my powers we should have been here in minutes.J and Juju go in diff directions looking for Diya.Vela comes in to the museum and touches Juju.Juju gets scared and Vela will laughing and tries to remember his college days.Juju says be serious and J is trouble.Did they put her in museum?No vela be serious,says Vicky.Vela says I may look smart but I am not and Pl help me out here.Juju explains the situation.Vela says  I am smart and that's what I look like.He calls the security guard and asks where is the lamp that is 2000 yrs old,guard is shaking is head and Juju says it is ok,Juju why is he shaking the head like peacock and gaurd listens to this and says it is my problem.Juju says u r an idiot and u r asking the guard .Vela says I may look smart but not I am a donkey(yee-awe) loved the music in the back.
J finds the lamp and with excitement she calls Juju.hearing her vela and Juju go there.Juju will be thinking how to take this lamp and Vela tries to give idea's how to take the lamp and Vicky says Pl vela for next 24 hours no more questions.he complains to J.J says to juju u r one to say ek say bade dho,dho se bade theen u take care of him.Juju tells J we will take the lamp with out breaking the glass.J uses her magic power and it did't work.Instead ice-cream cone appear s in Velas hand.Guard watching all this and takes the cone from Vela's hand and asks how did u get this.Vela says it came by itself.Guard was not happy with the answer.
 Here in the office the boss is looking for Vicky and Ve la asks peon to call them to the office.In the J powers r not working and Juju says one more time try it says to J.Vela says let's break the glass and take it.U r a stupid,if we do that alarm goes of and u will end up in jail.Vela says u all will be with me in jail.J try's her power doesn't work ,instead life comes in to the metal statue and hold s Velas neck.Guard see's this and Vela says help me J.with her magic she tries again,metal or iron man is moving around and every one is scared with this.guard and iron man collide iron man is on the floor.here, j is very worried that she will disappear and will never come back.Juju says trust me Jeanine .Vela says follow my idea and break the glass.Juju breaks the glass and alarm goes off.J takes the lamp and every one running around.Museum people want to search every one,they search Vicky then comes J and Vela is last.(btw all this little bit drama goes btw Vicky and Vela).
precap;Juju and Jeanine sitting in the car.Juju says u can't vanish becz ur magic is not working,let me go to priya and come back.J screams looking at Chaturjis face against the glass window.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sai .. nice WU... Todays episode is full entertainer.  
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏 superb sai. thank you for the wu