Phir Subah Hogi

*PSH WU 10th Jan - Sugni's Subah Ho Gaya*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarthi for the update so love vs hate in both TVS and TJS households track
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks Aarathi for the update. It was presumptuous of Sugni and Adi to seeking Vickram's blessing, when both of have betrayed and
deceived him. Vickram's look says a thousand words to Adi and Sugni.
Find Adi's behavior towards his mother rude and obnoxious. He has no consideration for her feelings. Adi  and Sugni has the trump card on their side(Maa Saheb), so why bother kissing up to anyone else.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have not seen the episode but I have always found it difficult to understand why there is no interaction between Adi and his mother and why Sugni has never made any effort to establish a relationship/rapport with her.

I appreciate that they have MS on their side but Jiji is Adi's mother and who bought him up.

Also Jiji kicked off big time when TVS wanted to marry Sugni and even when he said he would divorce Reva to marry Sugni (she sliently vowed to not let that happen) but when her own son does it she says nothing. What are we to understand - that she cares more about her brother than her son? (Another gaping whole in this titanic)

octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! ^-^

And, maybe Adi's mother doesn't say anything anymore because she's afraid to lose her son? but yah, it's very confusing that everybody made a huge fuss when it came to Vickram being with Sugni and hardly anything when Adi is with her. I mean this is a major thing, bedni marrying a Thakur... it goes against the society's customs. it must not have ever happened before in all those years. one would think that there would be uproar in the society or something than just casual gossip ? well, I don't know... and, I don't get it, wasn't Jwala Thakur upset about Sugni being with Vikram or in his household even? I don't remember much about that...
So now Sugni has got her subah, acceptance from Maa Thakur (very interesting point btw that not trying any effort to get acceptance from Adi's own mother). I really would not say that the other women in the family hate Sugni because she comes from a Bedni background... reasons are different from that. and, it's not like Sugni has to fight anymore for acceptance from society (like in the beginning of the serial). I really expected the show to follow a path of changing the customs and rituals, even a small step, of the society and bedni community apart from a love story. bleh.
but it's nice to see Saroj is on Kuhu's side. 😊