Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
week 27 trps; is that confirm or typo; pls correct it
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow increasing every week!! awesome it used to be at the bottom and not noticeable  and loot at now!!! love it!! this is how shows should get trps and what a great way to directing the show. i wish they had better male actors though...
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

week 27 trps; is that confirm or typo; pls correct it

thank u so much, not only week 27 but there were many date and week problems...i think the information which i took from the site was incorrect😆...thank u once again
guys..3.8 trp , we dropped by 0.2😭
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A drop of 0.2 is fine as long as the TRPs hover between 3.5 - 4. This is still the slot leader and the top show on Zee TV.

It's once the TRPs start slipping below 3.5 or worse below 3 that alarm bells should start ringing because I have seen in other shows once they started slipping below 3 then it was absolute free fall.

SSK is tough competition and it runs 6 days a week.
Originally posted by: Merc_Nary

A drop of 0.2 is fine as long as the TRPs hover between 3.5 - 4. This is still the slot leader and the top show on Zee TV.

It's once the TRPs start slipping below 3.5 or worse below 3 that alarm bells should start ringing because I have seen in other shows once they started slipping below 3 then it was absolute free fall.

SSK is tough competition and it runs 6 days a week.

but there is one main draw back in SSK dat is dere saturday episodes...people watch less of episode and dat affect there TRP...and u r absolutely right that they are tough competitor, they are stable in there position...but we are very unstable...dere is alwayz some high or lows in our trp's😊

Week 5 TAM ratings to cover MP, UP, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan along with the metros

Make font size larg

Well, there is some good and bad news for all our TV shows as TAM (Television Audience Measurement) will now also be taking into account the ratings of MP, UP, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan in week 5 (28 January- 2 February 2013).

Ever since digitization came into force, TAM had been taking just the metro ratings into consideration. However, this week onwards, they have decided to also consider the ratings of MP, UP, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan.

Now, viewers can expect a lot of surprises in the coming week.

Furthermore, we also hear that due to this change, the rating will come in by Thursday instead of usual Wednesday.

And if sources are to be believed, TAM is expected to cover all the states by end of March 2013.

Originally posted by: vibz88

Sorry dint see this ðŸ˜•

one more bad news...saraswatichandra is put on 7.30 time-slot, i can see trp's getting affected😭
anybody waiting for today's trp release??? am toh nervous as well as excited
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

anybody waiting for today's trp release??? am toh nervous as well as excited

Me too