**TRP DISCUSS'N HERE ONLY*WK 29,Pg68 - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
you see trps reduced from 2.4 to 2.1 for that week even in sep 2012 when chhaya was saved and gunjan showed her bravery in college. so I feel it s gunjan s social service responsible for not letting trps raiseπŸ˜†

aah even for such episodes sslk never crossed to  2.5 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Even no development in this character from 1 and half year πŸ˜†  

If gunjan is only responsible for trps why it was not for october week 41 to week 46 ?πŸ˜‰  whoa full episodes were dedicated for gunjan for politics πŸ˜† 

well trps started to raise after kabir was introduced ☺️ from 5740 to 6034 and then going up πŸ˜‰ 

in your opinon fashion show is silly πŸ˜› but  others feel it full of excitement for hot dude ☺️
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

you see trps reduced from 2.4 to 2.1 for that week even in sep 2012 when chhaya was saved and gunjan showed her bravery in college. so I feel it s gunjan s social service responsible for not letting trps raiseπŸ˜†

aah even for such episodes sslk never crossed to  2.5 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Even no development in this character from 1 and half year πŸ˜†  

If gunjan is only responsible for trps why it was not for october week 41 to week 46 ?πŸ˜‰  whoa full episodes were dedicated for gunjan for politics πŸ˜† 

well trps started to raise after kabir was introduced ☺️ from 5740 to 6034 and then going up πŸ˜‰ 

in your opinon fashion show is silly πŸ˜› but  others feel it full of excitement for hot dude ☺️

Exactly, after Rajeev's exit the trp was never more than 2.6 but only Rachna's Dellhi fashion design track pull the trp to 3.2 in week 40 and again trp drop to 2.5 when Gunjan was doing morcha and ol πŸ˜† 

Gunjan's samaj seva kab se chalu hai why only getting trp after the entry of handsome Piyush πŸ˜•

ZenerDiode

You right, for some people the fashion show and hiding the mud must be silly but people are enjoying it, the track was something new rather than the boring samaj seva which is going on more than 2 months but couldn't gain trp πŸ˜²

Originally posted by Antimayan

Its so funny. The whole week Mayank was missing n you saying kabir's absence pull the trp πŸ˜† And I dont understand when was kabir missing last week. He was thr.

Monday - Rachna when to Kabhir's house to give food to dadi n end up in kabhir's room.

Tuesday - the episode was full of rachna going office in between thr was a scene gunjan in clge looking for chaya. And kabir rachna face off.

Wednesday - was also full of racha and kabir's design exhibition. Thr was 5 to 10 min scene of gunjan in chaya's house.

Thursday - it was full of gunjan show. I mean to say her samaj seva thing and rachna as a assistant. 

Friday - Again it was gunjan show but thr was still a scene of kabir and rachna but for 5 min.

Only thursday he was missing. Gunjan just dominate 2 days in last week. Last week was full of rachna. Even in gunjan's track she was given equal importance.

Well said πŸ‘
There is a slight increase in TRP πŸ˜›

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 6.5 (Last week 6.4) Not sure how they counting i guess it is 3.2 this week.