Caution: Heartbreak Ahead

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
All of us must have read these road signs on the road...varying from Bump Ahead...to Sharp Curves Ahead...maybe its time the cvs of The Serial..show a sign cautioning the audience too...Heartbreak Ahead!!

Coz that's what lies in store...when Kundra went through this phase..luckily he had many shoulders to cry on...but looking at the way things are shaping for most of his friends...his will be the only strong and dry pair left...

Wish I could enjoy the Raj-Pihu stint in paradise right now...dreaming of happily ever afters..but unfortunately keeping abreast of the star gossip..i am aware that the end is anything but desirable...so lets see how we get there...it promises to be a painful journey for the two hopefuls right now...

How times changes...and individuals too...but not necessarily for the better..is this the same Kachcha...we started with..sweet..understanding..ever supportive of his love..Saumya...jealously, bitterness, ego warring inside him..gnawing and eating away his insides...Saumya can try anything under the sun...when faced with such demons this relationship is doomed...

Pooja...and unrequited love...the worst kind of love in this world...where you have no hopes...of reciprocation...punishing yourself every minute for a crime you never committed...cursing yourself to survive in hell...and all because you made the mistake of falling in love...no relief..no reprive..so many of us are burdened with this incurable disease...

The precap for Monday promises more heartbreak...more turmoil...more strife...jinxed or what ??

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
you know while watching the episodes on this show ...i believe any relationship gives those signs that you talk about so loud and clear...but somehow the 2 people in that relationship can never really read it ,...
as I was watching Raj Pihu go through the marriage proposal thing ...all I was thinking of ..may be all of us human beings are in love with the idea of being in love ..whcih is why we carry on relationships that are not meant to be ...we create external ambience for romance ..not realizing in true romance you would never need the props...may be in a lot of relationships as one is breaking up it is not the break up per se  but the fear of loneliness that makes one carry on and make desperate moves to revive a relationship...
a true relationship does not have a shelf life ,,,it does not even need  vociferous confirmations ,...but it is also a sad truth that most of us never get a chance to have that kind of a relationship ..

you know had this show not  had it roots in relaism ..most of us viewers would have been waxing eloquent on how true love survived ...little knowing the future

sorry enough of my rambling ..i can go on and on ..  and make little sense
but BTW Hi  Eveline ...i think we have chatted a couple of times on the IPKKND forum

Edited by tibs09 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tibs09

you know while watching the episodes on this show ...i believe any relationship gives those signs that you talk about so loud and clear...but somehow the 2 people in that relationship can never really read it ,...
as I was watching Raj Pihu go through the marriage proposal thing ...all I was thinking of ..may be all of us human beings are in love with the idea of being in love ..whcih is why we carry on relationships that are not meant to be ...we create external ambience for romance ..not realizing in true romance you would never need the props...may be in a lot of relationships as one is breaking up it is not the break up per se  but the fear of loneliness that makes one carry on and make desperate moves to revive a relationship...
a true relationship does not have a shelf life ,,,it does not even need  vociferous confirmations ,...but it is also a sad truth that most of us never get a chance to have that kind of a relationship ..

you know had this show not  had it roots in relaism ..most of us viewers would have been waxing eloquent on how true love survived ...little knowing the future

sorry enough of my rambling ..i can go on and on ..  and make little sense
but BTW Hi  Eveline ...i think we have chatted a couple of times on the IPKKND forum

HI tibs..yes our paths have crossed interestingly in the past...nice to c ya again...about the complex world of realtionships...as u point out weirdly everyone else around the two can clearly see whats wrong or even whats right while the two concerned remain blissfully unaware...
And the majority of relationships nowadays belong to the category you are talking about..where both people are not in love with each other but just want to enjoy the feeling of love...are in a hurry to experience that topsy turvy feeling of being in love with love itself..they want to be one of those who have a partner ...to laugh..cry..share...to belong..fooling themselves about their true realtionship status...and obviously such relationships dont last long...even if they do its just coz some are too afraid to face the truth..break a habit or move on alone...too frightened of survival on their own..without the crutches of the other...

Realism..is bitter...difficult to digest...but this show seems to show us the mirror of relationships today...flawed...yet frequent...and i guess one fine day...eventually changing the definiton of love itself...
This is my first visit to this forum.. and what a wonderful post to begin with.. So much damage can b avoided if we get heartbreak signals n real life.. but i guess we are meant to live the damage n see for ourselves if we can survive through them..
I started following the show recently and it is much more interesting than i thot it wud be.. must say was pleasantly surprised! for some reason i ws prepared for a flop show! nice to hv been proved wrong!
Whats ur name, if i may ask? :)
Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

This is my first visit to this forum.. and what a wonderful post to begin with.. So much damage can b avoided if we get heartbreak signals n real life.. but i guess we are meant to live the damage n see for ourselves if we can survive through them..
I started following the show recently and it is much more interesting than i thot it wud be.. must say was pleasantly surprised! for some reason i ws prepared for a flop show! nice to hv been proved wrong!
Whats ur name, if i may ask? :)
Welcome...this show is definitely different than the normal fare..much close to reality...a novel concept..and so not many takers...appeals to a certain niche audience is my guess...thanks for appreciating my post...and u can call me evie..or eve...as the whole forum calls me :)

P.S...about getting signals in real life...would save us tons of tears..but then life would argue whats the value of smiles without em...😊
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
everything thats happenin i ws so expecting all f it... i mean at dbeginin nly we knw Kaccha n somu wud breakup... Pihu Raj breakup... Pooja and dt guy wud definately nt work out..although Raj n pihu wud reach such serious note up till mariage thing was not ex[ected.. feel bad for Raj ryt nw..bt happy for puja n raj!