-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I am disappointed in the makers. Such a sloppy ending

The show kicked off with Love vs. Arranged marriage, but once the marriages actually happened, there was no revisiting the concept at all
They showed 2 couples at different stage of a relationship.
Sahil and Shivani who have been dating for a while, who know and understand each other well. And Anoop and Mansi who have just mat and are slowly forming an understanding and getting to know each other.

There was no comparison on the two types of marriages. What are the pros and cons of each? Mombatti vs Agarbatti? It was something the show was supposed to address but never did.

And now, suddenly in the last episode. to try and tie it all in, there is all the talk of love marriage in the final few episodes?

You guys strayed from the concept and turned it into a kitchen politics saas-bahu drama. No wonder it has come to halt.

However, I will miss watching Anoop and Mansi. They were the only reason I stuck around so long

*Edit*
Another thing that bothered me as how much Sandhya was smiling today. What about a conclusion there? Has she learned her lesson to not interfere in the affairs of husband wife? That its wrong to lead someone in the wrong direction like she did with Mansi?
Does she still want to be the top bahu of the house and is she still willing to go to any extent to get to her goal?
Can we expect that the drama that has been happening in the house, Sandhya eavesdropping on everything, lying to get Mansi-Shivani into trouble and such, will continue?
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Though LMYAM's CVS were brainless and created a rather monotonous show, the majority of Asish's and Himmanshoo's disloyal fans must take some of the blame for it garnering very low TRPS and being deleted from the screens immediately as a consequence. Regardless of how uninteresting the show was, if Asish and Himmanshoo's fans had supported them immensely, LMYAM would have gotten an extension and the CVS ostensibly would have had sufficient time to iron off every  single thread neatly. Senseless complaining over spilled milk when a show had already drawn its curtains!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Though LMYAM's CVS were brainless and created a rather monotonous show, the majority of Asish's and Himmanshoo's disloyal fans must take some of the blame for it garnering very low TRPS and being deleted from the screens immediately as a consequence. Regardless of how uninteresting the show was, if Asish and Himmanshoo's fans had supported them immensely, LMYAM would have gotten an extension and the CVS ostensibly would have had sufficient time to iron off every  single thread neatly. Senseless complaining over spilled milk when a show had already drawn its curtains!

@ surish ... I agree with you all the way!!!   The fans had a large part to play in this premature ending!   Too much complaining and no supporting ... loyal fans would support their idols through thick and thin ...  There were those wanting the show to end so that the actors could move on to better roles ... let's see how long it takes for them to get another show!  

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Yuks, I so concur with every word you said!!!!

I honestly believe they started the show with no script and very poor scriptwriters.  To begin with the name of the show was changed from its original, the leads looked very much mismatched, Anoop was supposed to be a pilot initially but changed to a businessman, then the stupid blame game of RL blaming Anoop for his father's death, which I think took up the entire short life of LMYAM. Sahil and Shivani's story was not much to talk about for a love marriage and Sandhya was never scolded or punished for all the evil she did (it happens all the time in every show  I believe ).  And the icing on the cake was last night's rushed ending which did not make too much sense!!!

I really feel bad for the actors since it does not look good on their resume!!!

Wish them all the best in their future endeavors!!!

@ Surish, I must agree with you that the majority of fans did a disappearing act on their idols with their insensitive and immature behavior!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail

I have to disagree.

I am not one to follow actors I like into ventures I don't like.
Just because I am a fan of an actor doesn't mean that I will like the current muck of a show they are acting in, just to support them.
[I despise Ekta shows and if an actor I love enters an Ekta show, I will not watch it just for them]

Having a huge fan following gives the makers an advantage, but they need to keep the fans' interests.

This show too started with many many of Ashish and Himanshoo's fans watching, but many of them quit mid-way because of the ridiculousness of some of the situations.
Being a fan of an actor does not mean that you have to brainlessly watching every single venture they take up. If one does not enjoy something, one will not watch it. These shows are for entertainment!

If the CVs would have kept the fans interests with a better storyline, all of them would have stuck around.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Nice Post😊

Dont worry dear they will come up with LMYAM season 2 where u will get answer to all ur questions  🀣
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Yuks

I have to disagree.

Just because I am a fan of an actor doesn't mean that I will like the current muck of a show they are acting in, just to support them.
[I despise Ekta shows and if an actor I love enters an Ekta show, I will not watch it just for them]

Having a huge fan following gives the makers an advantage, but they need to keep the fans' interests.

This show too started with many many of Ashish and Himanshoo's fans watching, but many of them quit mid-way because of the ridiculousness of some of the situations.
Being a fan of an actor does not mean that you have to brainlessly watching every single venture they take up. If one does not enjoy something, one will not watch it. These shows are for entertainment!

If the CVs would have kept the fans interests with a better storyline, all of them would have stuck around.

Yuks

I'm a very loyal fan who supports Himmanshoo through adversity rather than being a fair-weather fan like you who switches support depending on how successful Asish is in terms of entertainment value

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by Yuks

I have to disagree.

Yuks

I'm a very loyal fan who supports Himmanshoo through adversity rather than being a fair-weather fan like you who switches support depending on how successful Asish is in terms of entertainment value

I am neither a fan of Himanshoo or Ashish. I only watch a show if I like the story and the characters, no matter who they are

Time for me is precious and I most certainly can't waste any of it watching a show that I do not enjoy. I am a fan of certain stars but were they to act in a show like Anamika, who's concept doesn't appeal to me, I will not sit and watch it just to support that star

If the storyline is good it will gather viewership. And if it is not, no matter what, it will crash and burn, despite the efforts of the fans.
Why put the blame on the fans for such a thing? The fact is that the story of this show was riddled with holes and simply ridiculous at times. The makers had many occasions to pull up their socks but they never did, and the result is in front of them.

ShanUlas thumbnail
I am die hard Ashish Kapoor fan and started watching just coz of him coz  the girls did not impress me in promos

Eventually i started liking shivani character as it seemed to portray a girl with modern outlook and who is like a son to her family

But just within two months they killed the whole character of Shivani and turned her into a typical bahu and all my dreams to watch the show vanished in thin air...

As character for  Sahil played by my dearest Ashish Kapoor too was given no importance and the very angle of his love marriage was suddenly gone  instead it seemed like he too had an arranged marriage with only difference that RL initially did not like her second bahu πŸ˜†

Anyways ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya choog gayi khet πŸ€”

I just pray Ashish Kapoor chooses a better show or else me his  foolish fan will again be tortured by his some wrong choice like lmyam...

.O Ashish Kapoor ...Why did i fall for u ...Why not I stuck to my old choices like KSG or Vivian at least they are doing much better show ...just the way their fans like ...look at me now i too have started sounding boring πŸ€“
mandygill thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

I am die hard Ashish Kapoor fan and started watching just coz of him coz  the girls did not impress me in promos

Eventually i started liking shivani character as it seemed to portray a girl with modern outlook and who is like a son to her family

But just within two months they killed the whole character of Shivani and turned her into a typical bahu and all my dreams to watch the show vanished in thin air...

As character for  Sahil played by my dearest Ashish Kapoor too was given no importance and the very angle of his love marriage was suddenly gone  instead it seemed like he too had an arranged marriage with only difference that RL initially did not like her second bahu πŸ˜†

Anyways ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya choog gayi khet πŸ€”

I just pray Ashish Kapoor chooses a better show or else me his  foolish fan will again be tortured by his some wrong choice like lmyam...

.O Ashish Kapoor ...Why did i fall for u ...Why not I stuck to my old choices like KSG or Vivian at least they are doing much better show ...just the way their fans like ...look at me now i too have started sounding boring πŸ€“

hey shana, will miss ashish and his fans like u, which other forum r u active on, other than dek? let me know we can always catch up there, or else will have to wait for his serial, which might not happen soonπŸ˜•!