Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mandygill

hey shana, will miss ashish and his fans like u, which other forum r u active on, other than dek? let me know we can always catch up there, or else will have to wait for his serial, which might not happen soon😕!

i sometimes go to Qubool hai forum nowadays ...as i like the character Zoya in it...she is so clear hearted wants to help yet ends up with some disaster in the end...poor Asad ki to humesha band hi baji rahti hai...I just love Zoya andthe way she irritates Asad lolz

I will wait for My Ashish Kapoor show till eternity and will watch it howsoever  worst it may be

Just hope our Ashish too takes care of we Fans and does the good show , so that we fans can watch the show with interest

Originally posted by Surish

Yuks

I'm a very loyal fan who supports Himmanshoo through adversity rather than being a fair-weather fan like you who switches support depending on how successful Asish is in terms of entertainment value

Originally posted by Yuks

I am neither a fan of Himanshoo or Ashish. I only watch a show if I like the story and the characters, no matter who they are

Time for me is precious and I most certainly can't waste any of it watching a show that I do not enjoy. I am a fan of certain stars but were they to act in a show like Anamika, who's concept doesn't appeal to me, I will not sit and watch it just to support that star

If the storyline is good it will gather viewership. And if it is not, no matter what, it will crash and burn, despite the efforts of the fans.
Why put the blame on the fans for such a thing? The fact is that the story of this show was riddled with holes and simply ridiculous at times. The makers had many occasions to pull up their socks but they never did, and the result is in front of them. 

Surish and Yuks

A celebrity may have 1000 or more fans and they are not impressed with his/her acting nor his/her show's storyline, it will definitely flop irrespective of what show he/she is cast in.Once this continues, his/her fans will eventually decrease. Any show that fails to captivate a large audience from the onset will definitely have a sloppy ending like LMYAM for example. Punar Vivah which has attracted so many fans on India Forum is ranking very low in terms of viewer ship(TRPS).That's if any of LMYAM cast members would be  fortunate to be cast in another show.

Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
shanaaa sme is ma haall ://
u said it all

buh d diff is u tau lyk vivan n odrs too whereas i lyk only AK://

kya kerugey usko dekhey binnaa i dunnooo

BUH I LUVVDD SAAHILL N AK PLAYD IT WHOLE HEARTEDDLLYYY YESH D GALS WERE TOO BAD N EXPRESSIONLESS NO ACTING POWER NO EXPRESSIONS NO FEELINGGSS..

i wishh AK cums bak ASAP wit sumthn rockinnn

ending slooppyy thi dun ask me hw i felt SAAHIL itna kam tha😭😭😭😭😭😭
buh he lukkdd DASHINNGG N V HANDSHSUMMM😳😳

cvs failed to do dre workk😡

Edited by ArhainAshish - 11 years ago
Come on just because we have loyal fans does this mean we have to watch every bag of garbage the cv's throw at us???
originally posted by Shana0127

Nice Post😊

Dont worry dear they will come up with LMYAM season 2 where u will get answer to all ur questions  ðŸ¤£

@Shana0127  since LMYAM ranked very low in terms of TRPS there will be no second season
Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago

I am neither a fan of Himanshoo or Ashish. I only watch a show if I like the story and the characters, no matter who they are

Time for me is precious and I most certainly can't waste any of it watching a show that I do not enjoy. I am a fan of certain stars but were they to act in a show like Anamika, who's concept doesn't appeal to me, I will not sit and watch it just to support that star

If the storyline is good it will gather viewership. And if it is not, no matter what, it will crash and burn, despite the efforts of the fans.
Why put the blame on the fans for such a thing? The fact is that the story of this show was riddled with holes and simply ridiculous at times. The makers had many occasions to pull up their socks but they never did, and the result is in front of them.

Yuks

What an egregious lie! Yuks you are a die-hard fan of Asish so please don't deny it darling and to make matters worse you are even a member of his fan club. Therefore you are a fair weather fan who switches support depending on how successful your favourite celebrity is in terms of entertainment value.Though I'm an avid fan of Himmanshoo, I'm not the obsessed or disturbed type who would go at extraordinary awful lengths to watch a show that fails to keep me fully enthralled, but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't support him wholeheartedly.If you had read all my posts from the inception you would have gotten the real picture of how I felt about LMYAM.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Yuks

What an egregious lie! Yuks you are a die-hard fan of Asish so please don't deny it darling and to make matters worse you are even a member of his fan club. Therefore you are a fair weather fan who switches support depending on how successful your favourite celebrity is in terms of entertainment value.Though I'm an avid fan of Himmanshoo, I'm not the obsessed or disturbed type who would go at extraordinary awful lengths to watch a show that fails to keep me fully enthralled, but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't support him wholeheartedly.If you had read all my posts from the inception you would have gotten the real picture of how I felt about LMYAM.

????

I am no fan of Ashish. I find his acting terribly lacking and his dialogue delivery poor at best. Just because I like an actor's fan page does not mean I am a 'die-hard' fan of them. I like a lot of actor's fan pages whos shows I don't even watch anymore.

And I don't appreciate being accused of lying

You can think what you want. I just beg to differ. I have a different opinion and I don't think we can agree on it. So lets just leave it at that.

Originally posted by Yuk

????

I am no fan of Ashish. I find his acting terribly lacking and his dialogue delivery poor at best. Just because I like an actor's fan page does not mean I am a 'die-hard' fan of them. I like a lot of actor's fan pages whos shows I don't even watch anymore.

And I don't appreciate being accused of lying

You can think what you want. I just beg to differ. I have a different opinion and I don't think we can agree on it. So lets just leave it at that.

Yuks

You are absolutely right darling!Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions but you are contradicting yourself  without even being cognizant of it.Thank you ever so much for expressing your true feelings dear and sorry for for having offended you!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
i am a fan of ashish, and will remain so, although i know he does need to work hard on his acting skills and dialogue delivery if he wants to make his place in this industry, otherwise he wud be better off choosing some other profession! but i also know one thing that he has the potential of doing much better, he has proven that he can act and deliver in dek, all he needs to do is put his heart and soul into whatever he does..anyway, i wish him all the best for his future!
I think it's a bit senseless talking and arguing about a boring show that failed to generate everyone's interest while it was being televised after it has already ended. Time to move on! Just hope and pray that it's characters be cast in a popular film.