Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kismattieluv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I now beginning to wonder if Keshawn was right when he said, "A celebrity may have 1000 or more fans and they are not impressed with his/her acting nor his/her show's storyline, it will definitely flop irrespective of what show he/she is cast in.Once this continues, his/her fans will eventually decrease."I can't believe that a forum that was once dominated by Ashish's fans has decided to flock here now that the show had ended. To add insult to the injury, some of them are even supporting those awful things that are being said about him,"I am no fan of Ashish. I find his acting terribly lacking and his dialogue delivery poor at best,"when the cvs who couldn't even come up with an interesting storyline are the ones accountable for his terrible acting.

Edited by kismattieluv - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: kismattieluv

I now beginning to wonder if Keshawn was right when he said, "A celebrity may have 1000 or more fans and they are not impressed with his/her acting nor his/her show's storyline, it will definitely flop irrespective of what show he/she is cast in.Once this continues, his/her fans will eventually decrease."I can't believe that a forum that was once dominated by Ashish's fans has decided to flock here now that the show had ended. To add insult to the injury, some of them are even supporting those awful things that are being said about him,"I am no fan of Ashish. I find his acting terribly lacking and his dialogue delivery poor at best."

I agree with u the letters u made bold were said too rudely but then I being Ashish fan too feel he need to work on those areas

having good body is good but u need a good acting to compliment it.Everyone cannot be as lucky as vivian u see 😆

Even great actors like Amitabh Bachhan was criticized of his plain acting in beginning and today he rules bollywood ...its coz he did take his critisism and improved on it and made those critics appreciate him

I know if lady luck is on our Ashu's side he will prove his worth too
👍🏼
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Keshawn

Surish and Yuks

A celebrity may have 1000 or more fans and they are not impressed with his/her acting nor his/her show's storyline, it will definitely flop irrespective of what show he/she is cast in.Once this continues, his/her fans will eventually decrease. Any show that fails to captivate a large audience from the onset will definitely have a sloppy ending like LMYAM for example. Punar Vivah which has attracted so many fans on India Forum is ranking very low in terms of viewer ship(TRPS).That's if any of LMYAM cast members would be  fortunate to be cast in another show.

Keshawn

I concur with you without equivocation but please stop being pessimistic and hope for the best

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also watched LMYAM coz of Ashu.. n will always support him n watch all shows he's related 2..coz I love 2 c him on screen!!! 2 watch him on screen can NEVER EVER b a waste of time!! in fact it was my biggest pleasure! I waited all day just 2 c him onscreen at night!! n it made me happy!! storyline..co stars... trps...who cares??!! as long as he's there!! n I'm mt a brainless person who watches any crap on tv... I like good n interesting stuff.. I'm nt a big fan of indian shows..bt since DEK I started loving indian shows!  I'm a real fan who dies 2 c my fav actor..my hero every night on tv! agree Surish.. fanz support could have changed Lmyam end!