My choice of Contestants-(BigBoss-7 Mazedaar Chhe) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gumrah...

Cruiser, I absolutely LOVE you dude! πŸ€—. We haven't personally interacted much on forums, or outside lol but you are a gem of a person! full of liveliness and your posts always makes others laugh! keep spreading the infectious smile of yours too all of us!. It feels, great to know that a popular member like you, remembers a gumrah person like me 😳

and how will FBOMB grab TRP so she can steal the limelight and WIN the money?!. Well, from the first till the very last day, I will be wear short short, skirts with high high heels and cake my face with makeup and do my most seductive duck face to every male member that walks past me ( Even if he looks like Barun) and then do that wink πŸ˜‰, and whisper ajaaa and open the bedroom doors 😳. In the morning, I will do the singing before the alarm and sing songs like ' my halakat jawaani', ' Fbomb is too sexy for all of you' or ' I know, you want to make me your chamak challoo'.. I will then, leave my picture on everyone's bed, and tell them to chipakale my photo in their seena with fevicol, to leash out all the desires they have for me in the house, in their dreams at least.

In the late evening, before the sun sets, I will take all my clothes off, and wear just a bikini ( that too a very the shortest and most revealing bikini) and blow kisses at everyone, and Omni being protective as always, will always stop Barun to dive after me and tell him to clean toilets or something like that instead, whilst me and him enjoy our moment under the water. ❀️

Watching my deeds, Mullah Akbar will always scream ASTAGFURALLLAH ffrom the top of his lung, and use all his lung capacity to throw fatwas at me and declare I am worse than the real kafir, then the worse of kafirs. He will always try to tear Chandramukhi's 10metres long saree and clothes, and try to cover me with them, but  everytime he does that, I will just sneeze and say sorry, allergic to Clothes Mullah ji and then bend down and reveal my assets which will make Mullah beard go red, in my besharami.

To the girls ie Lallan, Cherie, etc. I will make sure to grab away any attention the boys give them and make sure I have all the attention myself, and when a guy doesn't give me attention, I will start crying like aaskha and wear even shorter skirts.

So, how is this Item for you? aint she abit gandi, alag che and the most apt to win? PS, wild card entries like Sharon,  he will be my sidekick in the show. he will be my best friend in the show, and in the night, he will cut Chandra's sarees and make them like super mini skirts for me 😳 

Love you, all.  PS  Cruiser, for this excellent post, I think me and you should spend some private time together in that corner there. What you say? πŸ˜‰

OMFG. Efuu you're hilarious. My sides hurt now.  

You+Bikini+that Sexylicious body = Ratings Ufff..
You+Me+Omni = Raunchy confusing Threesome. πŸ˜³  Much more appealing than the Del-Raj-Sana Triangle. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Gumrah...

Cruiser, I absolutely LOVE you dude! πŸ€—. We haven't personally interacted much on forums, or outside lol but you are a gem of a person! full of liveliness and your posts always makes others laugh! keep spreading the infectious smile of yours too all of us!. It feels, great to know that a popular member like you, remembers a gumrah person like me 😳

and how will FBOMB grab TRP so she can steal the limelight and WIN the money?!. Well, from the first till the very last day, I will be wear short short, skirts with high high heels and cake my face with makeup and do my most seductive duck face to every male member that walks past me ( Even if he looks like Barun) and then do that wink πŸ˜‰, and whisper ajaaa and open the bedroom doors 😳. In the morning, I will do the singing before the alarm and sing songs like ' my halakat jawaani', ' Fbomb is too sexy for all of you' or ' I know, you want to make me your chamak challoo'.. I will then, leave my picture on everyone's bed, and tell them to chipakale my photo in their seena with fevicol, to leash out all the desires they have for me in the house, in their dreams at least.

In the late evening, before the sun sets, I will take all my clothes off, and wear just a bikini ( that too a very the shortest and most revealing bikini) and blow kisses at everyone, and Omni being protective as always, will always stop Barun to dive after me and tell him to clean toilets or something like that instead, whilst me and him enjoy our moment under the water. ❀️

Watching my deeds, Mullah Akbar will always scream ASTAGFURALLLAH ffrom the top of his lung, and use all his lung capacity to throw fatwas at me and declare I am worse than the real kafir, then the worse of kafirs. He will always try to tear Chandramukhi's 10metres long saree and clothes, and try to cover me with them, but  everytime he does that, I will just sneeze and say sorry, allergic to Clothes Mullah ji and then bend down and reveal my assets
 which will make Mullah beard go red, in my besharami.

To the girls ie Lallan, Cherie, etc. I will make sure to grab away any attention the boys give them and make sure I have all the attention myself, and when a guy doesn't give me attention, I will start crying like aaskha and wear even shorter skirts.

So, how is this Item for you? aint she abit gandi, alag che and the most apt to win? PS, wild card entries like Sharon,  he will be my sidekick in the show. he will be my best friend in the show, and in the night, he will cut Chandra's sarees and make them like super mini skirts for me 😳 

Love you, all.  PS  Cruiser, for this excellent post, I think me and you should spend some private time together in that corner there. What you say? πŸ˜‰
You are too funny...the whole view is like running in front and I cannot stop laughing...

My to sautans and pati rev in the show ...excluding meπŸ€”
Originally posted by Khushi.

Haha! LOL! This is an awesome line up. πŸ˜†
😊
Originally posted by MissCherie

Cruiser ji, please replace my name with yours. Nahin to mujhe joote padenge!πŸ˜†

Btw, would we be the Vrajesh of the house?😑 That is not cool!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Awesome post as usualπŸ‘!!!

Don't underestimate yourself!

You will be the star!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Omnipotence

Oh my lord! ChandraMukhi thank you so much for sharing the link of this thread🀣 I've been extremely busy and this is probably my second last day on IF.  Cruiser you rock man! Put this on your blog!

I'm sure Soaptea's soapee ass would melt if our gang rocks Bigg Boss's houseπŸ˜†

His fangirls would have to lick the "switch off button" of their tv remote as the 'report button' wouldn't exist πŸ˜†

Omni and F Bomb(Gumrah) ... Hmmm the show will be shifted to midnight time slotπŸ˜†

Omni..what happened to your account??

Barun got you even before you actually faced him in BB-7 kya?😲