Posted: 11 years ago
Wild Card Entry of Cruiser in Imam 's style
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

include sharon too,he will act just like imam but will be popular too πŸ˜†

Great suggestion...added now...🀣

** STAR GUEST ENTRY: SHARON! Like Imam changes his get ups every day, he will wake up these housemates every day at 7.40 A.M. and ask them,"Guess whats my name today you trolls?"πŸ˜†
OMG Cruiser, this has to be the best post of the season.

I loved reading it and bang on with keeping everyone's personality and equation in mind. Hilarious work and thanks for including guess_Wh0 in the same line as me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You should have included yourself in there as well

Cruiser: The peaceful creature of the BB house who wants everyone to like him and will keep spreading his love everywhere with his humor and never ending speeches. He will be the butterfly of the house and would remind everyone of Imam with his colorful style statement. People can love him or ignore him, but he will be keep climbing the ladder with his marathon long creativity.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

<font color="#0000FF">Great suggestion...added now...🀣
</font>
<p align="left">
</p><font color="#FF0000">** </font><font size="3"><font color="#FF0000">STAR GUEST ENTRY:</font> SHARON! Like Imam changes his get ups every day, he will wake up these housemates <font size="3">every day at 7.40 A.M. and ask them,"Guess whats my name today you trolls?"πŸ˜†</font></font>

thnx jii i will vote for him πŸ˜†
last line cracks me up best 1 bhai ke wat πŸ€£πŸ€£ chandra omni dex ke sath 🀣🀣
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good job Cruiser πŸ‘

Add ur name tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

last line cracks me up best 1 bhai ke wat πŸ€£πŸ€£ chandra omni dex ke sath 🀣🀣

I agree, I loved the last line as well. Tere bhai ki wat lagane, we are always ready with my weapons and tools πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haye, I hope Omni can come aboard and read this. Where is that naughty little bundle ?? Let me tweet him the link !!!
bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You hsould add ur name too 

14. LALLAN TOP: Primarily selected for her remarkable ability of saying cheeky stuff without ever crossing the line, she would prove to be a nightmare  of Chulbul Pandey Khan! She would never fail to remind what dangers women beaters and drunk drivers pose to society without actually naming anyone!...Likely to get evicted after 2 weeks because of Sallu's bhai's,"Ya ye rahegi ya main rahoonga..." kind of unreasonable crap!

wow. it's so funny .. if i even get evicted, i would easily not go out of show despite being forced a lot..

overall nice topic .. to be honest ,i want to participate in next season . i bet i would never fail to entertain viewers . looks like to be part of next season , i would have to idolize Salman and lick his feet in twitter ... only then , my entry could be possible...

Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago