My choice of Contestants-(BigBoss-7 Mazedaar Chhe) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Hilarious...πŸ˜†
Omni and Barun in the same house...🀣🀣🀣
Par aap kaha hain cruiserji? Public demand hai, mere jagah aap chale jayiye...😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh my lord! ChandraMukhi thank you so much for sharing the link of this thread🀣 I've been extremely busy and this is probably my second last day on IF.  Cruiser you rock man! Put this on your blog!

I'm sure Soaptea's soapee ass would melt if our gang rocks Bigg Boss's houseπŸ˜†

His fangirls would have to lick the "switch off button" of their tv remote as the 'report button' wouldn't exist πŸ˜†

Omni and F Bomb(Gumrah) ... Hmmm the show will be shifted to midnight time slotπŸ˜†
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Cruiser jee something awesome.
I will tirelessly vote for Omnipotence and make him winner against Barun Soaptea πŸ₯³
I am not in the list πŸ˜­ Y cruiser Y ?? Mere saath aesi na-insaafi kyun? πŸ˜­ πŸ₯³

I'd really like to see some barun phankies in the house. I have some top shelf names I'd like to be nominated. 

Soap tea, his phankie, and omni. πŸ˜† 
Awesome Post cruiser

Add yourself also "Mujhe Junglee billiyaan/Bille pasand hai"

BTW who the heck is Barun Sobti even i want to know. πŸ˜†
Add KSG in too it and his Mrs πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

I am not in the list πŸ˜­ Y cruiser Y ?? Mere saath aesi na-insaafi kyun? πŸ˜­ πŸ₯³

You gonna get Wild Card entry as well as 3 days in Secret room!πŸ˜†

You will find out who of these are your real friends and who says,"Yaar ye Penta kuchh ajeeb sa naheen hai??"😲

Originally posted by Omnipotence

Oh my lord! ChandraMukhi thank you so much for sharing the link of this thread🀣 I've been extremely busy and this is probably my second last day on IF.  Cruiser you rock man! Put this on your blog!

I'm sure Soaptea's soap-ee ass would melt if our gang rocks Bigg Boss's houseπŸ˜†

His fangirls would have to lick the "switch off button" of their tv remote as the 'report button' wouldn't exist πŸ˜†

Omni and F Bomb(Gumrah) ... Hmmm the show will be shifted to midnight time slotπŸ˜†

Omni...glad you laughed!😊

Ignore Barun...the thread would die pre-mature death otherwise!

Settle your scores one on one, between Sept-January 2013-14!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by CmPunk12321

Cruiser what about me?

Baap re!

Poora IF??

Big Boss would have to hire Taj Hotel in Mumbai!πŸ˜†