Kyu Ki, Ye Season Alag Che
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! 

Har Season Badal Rahe hai gharwalo ke Roop
coffee chupaye kabhi, ho luxury budget ke liye jhagde
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! 

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Since three months all of us are together having a grand time on this forum. As the season 6 comes to an end, let us share our memories of this journey on this forum.

Cheers!!!
BB6 DT

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Have heard once that each goodbye only makes a hello closer. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in future.I had a great time here.But Season is coming to an end..So I just want to say Bye to all the members (especially Sosweet,DexterKiLaila,Cruiser,LallanTOP )and friendly Moderator's,it was a fabulous journey ! Love u friends,see u in the next season !

Gone with the wind Yet so close to my heart May be we have bid goodbye but it is only a new start.
πŸ˜› Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Goodbyes are never easy, they are always hardest thing to say to friends,
It gets even harder when interacting with them again is doubtful...

However life is a journey, people come and go
Just when you begin to like someone's company, you have to let go...

But memories are yours and they will stay yours forever,
Whether people are there or not, memories will bind you together...

I really made some good friends here...I will miss interacting with all of them...

My special Thanks to :- 

CM:-  My best buddy...Thanks for everything lady πŸ˜ƒ...whenever i was wrong,You were always there to say me on my face & correct me...I appreciate it...& i will always value your friendship...

Naiina:- You r very sweet girl & a very dear friend...I liked talking with u & we really had fun talking on random things...Wishing you all the happiness in life girl:)

Khushi:- You still need to give me party...it's pending πŸ˜†...I will miss you πŸ€—

Saitan :- Bondhu ami chayi ki tui tor dream achieve kor...tui sadai amar bhalo bondhu thakbi

Cherie:- tui amar choto bon...tor songe kotha bole bhalo laglo...ami tomake mone korbo

Gungun:- Don't be happy...i will still dedicate "Love thread" to you someday πŸ˜†...I m sad that i didn't interacted with you before...

Riya :- Hopefully you will make ur dream come true πŸ˜ƒ...It was nice talking with you & knowing you πŸ˜›...take care of urself:)

Adios,
Nis
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
Hello guyz it was great journey  in this forum again lots of fun here
i will miss u all guyz πŸ€—

Penta bhai nishu bhai Cruiser bhai mahekno1 sharon omni chadramukhi cheerie xaffron shayari faraan ania shahzaur tanya sosweet bluerobin laxmi simplypurple neha mithibani nishita charu21 simi bwsweetu isa lallantop nitustdewani  punk kizley nandu fbomb theboss bullseye sarasingh sweatharz hina crystalline sonia  autumn togepe angeljot suyesh rafuchakkar firegun khamoosh ks_sherya wat_up tanvismile Chingari saitan lajjwati chitrashi GODfather naina khushi aashra tarza pallavi mayandarah DEDE Daps gunia   

Nishu bhai jo ma kehta hu wo ma karta hu Sana khan ke AT sab se zaida ha 🀣
and i forgive u mullah akbar and chriswaokes πŸ˜³
U guyz all are aweosme will miss u GOD Bless you all members πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Once again I M The laadla  of this forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Phir Milenge chalte chalte πŸ₯³
Edited by Chikna_Mundaa - 11 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As they say, all gud things cum to an end, so does this forum...with the hope of meeting again next year😊

Thanks to all the lovely forum members, mods, for making this season of BB6 so special...

I'm gonna miss all the members,  especially the Live Feed members the most!!!!!!

I m happy that for the first time the person I was rooting for won, which has made this season more memorable for me😳 

It was fun watching the live feed, staring at empty bedrooms, bathrums  n still updatingπŸ˜†

I  hav learnt so many new words frm this show which I'll try to use in my life like "Time Out, Ok Byeee, Chal Chal Matke Phod,Chalo Bolo 'Watever', Pasheman, HaiwaniyatπŸ˜†...All thanks to Imam"πŸ‘

I enjoyed all the posts, chats, interactions, PMs, polls, n especially the bashing...!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

BB forum is the 'BEST FORUM OF  IF'πŸ‘ Its an addiction n m gonna miss it badly...

I m not taking any grudges with me...as the season ends, with the forum getting locked, m burying all the hatred, anger n gruges here only...I'll only carry forward good memories n frens!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›

Gud Luck to all of u all...hope to see u next year...!!!!!!!!

Till then, Adios!!!!!!! Ciao!!!!
πŸ€— Keep Smiling n Take Care!!!!!!!!!

"Hum Hain Rahi BB k, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte"😳
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a season it has been...And what a season it would have been had not a certain individual called Imam Siddique had not entered the house...Like film which was sinking till interval when suddenly a character came in who was hero for some and who was villain for some...

Like Darr is always remembered for Shahrukh Khan though he being the negative character...Similarly Season 6 would always be Imam's season...His words his gestures his songs...Any one try searching Aao tumhe chand pe le jaaein on youtube and check the comments as to how many people came to listen that song after hearing it from Imam...He had captured the attention of one and all...πŸ‘

And for me Bigg Boss woud have been incomplete without India Forums...The best thing was watching the episode and then catching the reactions...It was fun...
I would like to thank certain members whose contribution I really appreciate...

Cruiser - For his Superb posts πŸ‘...He coined so many terms specially Delnaz Chelaram Irani πŸ˜‰
Simply Purple and Gypsy- For their superb updatesπŸ‘
Nishu786 and Zeenews - For the bang on Spoilers πŸ‘

All the live feeders who would keep informing about the going ons...πŸ‘
A special note of thanks for the moderators as they have a tough job and a special mention for Autumn. πŸ‘

When I started the season I was a fan of Urvashi and Niketan and would have been until the end had not Imam come in. I have a strong feeling that Imam' s Chalo bolo London would come true and he would feature in BB over there. πŸ˜‰

My post would be incomplete without expressing my disgust for a 4 foot egoistic clown named Paul Pacino. Now his rest of the life would be spent in talking about Imam. He got a well deserved Phuski Bomb Award πŸ€£

I would like to wrap here. I hope to come back again next season and hope to see all the members again. πŸ€—
Chalte Chalre mere ye geet yaad rakhna
Kabhi Alvida na Kehna Kabhi Alvida na Kehna

Time out !!!!!

Edited by Bottom_Line - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OK, before you raise your eyebrow and dismiss my post as "Oh, not again!" kindly let me clarify that I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! πŸ˜‰ I am only here to thank people, just cuz I was bored outta my mind and didn't have anything better to do! Alright, jokes apart and let me start (Jeez, man! That even rhymes! 😈)

Bigg Boss Season 6 didn't create a major impact on me as an audience, although I must confess, I enjoyed socializing with you all. I had a fun-filled time with all of you, and I pray we run into each other once in a while hereafter. I'd like to dedicate this post to all my buddies, well-wishers, and acquaintances. Until then... Phir milenge chalte chalte! πŸ˜‰

Pentaminous: Laraib, we had the best time on the forum, didn't we! Although Team Bratz died sooner than Ameesha Patel's career, it was worth the try to stay back and keep contributing to the various posts around. Take care, bro! You, Munna and I will always be TEAM BRATZ. πŸ€—πŸ€— Perhaps, we'll try our magic in the upcoming season. This season failed us. πŸ˜†

Munna: OFFICIALLY, MY VERY FIRST FRIEND ON IF! πŸ€—πŸ€— Yo, spammer! Keep spammin' 'til you be jammin'! Your aag-lagau and howlarious posts and phuski one-liners were funny and worth the attention. πŸ˜† Let's try to recreate it next season. Tab tak ke liye, keep spamming the Bollywood Forum! πŸ˜† Love you, bro! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shayari ji: πŸ€— My lovely honeybunch! We had a great time on the forum. The chats never died, and the fun never skipped our attention. Hahahahaha!! Don't quit the forum yet! There's more to come. Bollywood Forum madhye laukar yaa. Dogha miloon nusta dhamaal karu! πŸ˜†

SoSweet: Sweeto ji. Pata nahin ab kab mulaqaat hogi aapse. Main BF pe zyaadatar rahoonga. Please make sure you bother me there. Stay blessed, lady! You're a sweetheart, just like your name. Love yo! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Tanya91: Tani, main kaheen nahin chhodke jaa raha aapko! Insha Allah agli saalgirah hum saath manageinge. Make sure you reserve my cake pie. 😳 Love you, girl! You're probably one of the sweetest, most level-headed individual I have ever come across. Haan, yeh aur baat hai ke pichhle season ke muqaable tum thoda sa thanda par gayeen! πŸ˜† No probs, I still enjoyed your posts and will keep continuing to do so! β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—

Dexola, my Coca-Cola: Where the hell have you gone, kitty mom? 😑 I hate it when you vanish on me like that! 😑 You better get back on the forum and give me a chance to throw those tantrums at you, lady! πŸ˜† Oh, hau' dau' gurrl, you be unaware of my cornbread magic and ma collard greens smoothies! Ima smack yo' ass up! Know I'm sayin'! You bettah get back yo' ass on da forum, before my black bootah starts ta shake on yo' face! Miss ya, Dexy! Come back soon! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Cruiser: Cruiser bhai. Kya posts karte ho bhai! Mazaa aa jaata hai. Keep writing, bro! Your posts are the life and sunshine of this forum. Do well. πŸ‘ I ain't bidding you any farewell, cuz I am expecting to see you on the Bollywood Forum. πŸ˜‰β­οΈ

Desicrowd, DejaVu, RTH, Lajjawati, King Anu, *King* and everyone else. A big thank you to all for providing the entertainment! You guys rocked!!! πŸ€—

TO MY NEW FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM / IF

Omnipotence: Bhaaai!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I hope we remain in touch! We had a blast this season with all sorts of antics and what not. Our love for Barun is unconditional and will remain so (no homo!). πŸ˜† Hoping to see more of you in the upcoming season, or perhaps the other forums around. πŸ˜† DO KEEP IN TOUCH, OR ELSE YOU WILL FIND MY HATCHET COVERED IN BLOOD UNDER YOUR PILLOW ONE DAY! πŸ˜†

Nemesis4u: Hey, sweetheart! Where have you vanished off on me? πŸ˜† Miss chatting with you. Do come online. There's lots to catch up! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

TheBoss: Bhai, it was a pleasure knowing you. You're one of the most humorous IF users I have known. Your writing skills are bang on and I truly enjoy how you phadofy it in your posts. πŸ‘ I hope we keep in touch. You're a great guy! πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

MissCherie: Keep the sunshine going, lady, and keep making us all happy and cheerful with your posts. Your sense of humor is appalling... oops, I mean appealing! I am looking forward to more our interactions in the future. πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry if I missed out on anyone's name. Thank you guys! Just wanted to let you all know that you all rock my life. Bhool chook maaf. Roshan badnaam ho chuka hai forum pe, par kya karein - main to hoon hi aadat se majboor! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PEACE! πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Enough farewell messages on so many threads...

So I would just put my MEMORIES post here as my Phir Milenge post...hope it makes you smile and laugh!😊
....and keep smiling till we meet again...& resume...πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As BB-6 comes to a close, as with every season, this one too will leave behind many memories!πŸ€£πŸ’”πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ’”πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ’”πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€£

I tried recalling what I remember them individually for...and make available here 1-2 fun threads that I created on each one of them!πŸ˜›

Injaay!⭐️

SALMAN:😲 Rajeev Paul??----------------Abey poora Paul Pacino hai yaar tu---abey-abey------------thoda door baith naa----------ye haath kidhar ghusa raha hai be tu?πŸ˜›--------------------Sana Khan?-Acchhi lag rahi hain aapπŸ˜‰------hum bhi line mein hain!πŸ˜‰---------------------Imam-----------.apni hudd mein raho😑-------Shahrukh Khan bana hai apni mehnat se, apne fans ki wazah se!😑

Who called Salman? 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239896

Inspector Waghmaare & Salman: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3259342

RAJEEV: 😑Bewakoof aadmi,---------------- I rest my case,------------ Kasturi Mrig ho tum Sana, Kasturi Mrig...πŸ€—...---------Dost hoon naa Main aapka, Dost hoon na Sana------------, --------------------😑 Chakke-Kutte-Munh tod doonga----Teri Maa ki 🀬... --------------------Haan toh mat bolo naa Delu, MAT BOLO aap beech mein---------------------------Delu aapka bhai, Mrs Irani, hote kaun hain mujhpe ungli uthaane waale?😑------------Sana is show ke baad main sirf aur sirf aapko miss karoonga, ---seriously!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜•

Delu-Pillu Duet:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67502185

'Gulzar' on Pillu:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3299714

*******************************************************************************************************

IMAM: πŸ˜‰ Chakka Tera Baap be shaane--chal-chal, hawa aane de..---------------.Chalo bolo London...------------------------------Delnaaz--------------------Aye shaani, gaali maine naheen diya, tere Ex-Husband ne diya re Tucchhi,...-------------------------------Abhi Kekde jaisi shakal hai uski toh kya hua, apne ko toh Shahrukh Khan samajhta hai na wo...----------------------------------------------I don't sprinkle when I tinkle Mr. Salman Khan😊...--------------------------------Haivaaniyat, Insaaniyat, Pashemaan, aainda se naheen hoga.-----Mera ye maqsad quattayi naheen thha, and I am really sorry for that!🀣--------------------------------faaltoo ki bayaanbaazi naa karein aainda se...---------------------------------Ye dekho TV ke kalaakaar...Manch ke Tanch Kalaakaar...---------------Time out Salman Bhai, Time out-------------------Niketan aap Super Model kaheen se naheen lagte, SUPER DRY lagte ho...--------------------------------Rajeev bhaiyya, task saamne waale ki IQ or EQ ko dhyaan mein rakh kar dena aainda se, πŸ˜‰...---------------------Vishal, this is not Spitzvilla...-----------wake up, REALITY CHECK--------------- Zainab Khaala (to Aashka)...🀣

If Big Boss was stretched across 12 Months:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3351683

Imam ka Dhamaal:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70124012

KARISHMA: Thora ye, thora wo...Awwnnn!!!!😳

Kaagaz ke Fools:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67573875

SANA: Her laugh... Kwink πŸ˜†KwinkπŸ˜† kwink πŸ˜†kwink πŸ˜†khronk🐷 khronk🐷Kwink πŸ˜†KwinkπŸ˜† kwink πŸ˜†kwink πŸ˜†khronk🐷 khronk🐷!

Sana saved by Imam:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3357586

DELNAAZ:
Kahin na kaheen...Rishton ke tootne ka Dard, jaanti hoon mainπŸ˜•...National TV pe mere aansuon ka mazzzaaaq udaya gaya hai😑...Meri mimicry ki gayi😭...Main aisi hi hoon...kyunki Mere Baap ne mujhe tameez sikkkhhhaaayi hai😑...Aur yaad rakhna ...agggarrr main is ghar se kal ko chali gayi, toh no fu****g Ba****d deserves to win here!...G mein D hai toh----------😲

Will Delu share her prize money with Bakhtiyaar?😲:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3330925

Class Apart LadiesπŸ‘:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3346278

URVASHI (foolish eye roll, Chuchhoondar lip twitch and voice squeak of a 6 year old girl):
Ab Vodddafone Calllerrr offf the Weekkk aayega...hoye! Hoye!!!---------------------Koi mere bacchhon ko beech mein laata hai, koi mujhe vamp bulata hai...garv hai mujhe TV actor hoon-------------------Haan, main aise hi bolti hoon...but I speak like that naa??-------Nikkke-tannn...O---Nikkketannn!!!!😑

Urvashi aur Niketan ka Dard:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3261942

NIKETAN:
(Mainly for his  smile that makes his eyes vanish and makes him resemble a Chinese old man in a Martial arts movie like 36th Chamber of Shaolin or Snake in the Monkey's Shadow etc.)...πŸ€”

Vaayu Dev of BB-6:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3250517

Kacchhe Mann Ke Sacche:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3268596

SAPNA:
Ullu banaya, bada maza aaya...Aseem Bhaiyya-Nirahua Bhaiyya-Sidhu jiπŸ€—------------MOTI BHAINS😑-----------Frikkin Coward----------Imam mera jaisa shaitaan hai, main acchhi shaitaan hoon, woh thoda bura shaitaan haiπŸ˜†-------------to feel happiness you need sadness -----------to feel normalcy, you need madness-------------

Ullu Ban Gayi Sapna:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70124012

Why I like Sapna:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3278843

SANTOSH: Har Har Mahadev! ''.Santosh Shukla kabhi haarta naheen----------------..aur Santosh Shukla jab haarne lagta hai, toh woh maarne lagta hai!😈...Mujhse Hoga Bhai, Mujhse hoga!πŸ˜†

Rajeev feeds Shukla Ji:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3341832

SAMPAT: Tum bahuttayi acchhi ho Urbashi------mujhe chhod ke naa jaana tum bas-----naheen Urbashi, hum tumhein naahin chhodenge-------Mere ko toh kuchh samajhayi naheen aata hai----------Big Baas, hamein naahin rehna hai I ghar mei, humko toh aap nikaal hi do!

Radhe-Radhe--

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3276563

NIRAHUA: Nirahua toh abhineta hai, abhineta hi rahega''''aur jo Imam ko jhelega wohi Big Boss Season-6 ka Vijeta banega---------------

--------Savdhaani hategi toh Durghatana ghategi-----aap naheen pati toh Saheli aapki pategi...Ladkiyaan khadi hain yahaan intezaar mein...Devio khadi raho kataar mein!!!

Why Nirahua actually got evicted: πŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3238328

AASHKA: 😈😭

Prem Kahaani:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3361877

VRIJESH & ASEEM: For gentle looks of Aseem and Pagloo looks & behavior of Vrajesh!

Vrajesh ke Shikari Dadda & Aseem:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67844315

KASHIF: My sweat is hygienic'no smell in it at all! 🀒

Kashif wrote to Salman:😭

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3242446

SAYANTANI: Her Naagin dance couldn't save her!πŸ˜•

Nor this call for Sayantani could save her.. 😭:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3256292

SIDHU: Duniya ka sabse bada rog, Kya kahenge Mere bare mein log?----------------------Niketan, khara sona hai, 24 carat khara sona!...Bade Bhai (Big Boss), mere andar ki aawaaz, antaratma naheen keh rahi hai, kaise keh doon ki kisi ko nikaal do ghar se? '''''''.Huzoorewaala, tahe dil se aapki baat ka istekbaal karta hoon'''''Sapna, haar jeet ke liye naheen aayi hai, aur agar koi kehta hai ki Sapna jeetne ke liye jod-tod karegi, toh main kahoonga ki Navjot Sidhu ne zindagi mein kucchh naheen seekha, kucchh naheen samjha''''''''''Thoko taali-khataaakkk!!!!

Sidhu Paa Ji's 10 Commandments:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3254792

Sidhu's Free Sermon for Pillu & Kashif:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3235647

Laut Ke Sidhu Ghar Ko Aaye:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3285783

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For all those who noticed that I wasn't active enough - abject apologies... for the ones who distracted me -  it's all your fault ! Yes, you two in particular RTH and Axeion... on the bench and keep your hands off each other... 

The Gorgeous beings that kept me waiting endlessly  Omnipotent_Taco, Bheegi_basanti ,  Znursingh , Bored Soul, Blue-Ice and Moddy ... missed interacting with you guys here.

My Lajja Bosom Buddy - Lajjawati - reinvent & reappear... 

Chandu & Dexy for putting Buffy to shame... and keeping the forum going...

Cruiser, Cherie and Laxmi for the many laughs

Sharon for being a total diva and for finally agreeing to go window shopping with me😎

Nishu for the spoilers and Gypsy and Simplypurple for the updates - Thank you!

The girls&boys and men&women of the LDT - you guys are the true stars of this season... -  Randy Hood's girl, Somzy,  Nishita & Niketan's haremtake a bow.

Everyone else
What a talented and funny bunch of people, with such fierce opinions and fida-fangiri... will miss the madness. 

Autumn and the Troll Patrol
Even after promising last year, I failed to score a single warning again... next time..

Now that I have sufficiently abused my purple font and over-indulged in my mawkishness ... I shall sign off... 
Best of luck in all your endeavours...stay safe and healthy ...Some of us really need this time-out ... off you go...

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

like always this time also had a grt time to be part of this forum...This forum is like my second home!!!!

😳
chalo milte hain sab log again in the next season of BB after 9 monthsπŸ€—
will mis u all..

vino_la,laxmi(allizzwell),axeion,Alxsetar,Charu21,Faraan4shweta,Nishita,crystalline,happyviewer,tuntunituntuni,
khamoshhh,boredsoul,misscherie , xaffron ,chandramukhi,sosweet,nandini(~~~~) , priyaBB3, purva,mithibani, sarasingh, shooli(bwtsweetu), dark_knight, music_masti, niveditha(biggboss6fan), shyams, suyash(sscomp30),,chitrashi, cruiser, saturn, firegun,
Munna(chikna_munda),pentaminous,TheBigTamasha, nupsie,Sweetrahz, hinamahekian,ablazedmelody,mahek No.1, khushi,sukhsandhu, raj, taurubss,nemesis4u,Dipali,togepe30,Bullseye77,Mythical,Mishh007,Tanya,bhunilu,susan,junoon,bella,Doyelpalkhi,
Godfather,chitrashi,tannipartner,znursingh, Return to hades,axeion,dexterkilaila, king,Madame trinkari,Nishu,zee_news,, simplypurple,sscomp
mods:Autumn,Gypsy,Anjel_jot

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago