Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaa where to begin :) Had so much to say and in mind to write but when the time comes to say good bye, I get emotional and words are hard to come by... Wish somehow my thoughts would translate here.

Thanks and much appreciation to ⭐️ Gypsy ⭐️ and ⭐️ SimplyPurple ⭐️for your wonderful updates day in and day out. 👏

Thanks Nipun for the video updates 😊

Thanks and kudos to sscomp and Isa for uploading videos 👏👏.

Nishu and Zee Thanks for the spoilers 😛

All the wonderful, lovely, dhamakedar members of this forum who make the forum so lively and rocking. You All Rock!!! ⭐️

To my wonderful Co-DT, 🤗 Jot, Fivr, Deeps, Gur, Mel 🤗 for the immense support provided. 😳 Thank you 🤗

As a DT we tried to do our best in any given situation. We try to accommodate and consider every one wishes. Apologizes if anyone felt wronged. There is nothing personal about any of the decisions taken. It is just a part and parcel of being a DT. 😳

My journey on BB forum began in season 1 as a member and it was real fun. That was the most memorable season for me. Since mid-way season 2, as was promoted to DT, interactions with members on topics, posts discussions becomes less except where reported :P still those too are enjoyable in a different way 😆 Miss posting on show discussions much though and hopefully next season would see a change in that. 😊

BB forum has seen major changes each season. Just wish the atmosphere which was there in season one would return. That was the most friendly season on the forum and fights were almost negligible but was just pure fun with full of masti and laughter among members. 

This season saw so many changes, some pleasant, some not so. Too many equations changed and made. All memories and something to learn from. And looking forward to next season with full of optimism 😃

Till next season.. 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83m_ihvWjsQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
^^^^ Autumn stop stealing my identity 😡😡

P.S: Thanks for handling all our tantrums and you are welcome for having handled your tantrums in return 😉😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I feel like, the past few weeks have gone in posting in just farewell threads. 😆 I've never been at a forum where the closing of the forum has been celebrated.. or mourned [if that's a more appropriate word] so much. 😆

But, following what everyone has been doing.. I'm going to miss everyone. 😃

There have been a couple 'forum-er's that I have actually interacted with, beyond giving warnings.. or whatever. From the top of my head.. the ones i can remember are Omni, Chand and RTH. Those three are definitely members i'll remember. 😆

I can't thank my Co-DTs enough.. so i keep mentioning them.. but Sweta, Fivr, and SL. 🤗 I love you guys. ☺️ I'm not joking when i say that i've never interacted with any of Co-DTs before as much as i have with you three.. Though, technically, my only consistent Co-DT was Meli outside this forum. 🤣

Uh, what am i missing? Oh right. The 'I love this forum so much, i'm so sorry if i've made any mistakes.." speech? Right. Okay. Um. Yeah. I suck at those kinda speeches..

Can't wait for the next season. 😎

And the song.. Don't Say Alvida is stuck in my head now.. 😳

Btw, what is with people calling me 'Angel'? 🤣 My name's Jot guys. 😃

-Jot. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another season of Bb comes to an end and initially I thought it was tame, but boy was I more wrong. Though content wise it was much more decent season than Season5, but entertainment wise it was good.

Also the forum was as exciting as the show and special thnxs to Cruiser who made the forum so lively.😊

Also enjoyed my interactions with Cruiser, CM (though not always😉), Dexterkilaila, Chingari, Chikna _Munda, ReturntoHades and many others too.

And a special mention to these very special guys, SimplyPurple, Khoslakadhokla, Prefectlystill and bluerobin for you guys know what.😉😆😆😊

Last but not the least the thanx to the mods who are doing such a thnakless, but yet wonderful job and keeping the up the spirit of the forum.

And thank you Autumn.😊