Saare contestants ka bashing hona
Sana fans ka LDT walon se rooth jaana
Del aur Aashka fans ka gaayab ho jaana
Live Feed pe 'Yahan peshaab karna mana hai' ka taakna

Nahin bhoolungi main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
So Tomorrow is the last day of Bigg Boss and after that, many of us will leave IF and will come in season 7 and many of us will leave IF permanently.. 

So before that, I really want to say something to you BB members.. 

Lets start with Munna First, You are the one who will be in touch forever .. So no farewell to you atleast... Same goes to Chandu, Omni, Lallan, Dexy, Roshan Bro, Cruiser, Pallu,Vibz, Sharoon, ZEE and Choco and all .. You guys will be in touch through Twitter so no worries.. As seriously You all are awesome and I love you all seriously.. 🤗 🤗 And all those members who are in my twitter sorry I am not remembering more names.. RTH, madame , Taco etc etc 

Second list: Shayari, Khamoosh, shooli, Gunia, Khushi and Tanya you girls are so so so sweet yaar really... We are friends since bb5 and shares gud relation with each other... You girls are rockers .. Love you Girls 😃 🤗 

Third List: This list includes those members I have not chat or interacted much LikeMahek, Cherie, Laxmi, God Father, F-Bomb, The boss, saitan, simplypurple, shahzur, Nishu, sosweet, Ashra, Isa, Arsha, Punk, Cherie, Nishita, Sscomp, Mrs Sahil, Autumn,Chingaari, ~~~~~, Rowdiest a.k.a Minnie (tumse tou baat hi nahi hui yaar is season.. JDJ me kitna maaza karte the 🤣), Anshul, saniya, lovely girl, speedi, mayandarah, sach, Arsha, howlarious, chitrashi, faraan, angel-jot, gumraah,Naureen, clown ehaab etc.. Although I did not interact with you guys much but I always enjoyed your posts Guys.. seriously You guys are the best so some HUGS for you guys too 🤗 🤗

And Lastly If any of my posts made fun of anyone or Did I hurt anyone so I am Sorry.. No personal Issues this is virtual forum it usually happens on forums.. Everybody has different opinions and we should respect all.. And my message to all above member is that Wish you all members of this forum a happy life ahead and Best of luck for the future.. Wish you guys healthy and prosperous life ahead 😃😃

Plus Omni you are a sweetheart yaar... BB6 ka ek faida hua mujhe bht acha dost
 mil gaya 😃

Best Regards,
Penta..
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
I would like to thank everyone on this forums for making this an interesting place to hang out for the past 3 month's. It's been an incredible ride. Mission accomplished. With that, I have to bid farewell. I'm the happiest person in the world right now. It's better than I ever thought it would be.  👍🏼

I enjoyed my time over here with all the fun and the fights and nevertheless it has been a memorable experience. I would like to apologise to all the ladies for my flirting; please understand that it was in good intention and I meant to hurt or harm nobody's feelings. 

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again. 🤗

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
This forum has played a major role in getting me adjusted to my new life in a new country, away from my near and dear ones 😛...I have grown used to it and am gonna miss this once this 😭

A big thanks to all of you who have played their parts in making it so special for me 😛...I might not have interacted with a lot of people here, but have read and liked almost everybody's posts...😃

It's time for me to bid adieu to this forum...🤗

So thank you once again folks and will miss you all...❤️🤗❤️
Edited by saitan - 11 years ago
Some say this year this show and forum wasn't as rocking as previous years but for me it was. All the best to everyone and will miss you all.Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
we fought, we argued, we laughed, we sang together even danced to those morning alarms in the live feed.. had so many difference of opinions.. everyone supporting a different person.. It was fun.. alot of fun.. I'm gonna miss this place.. I don't know if I would he here next season or not but this this season was surely pretty entertaining (forum wise) after season 4.. Met amazing new people like Miss Cheriee and the rest of my LDT watchers..

season gaya baat gayi..

No hard feelings.. best of luck to everyone.. Hope to see you all again..🤗

Bye Bye Guys see u all in october 🤗
Stay in touch & Sorry if i have hurted anybody 😳

I ll Miss dis forum & all the members 😉

Ok Byeee 😆 Tc. 😎
Edited by Arsha_Kriyansh - 11 years ago
Aawww

you made me cry Sweta :(

See you all next year (I mean this year 😊 in October)  Inshallah

God bless all the members and the whole DT of BB6

Khush raho, abaad raho
keep smiling
& may Allah took every pain & problem out of our lives.

Ameen.

😊
I didn't know about this forum before,I was searching for BB live feed and found this crazy funny forum

It became part of my life every morning I get up and check discussion on LF first 

I even stopped watching live feed cos I love reading comments and POV here 

I am terribly gonna miss this forum   

May Allah Bless everyone here