Hopefull Sana wins our farewells meet you another Forum all xxx
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
See you all next year, maybe... ðŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Autumn and Cruiser !

Thank you so much Guys!! for your support  and make me stronger to stay on the forum!! I was nearly given up😛 

I would like to thank  all the members of IF forums to make it so memorable and worth coming to participate  not only for BB6 but celebrating eid , diwali, christmas and new year together.

kabhi alvida na kehna - zyndagi rahi tu phir miley gay ! InshAllah 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
:'( this forum was the only entertainment I had during my exam days :'( taking random breaks to check out the posts..
My finals r nearing now, board exams..
:'( how on earth m I gna entertain myself
M gna miss all the fun posts of Cruiser n MissCherie (Idk who u people r but ur posts r fabbb!!)
N I miss Dexterkilaila par she apparently took a self ban..
It's like :'( so emotional
I don't want this season to end!
Plz do something alag che, like an announcement that 12 Jan was decided date but actually it's just a Joke n we're never ending this show!!!
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was a silent reader in the beginning but at the end I was like its time to say something ðŸ˜†
Never had much interaction with the members here so very less friends 
When I actually started commenting and interacting I realized that the season's coming to an end ... this was my first year in BB forum .. and I had a very good experience, so many trolls, fun posts, bashing, sometimes I used to read many ashleel cum fun posts by some of the banned members and literally ROFLed ðŸ¤£

I never knew that BB forum would be so much, If I would have knew it then would have came here a year back 

I had a really really fun time here so we'll meet up the next season and so I'll be more active then ðŸ˜Ž

Thank you!
Bye, 
Ashra.

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's been a great journey in the forum, but alas it's coming to an end like all good things!
I wanted to thank all my new friends for welcoming me and not making a snap judgement and giving me chance! You all know who you are, so I'm not going to name anyone! ðŸ¤— Do keep in touch and drop by to say hi every once in a while!
Special shout out to the amazing DT, autumn, jot and LUX, for doing such an amazing job... you guys are seriously awesome! 
Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3387578&PID=73721306&#73721306

here is mine ðŸ˜‰
i am going to miss you all guys  ..even though i was harsh towards some members , still i would miss you all as well when memorable moments related to Bigg boss and this forum strike me ..

more than you all , i am going to miss Rajev paul , a guy, who entertained me throughout past three months .. dunno when i will get him to entertain me yet again .. i wish he gets a lots of shows in immediate future ,and touches unlimited heights of success .

somehow i feel after Bigg Boss,my life is going to bore me to the hilt as there would be no any interesting show  like Bigg Boss was on tv.. i am really thankful to Bigg boss, because of which i got opportunity to get a lots of lovely friends in this forum ..😃
Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Return makes one love the Farewell! Hope we all will return next season, until then ðŸ¤—

Quick shout-out : SASu, Ishi, Mandy, GG, Rappy and Manali - you girls better show up next season. Shabnam, Purvi, Laxmi, Pullo, Shayari, Nishi, Priya, Anshul, Raffu bhai, Aayushi, Minnie, Taco woman and J - missed interacting with you guys as much as we always do. All you MerFolks at the various AT I was a part of - It was fun being with you all, hope most of you would get back next season otherwise we'll meet at DM. Hadey, Trinks, Riya and TITS, loved our banter on twitter as well as here. And finally, Maya - Get back here soon. ðŸ¤—
phir milenge chalte chalte