Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this has been the best big boss season for me..and that includes the fun i had in india forums..the first thing in the morning i do is read the live discussion..den all the post..on friday..will wait religiously for nish and zee spoilers..and that helps us from death of anxiety:P
thanks a ton to simply purple for providing us the live update and gypsy for daily discussion..i knw m gonna miss all this from tmrw onward..all the contestant gave us good entertainment..now their life aparts and so do ours..!..but these days spent were really the best!!
now will wait till next season for much more exiting and entertaining big boss season!
love to all
My first time in this forum...met a few wonderful people, wish I had more time to meet many more... I'll keep it for Next Time...

Enjoyed reading as much as posting...

Hope to see you all again...🤗

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First of all i want to thank all of u. 🤗 I have spent my most memorable and enjoyable times here with u guys.. we have had so much fun, so much fights and so much bashing together that it has simply been unforgettable... This BB6 Alag che forum has become one of the best throughout the whole of India-forums for me.. i don't know how will i spend 1 year without this forum 😭 😭 😭

This section has blessed me with so many unforgettable and lovable friends and i will miss all of them 😃 Especially:

Penta nishu gunia Cruiser mahekno1 sharon omni chadramukhi cheerie xaffron shayari faraan ania shahzaur tanya sosweet bluerobin laxmi simplypurple neha mithibani nishita charu21 simi bwsweetu Munna lallantop nitustdewani hardyboy  punk kizley nandu fbomb theboss bullseye sarasingh sweatharz hina crystalline sonia |Persephone| Autumn togepe Angeljot Nipun97 suyesh rafuchakkar firegun kaushikbasu khamoosh ks_sherya wat_up tanvismile Chingari saitan lajjwati goodgirl18 chitrashi GODfather naina khushi aashra tarza pallavi kanak. wiseman1 mayandarah DEDE Zee_News Daps

Then i want to say sorry to all of u that i may have been rude too or had fights with.. If i have done any mistake or any of my post hurted u please forgive me 😊

Last but not the least a special thanks to My Fave mods Autumn and Angel-Jot and all the rest of the Dev Team too.. u guys do seriously tough job and need to be appreciated more sometime for the hard work u do 😆 😆 Especially Autumn and Angel make sure your Mods next season too cause your the best so far and i loved Autumn morning breakfast talks and Angel's merging skills... 😆

OK guys Take care, Enjoy and Good Luck to you guys for your future...

Cheers 😊

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bye to all my friends.. hope to see you all soon, maybe at someother forum... lets not wait till BB season 7... do keep in touch...
hugs and kisses
ria
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I hate to say bye, it's the worst word ever :(

I have got very very special friends, it's hard to mention one name, coz there r many...

I love u all and gone miss u all a lots, BB forum has always been very special... Thanks for the wonderful DT and members... 

If I hurt anyone I am sorry...

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My farewell speech.

So as you all know this show is coming to an end,sadly.Its very sad to say but i will be no more present here on this beautiful forum until next year.I made some great friends here.It was so addictive being here.

But now bye guys,will miss you all.

I won't be able to name all those beautiful people.
They are so many in number but still to some like

Omnipotence,a true rockstar and like a brother to me
Dexterkilaila again a very nice person.
Sanika,Diazz,Crystaline,NIshu,Sonia,Niknid,Farhan,F-bomb.
And many more,so cannot name all ov you.
Tired.
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3387578&PID=73761630&#73761630
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We'll meet again. I know y'all. ;) 
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye , pata nehi, how many will read the farewell speech in early page, so posting it once again 😆'

Thank you Simple Purple. gypsie and all the other live updater who devoted so much time and made our life easy 🤗

Thank you Nishu and Zee for the spoilers ⭐️

I had become addicted to BB and more than BB , to this forum! 😳

Shayari, Tuntuni, Bluerobin, cruiser, fire_gun, Bullseye777, blairwitch, CMPunk, khoslakadhokla, susan, Priya, AllizWell ie. Laxmi, chandramukhi, dexterkilaila, and every other forum member (sorry if I have written any name wrongly)

Thank you very much! 🤗

Will miss you all!😭
Missed Mithibani, axeion and other BBians this time 😕

Hope we  all will be sath sath in Bigg Boss Saat !😊

Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This season I was also a small part of this forum, surely have some good memories here. Going to miss my friends and will really hope to see you all next season.😃 Tab tak ke liye doston, Alvida.🤗