Thendral

Friday WU (11/01/13)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks gisel for the wonderful update and comments...rofl at them...

loved padma's acting and expressions today..seriously, she shud take some hard core lessons from GW on her tone and words...still cant forgot how gw got down from the auto and started shouting in front of elaneer fellow, initially..
taking the gift and telling coffee micham.--rofl..she was too funny today...finally the auto drivers left us wondering...one asks her to be careful and the other comforting that she can manage...so which one is it to be?
prabha at least had the sense to come early to finish the work..but seriously even i wondered like gisel, why office for this..just hv a computer each ...it will help in college projects too...
appo from bank to office va...one more thing to worry shubba...abt spending hours with gw n lav...

thought today will be virunthu...
so next week..guess a short week...
3 days will be spl progs...and no promo too..
anyway,

Happy Pongal to all!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update plus super comments Gisel πŸ€—

Prabha is too over grr...he and his stupid reasons

Happy Pongal Everyone😊
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Gisel for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€— very hilarious...πŸ‘πŸ€£

Prabha.. grr... poor TA next problem in TT life... Thought C would enter as K/M prob solved nu... looks like no for some more time..πŸ˜•

Padma as usual πŸ˜‘.. Hope K gives more of her treatment..

Happy Pongal to all..!!
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update gisel.

padma started her work .. no more MIL/DIL problems please.πŸ₯±

happy pongal to all. 
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Grrr Prabha is annoyingg to the core πŸ˜‘ TA dont give him space, let him suffer and realize the real world πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Padma wait and see soon there is aapu for you πŸ˜†

Happy Pongal all 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Gisel for the super update!β­οΈπŸ€—

Ein Tamil ippidi...shoot him laπŸ˜† vanthutar periye Prabha😑
Pongaluku ethavathu special episode unda? I hope so...

Pongal o pongal lo lo loπŸ˜† Happy Pongal friends!πŸ˜ƒ
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Gisel.

Not much happening today...

Yay woo Padma just got more haters on her list.  Kalyani's brothers now also know that Padma is uncool and to avoid her.

Tamil and Prabha busines...hhmm...

Happy Pongal guys! 
Ajinth thumbnail
thank u for updates.

why tamil and prabha doing business together bad idea
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THank U gisel for the wonderful update and comments..!..Just read this...More than interesting!!...
ROFL, sathiyama I will go more mad at TA if he doesnt go and help T in cooking, even if he doesnt help T, he should be there as a body guard for T to make sure GW doesnt disturb/distract T.

Correct Question - Why didnt they take away the mobile and the car? Ivana 4 days walk panna vekkanum ella place kum...
But we can tell, he might take one of VRs car and may even say get me a latest mobile nu...Loose Paiyan...
Lav had the same idea..interior decoration aam..Online trading ku ithu lam thevaya? TA shd have said i would manage the business at my home and u can at ur home and both can chat in MSN and discuss things nu...Correct thaane Gisel?πŸ˜†