Nadaswaram jan 14-18 updates

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Srima.  Of all the Attams I am only waiting for Raginis giving back attam.
🤗🤗 thank you so much meenu akka on doing updates on behalf of me.. and thanks srima maa & Laks for updates ...

😲 story track achooo... i wonder where all this going to take us. Monday as srima ma said confirm thilalangadi taan for us 😆

Between did anyone watch the suntv chinnatirai award 😛 adadadaaa namma PP took quite a number of awards 😆 namma gopi malar also won best actress and best hero nu ... Nelli got best FIL ⭐️ sokku also won but forgot enna title and our star Sam best comedian 🥳 the entire show was really enjoying with deepak hosting the show... and the comedy in between pinnathango ⭐️

followed by ponggal show and our sam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 mudiyalae ennalae. Was laughing and laughing last night while watching it.. especially in cycle race .. its suppose to be slow race but namma  sam fast race nu he cycle so fast almost reaching the border of the village 🤣🤣
So what exactly happened to Ragini that she became smart and started dominating her husband Rajesh???