Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 11/1- Kaun Banega 'Pratham Pujya'

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And as usual ...Me the late latif is here...so na no...dont aim tamatars...Be patient like our Gannubhaiyaa..then Shruti and Minaxi might make you the Pratham Pujya of our forum (Forum not Foram😛) too😆...Ok😳 so my sense of humour has gone on a vacation...actually it has not come back with me when I returned from the vacation...still on a holiday the betrayer😡...

Anyways...so until my sense of humour is back ...you enjoy the update with the one borrowed from ACP Daya😛

Parvati telling (Rather ordering) Mahadev to punish Parshuram...Mahadev again in dilemma(Poor Mahadev always gets into this mess...) he is wondering what to do but his son saves the day for him... Ganubhaiyya tells Parvati that it was alright for Parshuram to get angry as he was stopped from coming from Kailasa.. He could have stopped PArshurama but he knew that PArshuram is the avatar of Vishnuji...also his stopping or fighting him would have meant insulting the Parshu given by his father...so he sacrificed his tooth and took the brunt of the Parshu...and so now ALL IS WELL😛
He further says that he is grateful to Parshuram as he gave him this flaw thereby flawing his Perfectionism (Have to love Gannubhaiya's confidence here...reminded me of the dialogue...'Perfection ko improve karna mushkil hai😛') he said that imperfection means curiosity...the thirst to know more...and also he increased my patience...by testing it...(Whew...Itna chhota sa bacha...and so much of preaching...I am 😳)

Everybody is happy ( I have never understood how at every small thing the whole clan gathers at Kailash...seems like Mata PArvati does make too good Kheer😛...)

Parshurama now all humbled and says that he was revolted when Gannubhaiya touched him but now he knows that his touch freed him from his arrogance and ignorance and now he is totally wise😛 he asks Mahadev for Punishment...

Mahadev says that no punishment for you (Chalo party karooo!!! Punishment cancel!!!1)...he said that Ganesh had to respect you as Intelligence should always lie lower than faith...
Vishnu all praising Ganesh for his intelligence..how he evaded a horrible event...and with his patience and intelligence managed to handle the situation so wisely...Vishnu proposes on making Ganesh the first one being worshipped... and Indra's face as if he had swallowed a plate full of raw karelas...Kartikeya is upset too...

Everyone agrees and so does Indra with a fake smile but KArtikeya opposes...and Indra breathes in a sigh of relief...(ofcourse now he can live in peace, since the peace that was settliing in the world (not me 😛) was again unsettling)
He gives reason that nobody should think that Ganesh only got the post of 'Pratham Pujya' because of his parents being Mahadev and Parvati ...and indirectly taunts Indra for chiding him on being so well worshipped because of his parents...

He gives cogent reasons as to why there should be a fair chance of everyone for this post...Narad asks Mahadev to be the judge (Naughty Naradji...how can a father be a judge in the competition where his sons are competing.. Ghar mein aag lagao abhiyaan...ofcourse, in here it is Mahadev so no tension😛)

Parshurama while everyone is taking care of the competition goes near Gannubhaiya and says that he cannot undo the already done deed but he can promise that his broken tooth will in future create a great epic...which will be guide to all and which will also be singable and rhymed...Gannubhaiya accepts this boon with big one-toothy smile...😳

Kartikeya tells Mahadev and Parvati that he is sorry if he has hurt them but he does believe in whatever he said and that if they feel it is wrong he will not compete...Gannubhaiya also sweetly says that he is not going to compete with his elder brother...but Mahadev tells him that nothing is wrong with competition...only the personal jealousy is not right because it makes the whole purpose person-centric...which is wrong...he advises them to compete ..he announces that the results will be declared by the competition in which the competitors will take 3 rounds the world ...(heehee...devtas going around me😛 how cool is that😳)

Precap : The competition begins

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for about an hour now . . . Hopefully by tomorrow morning it'll be up. 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh srusti u updating nice to see u.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: foram.

Oh srusti u updating nice to see u.

Foram ...thank you...good to see you to...I loved your siggie btw...Indru drking chai😆
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice job on updating. I appreciate for taking time and effort to update the episode.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srushti you're save now because, avi toh srushti ke wajay saab saansar kehte hain🤣 waise vi aaj kisine vinaash nai kaha bappa saved all yaar😆.

and epi was too good, bohot dino baad maine aaj main telecast dekha padh kya luck hain sound system hi off tha🤣 , aur WUs plus dialouges ke liye attant sukriya😆.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Foram ...thank you...good to see you to...I loved your siggie btw...Indru drking chai😆

thanx for the funny update and (forum not foram) (around me) 🤣 and as rayan said nwdays they cl it sansar not srusti. 😆 to tu bach gai.
And thanx for liking the siggy
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update. ðŸ˜Š
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Nice episode it was. Waiting to see tomorrow's epi.  😊
Qadberry thumbnail
Nice update ðŸ˜Š I'm new in here so first time I'm seeing update from you...