Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bigg Boss on the verge of BANKRUPTCY!!

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kaun Banega Crorepati increased the prize money from 1 Crore to 5 Crores!

But Bigg Boss decreased the winning amount from I Crore to 50 Lakhs...!!!!

Even the 10 Lakhs amount that they offered in last night's episode was to be deducted from the prize money of 50 Lakhs!

That means they don't have even extra 10 Lakhs!

I guess they lost most of their money in bringing Pamela Anderson & Sunny Leone to the show ðŸ˜›
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
MOST of the money goes to SALMAN i think ------and moreover salman gets his friends to promo their movies on saturdays for free ------so that revenue also goes for a toss ! @ WHEN salman promoted dabbang 2 for 2 weeks, he never paid the channel --

OTHER than sidhu ---i don't they paid much to any contestant this YEAR @ -- In fact I am sure that RAJEV PAUL, SANTOSH SHUKLA, VISHAL participated in the show for FREE ---/

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

MOST of the money goes to SALMAN i think ------and moreover salman gets his friends to promo their movies on saturdays for free ------so that revenue also goes for a toss ! @ WHEN salman promoted dabbang 2 for 2 weeks, he never paid the channel --

OTHER than sidhu ---i don't they paid much to any contestant this YEAR @ -- In fact I am sure that RAJEV PAUL, SANTOSH SHUKLA, VISHAL participated in the show for FREE ---/

Really they don't pay for movies promtion?? That's horrible..!!

But they do get money from voting & advertisements..

The last part which is BOLD & RED is HILARIOUS ðŸ˜†
Salman ne sara paisa hajam kar liya...😆
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Originally posted by: saitan

Salman ne sara paisa hajam kar liya...😆

LOL ðŸ˜†
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

🤣

😃
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Bigg Boss phuski hain! Bigg Boss ka ending phuski tha! Bigg Boss finale was BORING! Finale mein G mein D nahin tha! Bigg Boss ko kam budget mein sirf kissing mein century (100) banaanewaala Emraan Hashmi aur gaand dikhaanewaala Tusshar Kapoor mile! Aur inko dene ke liye Urvashi ke 50 Lakhs se 10 Lakhs nikaale honge! Aur Vishal ne Karishma ke saat cheap flirting dance karne ke liye Bigg Boss ko hi 100 rupees diye honge! Monkey Sapna ne unke monkey doll ke saat Imam pe kud kar monkey dance kiya! Wohi Bigg Boss finale ka highlight and showstopping moment tha!
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Salman gets more than 50 lakhs per episode he does on a weekend.So how will they not go bankrupt
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Originally posted by: spartangayle

Salman gets more than 50 lakhs per episode he does on a weekend.So how will they not go bankrupt

Tumhe kaise pata ki Salman per episode 50 Lakhs leta hai?
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 Days back in Zoom TV it showed that Salman takes 3.5 crores per week .Dont know how reliable it is .