Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tristar03

2 Days back in Zoom TV it showed that Salman takes 3.5 crores per week .Dont know how reliable it is . 

That's too much.. Maybe he takes 3.5 crores for the entire show.. or 50 lakhs per week
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TRUTHALWAYS

That's too much.. Maybe he takes 3.5 crores for the entire show.. or 50 lakhs per week

Someone asked him in an interview and salman joked to media that they can write 7 crore whereas his actualy price is 50 lakhs only per episode.But i think he gets more than 50 lakhs.
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Originally posted by: spartangayle

Someone asked him in an interview and salman joked to media that they can write 7 crore whereas his actualy price is 50 lakhs only per episode.But i think he gets more than 50 lakhs.

OMG! That's a huge amount.. Bigg Boss team are bound to become bankrupt then.. but then Salman is a superstar who has high demand & his presence adds fun to the show.. So Bigg Boss team have no option!
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
but don't you guys think Amitabh Bachchan also charges a huge amount for KBC as he is a superstar? Also they give prize money to contestants also.. But still they increased from 1 crore to 5 crore
spartangayle thumbnail

but don't you guys think Amitabh Bachchan also charges a huge amount for KBC as he is a superstar? Also they give prize money to contestants also.. But still they increased from 1 crore to 5 crore

Amitabh gets around 2 crore per episode.That's why i think salman will definitely be getting more.Not 50 lakhs.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The difference is in KBC, RARELY, one can hope to win 5 Crores. Most contestants would win 2 Lacs at the most...some going to 5 lacs and very rarely some one cross 10 lac mark.

Big Boss, even if it pays 2 Lac per week to housemates reduce every week 2 lacs and their fixed expense on participants alone would go like:

30L+28L+26+24+22+...=24000000

So 2.4 Crores they have to give as fixed remuneration+ 50L as top Prize money, Plus a few 5L weekly best entertainer prizes thrown in...so around 3 Crores they disburse on participants and prize money!

Yes,Salman's fee would be the major chunk of expenses they make and it would be much much higher than what Amitabh gets for KBC.

In the end sponsors pay huge money, so who cares? Programme makers, Salman make huge money, participants make reasonable money (considering most are faded and pretty free chaps)...and people like the show! WIn-Win for all!😆

Originally posted by: tristar03

2 Days back in Zoom TV it showed that Salman takes 3.5 crores per week .Dont know how reliable it is . 

This figure is wrong! I am telling from an insider source that Salman Khan takes 75 lakhs to 90 lakhs per episode in which he anchors (Friday and Saturday). So if he did 2 episodes per week then he has taken home 25-27 crores for the entire season. 

The housemates were paid between only 2 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per week, which is why they could manage only the likes of Delnaz, Rajeev, Sayantani etc. I think Sampat and Aseem were paid even less than 2 lakhs per week.  BB Managers are stupid people because instead of spending all their budget on such an expensive host, they should pay more to the housemates to get quality people in the house. 
spartangayle thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

This figure is wrong! I am telling from an insider source that Salman Khan takes 75 lakhs to 90 lakhs per episode in which he anchors (Friday and Saturday). So if he did 2 episodes per week then he has taken home 25-27 crores for the entire season. 

The housemates were paid between only 2 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per week, which is why they could manage only the likes of Delnaz, Rajeev, Sayantani etc. I think Sampat and Aseem were paid even less than 2 lakhs per week.  BB Managers are stupid people because instead of spending all their budget on such an expensive host, they should pay more to the housemates to get quality people in the house. 

i wonder what one can do with so much money
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bigg Boss Season 7- Winner will get 25 Lakhs -- Adhaa Chey !
iamcute thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3_4life

Bigg Boss Season 7- Winner will get 25 Lakhs -- Adhaa Chey !

funny... by the way wat is FTW