Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ihatesslk

i rather use it for evil desires☺️☺️...Evil is more fun u know...** witchy grin**😈

What the fudge??...Only 3...my unlucky number is 3...can u do it six witch...my sixy number😆😆

Welcome to the evil world 😈 🤗 

Just like the human consider 666 the evil number, we consider 333 the human number, evil for us...U know what I mean... According to the "Book of Evil" 3 is the human number ...  So you can't violate these rules, of the Book..🤢😆 (Make it witchy)

So, are you ready use your power... For evil desires ... 😉
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mothereva1

Any ways can some help me a little, with find out why this is? My mom did say my family is from the French Royal Family if that helps lol. Any ways- what do you guys think I should do? What do you think at all. All comments are welcomed. 

What help do you need mothereva? Instead of trying to find out why you are like this, why not create storms in places you like and have some fun?  You are just like Santiago in "The Alchemist" novel. So enjoy your powers while you can. Btw can you please create some storm tomorrow in new delhi, India? A hurricane kind of thing preferably, please?
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't you have some cyber powers😕😆.
So that you could erase some guttery dumbs out of cyber world😉. Please do some goodness for this cyber world also😒