Arjun

Arni OS: Mangalsutra!

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Arjunians, I'm back with another OneShot๐Ÿ˜† The difference is its not Ariya but its on Arni (Arjun-Roshni) Hope you guys like it...My first Arni work๐Ÿ˜ณ... have a read through๐Ÿ˜‰

OneShot:Mangalsutra!

'Arjun'kaha ho aap' called out a female voice.

'Uffooo abhi tak bed mai ho jaldi utho na mujhe jana hai' she said puffing as she had ran into her bedroom from lounge.

'Kya hua Roshni, sone do na mujhe' said Arjun

'Aarey tum kya kar rahe ho, please utho' she once again pleaded him.

'Five more minutes please' Arjun requested

'Omg Arjun, mera Mangalsutra' Roshni said out tensely.

'Aga Kai zhala ahe' (Aarey kya hua') questioned Arjun.

'Arjun, mangalsutra sapadt nahi ahe, please utha ki' (Arjun, Mangalsutra can't be found, please get up' Roshni pleaded with streams of tears already making their way down her eyes.

'Please don't cry it will be here somewhere' Arjun tried comforting Roshni but Roshni panicked more and more as the seconds passed by.

Roshni was a religious lady, she believed in all the rituals and reets. She panicked as she had once heard that losing a Mangalsutra is next to losing your husband. She couldn't even imagine of losing the sight of Arjun for a second.

Roshni searched everywhere around her house, her dressing table, kitchen, bedroom, study room, lounge and she didn't fail to check the dustbins just for her sake.

'Arjun ye toh apshagun hai' informed Roshni

'Par mai toh nahi manta na dear' replied Arjun

'Par mai toh karti hu na' Roshni immediately replied. Arjun embraced her pulling her head close to his chest.

But Roshni bounced back, 'I've to find it by hook or crook' firmly stated Roshni

'Haan okay, you try and find it I'll be back' said Arjun.

An hour later Arjun was back but still Roshni hadn't found her mangalsutra. She wept and prayed, but she couldn't find it anywhere. Arjun bought another Mangalsutra for his dearie wife, as he couldn't see her tensed.

Roshni smiled despite having tears flowing down her eyes, her husband surely loved her immensely. She crashed her head onto Arjun's chest and said 'I love you Arjun'

'I love you too Roshni, I can't see you in pain you know it'. Arjun stated.

Roshni nodded against his chest and said a little hesitated, 'But Arjun I didn't want a new one I want the old one back'

Arjun didn't say a word, except 'Tu baher za, ata mi shodto' (You go outside, I'll search now) Arjun firmly said to her.

Roshni obeyed as Arjun had asked her to, but she paced in her corridor impatiently. 'Bappa, please madat kara' (Ganapati, please help karo) Roshni pleaded.

Half an hour later or so, Arjun walked out of the room with yet another Mangalsutra in his hand.

'Kaha tha' kaha mila' Roshni interrogated with thousands of questions in a go.

'Roshni take a breath' Arjun said holding her shoulder, 'It was on the bed under the shee...' before Arjun could complete his sentence.

Roshni had crashed her head on his chest, she clamped his shirt with her nails 'I thought I almost lost you, cause I had lost my mangalsutra' Roshni said in a panicky voice that broke few of her words.

'Shssshhh'. I found it Roshni' shsssh' Arjun said comfortably patting her back relaxing her.

Roshni smiled against his chest wetting it completely with her tears.

Arjun cupped her face and Roshni stared into his eyes 'Thank you, Mr Arjun Suryakant Rawte' Roshni said teasingly. Arjun tied the knot at the back of Roshni's neck once again.

Roshni had turned scarlet, with her eyes shyly looking everywhere but his eyes. Arjun once again cupped her face meeting his eyes with hers slowly placing a gentle wet kiss on her maang where she filled the vermillion daily. Slowly moving his lips little bit down to her forehead, and placed another soft kiss which made Roshni blush even more'

She clenched onto his shirt comfortably soon crashing on to his chest once again, but his open arms welcomed her safely. Arjun bend down a little, placing his final kiss on her collar bone near the mangalsutra that she wore just for his safety. Roshni soon picked his hand and kissed the ring finger where he wore their wedding ring.

---The End----

Please hit like and comment..๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you liked it *fingers crossed*๐Ÿ˜‰

-Shru

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Reserved...
*edited*
Hey dear, you know na I love your works... And I'm loving them more and more day by day.
You can Understand the characters just too well. We have seen very few flashbacks, or to be precise, some hardly two minutes long glimpses of Roshini. But here you are, have captured it too well.
Now it seems, Roshini is just like you scripted her in this masterpiece of yours...
Lovie-dovie sweet-cute OS!
I think its the first Arjun-Roshini work I am going through... And fell in Love with this pair, and credits to you.
Roshini worried for her Mangalsutra, and Arjun helping her.
And I just love Arjun speaking Marathi.
It was magical.
Amazing piece dear...
Now on I will be expecting lots of ArNi works from your part...
Thanks for giving us such a beautiful story.
Keep Writing..and Take care..
Love you ...๐Ÿค—
Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os di.
loved it..
roshni too regional n its obvious fr mangulsutra..
arjun marathi quite well hehe..
p.s. i m a very bad writer di !!Edited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That was a fantastic read Shru! That entire sequence just played in head wonderfully, Roshni being uber religious and Arjun well...not, especially after that one flashback we had of Arjun/Roshni praying, I think around Diwali :)

Anywho, very sweet read.

Cheers!
Naina
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing  story ๐Ÿ˜Š

Arni are always amazing

loved d small scenes we got in d show...par now dey dun show t

loved arjun romancing roshni 

Thanks for writing such a beautiful arni story...๐Ÿ˜Š

Dis  is for shru ... not for d story ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shru os of arni
it was emotional update
i loved it๐Ÿ‘
roshni lost her mangalsutra
but arjun brought her new but
she refused and she told i want old one
finially arjun found it and
put on her neck  so sweet of him
and roshni also
do write more shru dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
wildire thumbnail
OMG!!! It was really amazing..!!
loved it... Arni seems to refresh our mind after all Ariya stories..!!

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shru another perfect one by you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love the way you protrayed Roshni's character,her beliefs,her love for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and complete opposite Arjun with full of respect to her beliefs made the relationship more eternal.

thanks a lot for the marathi verse..i always love to read them..great ending..sweet,simple,full of love..โค๏ธ
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shruuu
yaar yeh arni os padh k pehle 15 mins mein riya aur arjun k naam ko mix karke arni kaise milta hai yeh sochti rahi phir socha os pehle padhti hoon baad mei sochti hoon...
Aur dekha kya roshni ka ni hai
liked the os very much
u write brilliantly dear.
Thanks for nt sending pmEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Edited...

that was so sweet..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arjun ne dhond hi li...intellegent jo tha..usse patha hoga ki kahan hogi vo๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved the sweet romance...

Awesome..