ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i am thinking to write a new FF.

Character Sketch - Same as in show.

Story till now - Its been four years since Purvi and Arjun united and Purvi gave birth to a very beautiful doll named Arvi. But during her birth Purvi faced complications due to which she is in coma since last four years. In these four years, Arjun has handled her daughter very carefully just as he handled Purvi. There is a very strong bond between Arjun and Arvi and no one can separate them. According to Arjun, he calls Arvi his baby doll and according to Arvi, Arjun is the World's Best father.

Promo - My story revolves around how Purvi went to coma? What happened before 4 years and how Arjun and Purvi united? What will happen in future when Purvi comes out of coma? Will Arvi also share a strong with her mother as she currently shares with her father? What happened with Ovi?

i hope u like the character sketch...if not tell me i will stop writing the ff...😊

Episode  1 - pg 2

Episode  2 - pg 2

Episode  3 - pg 3

Episode  4 - pg 4

Episode  5 - pg 5

Episode  6 - pg 6

Episode  7 - pg 6

Episode  8 - pg 7

Episode  9 - pg 8

Episode 10 - pg 9

Episode 11 - pg 10

Episode 12 - pg 11

Episode 13 - pg 13

Episode 14 - pg 14

Episode 15 - pg 16

Episode 16A - pg 17

Episode 16B - pg 18

Episode 16C - pg 19

Episode 17 - pg 21

Episode 18 - pg 22

Episode 19 - pg 24

Episode 20 - pg 25

Episode 21 - pg 26

Episode 22 - pg 26

Episode 23 - pg 29

Episode 24 - pg 30

Episode 25 - pg 32

Episode 26 - pg 34

Episode 27 - pg 36

Episode 28 - pg 39

Episode 29 - pg 40

Episode 30 - pg 42

Episode 31 - pg 44

Episode 32 - pg 45

Episode 33 - pg 46

Episode 34 - pg 48

Episode 35 - pg 50

Episode 36 - pg 56

Episode 37 - pg 57

Episode 38 - pg 60

Episode 39 - pg 60

Episode 40 - pg 65

Episode 41 - pg 68

Episode 42 - pg 72

Episode 43 - pg 76 
Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago
plz do continue😊 Arvi aww lovely name 
aww so cute storyline...
pls do uodate your first part soon.. do pm me pls...
interesting story dear...quite different...wud love to read ur story...plz update soonπŸ˜ƒ
guys wanna ask one thing are all comfortable reading englishwala hindi...if yes than in betwn i will keep such dialogues
continue continue πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow..loved the prologue..πŸ˜›
ArVi nice name for our Arjun and purvi's baby dollπŸ˜†
waiting for part 1..plz do continue..!!

Episode 1 -

In Arvi Mansion -

Its 9 in the morning as usual and being of punctual nature Arjun has woken up and is getting ready for going to office only after dropping his daughter at her school. It's the first day of her school. Arjun is standing in front of mirror combing his hair and adjusting his coat and tie. Suddenly a voice comes from behind saying "Wow". Arjun with a surprise turns back and sees Purvi standing near the bed.

Purvi(with a lovely smile) - Wow...I mean how can anybody look sooo handsome, young, dashing after 4 years also. I think still all girls would become mad at seeing you like this. Hai Na.

Arjun(with a surprised face) - Though all girls become mad at me but I am mad only for you my love.

Purvi - Tell na Arjun, Whats the secret...Whats the magic that has kept you so young and handsome till now.

Arjun (now smiling) - The secret the magic is none other than our love Purvi...Our love Our Arvi...You know after she came in my life, she has filled my life with lots of colors. The colors of her happiness, the colors of her smile, the colors of her cuteness. And you know one more thing, she is as naughty as you and at the same time as lovely as you. And I love you...

Saying this, Arjun was just about to cup her face with his hands and plant a kiss on her forehead but suddenly realized that it's just a dream and Purvi is not there around in the room. A small tear rolled down from his  eyes and with a saddened face he muttered "Purvi".

There is knock at the door of Arjun's room and its DK his father.

DK - May I come in son.

Arjun - Dad, please come in and you don't require my permission to come in my room.

DK - Arjun  I know that you are worried for our little princess as its her first day and school. Right.

Arjun - Dad how come you know that I was thinking about Arvi. And yes you are completely right. I am worried for how will she react. Till yesterday she was happy for going to school but you know na how her mood changes.

DK -  I know Arjun. Just chill son. You know what this is the same feeling which I have gone through it but guess what when you were small and when I dropped you at the school gate, you happily went to school with a big smile on your face. And Arvi is your daughter and I bet that she will also be happy to go to school.

Arjun(worridly) -  I hope so Dad.

So here i complete my first episode...will be back soon with the 2nd episode...hope you guys like it...😊

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me πŸ˜Š
heyya
loved part 1..!
arjun dreaming about purvi..gossh m already missing purvi..
liked DK and arjun's part..!
do update soon..!!