Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 2

DK and Arjun are now talking about their business when suddenly there is another knock at Arjun's room door. Ramu Kaka, servant of the house enters the room with a tray of Masala Chai (Ginger Tea) and breakfast for Arjun.

Ramu Kaka -  Sir, your breakfast. DK Sir, should I bring your breakfast also here.

DK - No Ramu. I will have it on the dining table only. I am coming down.

Arjun - Ramu Kaka, I will also have my breakfast with dad only. So take it down I am also coming.

Ramu kaka is about to leave when Arjun calls him.

Arjun - Kaka, has Arvi woken up?

DK (interrupting the convo after Arjun's question) - Arjun, how can u ask such question. Since last four years you know very well has Arvi doesn't wake up until she sees your face in the morning. How can you forget this.

Arjun - Oh...ya dad, I just...i just forgot only. Till Arvi doesn't see my face in the morning she doesn't open her eyes. I will go and wake her up. You go and continue with your breakfast dad I will join you later.

Saying this, Arjun advances himself towards Arvi's room and DK towards the dining table.

In Arvi's Room -

Arjun opens Arvi's door silently and enters her room. Suddenly, his foot falls on one of Arvi's toys and Arjun is about to fall but balances himself by holding the door knob. He is shocked seeing Arvi's room. Its all messed up everywhere with toys and teddy's. But seeing Arvi sleeping peacefully he gets a very big smile on his face. Arjun now thinks "As everyday again your room is messed up my doll". He now starts keeping all the things at its place without making noise so that Arvi doesn't get disturbed. While picking he thinks ----

Arjun(thinking) - Everyday you mess up your room. And everyday I clean up. I don't know but everyday I feel one kind of satisfaction in cleaning your room. My doll, how much you mess up your room or your life, your father will always be there to clean every mess be it your room or your life. I will make sure that no one comes and messes up your life as your father did with your mom. If that day instead of thinking from heart I would have thought from brains than today you, your mom and me would been so happy in our lives. But you don't worry, I will never allow a tear to drop from your eyes. Mess up your room how much you want to. I will always clean it.

Saying this he faces towards sleeping Arvi and smiles.

end of ep 2. will be back soon with next part...hope you all like it...😊

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
heyya
2nd part was great...do update soon..
thanks for PM..!!
bonibright thumbnail
Wowww!!!Read both parts and just loed them..
Plz do continue soon and plzz PM me when u update ...
shreya2094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update👏...plz continue soon😃
ParinConnects thumbnail

Episode 3

Arjun now goes towards Arvi's single bed and sits near the side of the bed. He now starts caressing her face and hair. And after giving Arvi a small kiss on her forehead he says "Good Morning my doll".

Arvi trying to wake up and starts rubbing her eyes with her small hand and opens her eyes partly and checks whose there. Is it really her father or somebody else. After seeing that its really her father she says "Good morning papa".

Arjun (smilingly) – Wake up my doll, its time to go to school.

Hearing school's name, Arvi gets exited and sits on her bed.

Arvi(excitedly) – School…..Wow papa….Today I have to go to school.

Arjun (happy seeing her excitement) – Yes my doll….today u have to go to school.

Arvi – So today I will make many friends na papa….

Arjun – Not only friends you will also study.

Arvi – Ewww….Study…no I don't want to study. I don't want to go to school.

Saying this she naughtily started crying and saying "I will not go to school"….Seeing her crying Arjun eyes automatically rolled down tears and he started convincing her not to cry…..Seeing this Arvi just couldn't stop herself and she held her stomach with her hands and started laughing loudly. Arjun was not able to understand what was she doing.

Arjun – What happened doll….y are you laughing.

Arvi – Papa I was just joking….I will also study at school….But what happened to you, why you started crying.

Arjun – You know very well na that seeing you crying I also start crying than you cried.

Arvi – Papa do u know one thing, whenever you cry na u look like a monkey…..

Hearing this Arjun couldn't believe what just Arvi said and remembered that Purvi used to also say the same things to her. Arvi now gets up on bed and starts moving to get ready, when Arjun hold her by her waist and says

Arjun – Hey doll you forgot……My morning kiss..

Arvi(thinking) – Hmmm…..i don't want to give you morning kiss today.

Arjun – Why? What have I done wrong….

Arvi – Nothing Papa….its just I don't feel like giving you morning kiss today…

Arjun – But why?

Arvi(naughtily) – My wish….

Arjun – Please baby don't do this with your papa.

Arjun now started convincing Arvi. After a moment, Arvi said "Statue! Papa…" Arjun freezes and Arvi gives a small kiss on Arjun's cheeks  and runs way saying "Time out papa and I love you"….After she went Arjun also says "I love you too my doll".

Arjun now thinks…"So made my child wake up….its time to wake my another child". Saying this he leaves Arvi's room…..

Dont bash me up if its tooo long...while writing i was just carried way with the thoughts of the conversation between a father and daughter...so continued writing...Hope u guys liked it...😊

shreya2094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just loved this part...the father daughter bond was awesome...m loving arvi😛it was not at all long...infact i dint want it to end so soon😛 really nice update...plz do update soon😃
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice update.. i loved the bond between arvi and arjun..
pls u can give us more longer updates.. its really interesting and lovely...
pls do update soon and thanks for pm...
achyutha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u done a great job,u showed a beautiful realation ship between afather nd his daughter i should say it was amazing,l loved it❤️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ParinConnects thumbnail

Episode 4 -

After leaving Arvi's room, Arjun starts moving towards another room. He enter the room and moves towards the window. He opens the curtains of the window so that sun rays enter. While opening the curtains he says "Good morning Purvi...Wake up. So how are you feeling today". Saying this he moved towards Purvi's bed and sat on the chair kept near the bed.

Purvi is lying on the bed in the state of coma. Her hand nerves are connected with the ventilator system which is kept on the side of her bed. After sitting on the chair Arjun takes Purvi's one hand and holds it with his other two hands. He then kisses Purvi's hand.

Arjun - You know what Purvi I just came after waking up Arvi. I was very much scared how will she react to go to school. But after seeing her excitement for school my whole nervousness was just over. (excitedly) You know what Arvi told me today...guess na...ok I will tell you...she told me that when I cry I look like a monkey...Remember Purvi you used to tell the same things to me...Now I can say she is really your daughter only. You know one more thing she is become naughtier day by day...and seeing her naughtiness I always remember you...Come back in my life again Purvi...Come back in Arvi's life...She never tells me but I can see that she is really missing her mother...Come back in our life Purvi...Please come back...

Saying this Arjun became sad and kissed Purvi's forehead and left the room. After he closed the door, a small tear dropped from the side of Purvi's closed eyes.

In the hall of Arvi Mansion -

Arjun comes down to have his breakfast and also make Arvi eat as he knows that Arvi will eat only when he feeds. While coming down he notices Arvi and DK playing together and this brings a smile on his face. He also notices that Ramu Kaka is running behind Arvi with a glass of milk but Arvi doesn't want to have it. While running Arvi notices Arjun and comes towards him and hides behind him. This doesn't go unnoticed by Arjun and take the glass pf milk from Ramu Kaka's hand and signals him to go. After Ramu Kaka went Arjun sits on the stairs there only and signals Arvi to sit beside him. Arvi then sits besides Arjun in the same position in which Arjun is sitting.

Arjun - So my doll doesn't want to drink milk?

Arvi (with a weird expression) -No...

Arjun - Ok then don't drink. (Saying this he keeps the glass of milk a step down). You know what I will tell you one secret.

Arvi - What papa?

Arjun - I also didn't like drinking milk.

Arvi (excitedly) - Really papa.

Arjun - Really...I also didn't like drinking milk and also used to run around the house. But you know what happened one day.

Arvi - What happened papa.

Arjun - One day I came home crying from school because one of my friend hit me and was not able to save myself.

Arvi - Why papa.

Arjun - Because I didn't had the strength to fight. Then you Dadu (grandfather) told me that to get strength you always have to drink milk. Then I started drinking milk and got strength to fight.

Arvi - Wow papa. So know you have the strength to fight.

Arjun - Yes my doll. But don't worry you don't drink milk as you don't require strength na. ok.

Arvi then suddenly took the glass of milk and gulped the whole milk in a go. Arjun noticed this and smiled seeing Arvi. After having milk she gave the glass to Arjun and said "See papa now I have become very strong". To this Arjun replied laughing back "Yes my doll". Both Arjun and Arvi then hugged each other.

Comment if you liked it or not...😊

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
Awesome ff...
Nice...
Love it...