Frequent Posters

jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome,nice update plz continue thanks for pm me
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awsome ๐Ÿ‘.. woww arvi's baby name is also arviโค๏ธ.. very cute scene between arjun and arvi loved it๐Ÿ˜Š... please do update soon
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice update.. i just loved the scene btw arvi and arjun...
u made me cry in the scene where arjun talked to purvi and she cried...
pls update soon... thanks for pm and do pm me again...
Really cute...
Update soon
bonibright thumbnail
Awesome...I am just loving ARJUN-ARVI bonding...Their relationship is just so heart-touching...Superb job...๐Ÿ‘Plz do continue soon..
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb dear I just finished all 4 episodes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.loved Arvi name for ArVi's daughter.Father daughter bonding is so sweet.Missing Purvi
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 5 -

Arjun and Arvi broke their hug and are now walking down the stairs hand in hand and move towards dining table to have their breakfast. Arvi has a teddy in her one hand which she always carries whole day when she is at home and wherever she goes. At the dining table, DK is already seated on the main chair. Arjun makes Arvi seat besides DK and later he sits besides Arvi so that he can feed her. They start their breakfast and Arjun having his own breakfast and is also constantly feeding Arvi. Arvi is simultaneously playing with her teddy. DK and Arjun now start talking about their business. Listening to their talks, Arvi is getting bored. She then gets an idea and starts talking to her teddy.

Arvi - Uffho Teddy...how many times I have told Dadu and Papa that breakfast time is family time and never to talk about work at home. But they don't listen to me. They have again started their talk about work. Now what to do teddy I am getting bored. Idea teddy, let us talk with each other.

Saying this she gave a smirked look to Arjun and DK simultaneously. While Arvi was talking with her teddy, Arjun and DK were looking at her with astonishment. Later when she completed the talk, Arjun and DK burst into laughter.

Arjun(laughingly) - Sorry, my amma(mother), we really forget what you said. No more talks about work now.

DK - Yes my little princess.

Arvi - Well done Papa and Dadu. So tell me after breakfast who will become horse for me.

DK(surprisingly) - My turn is already over. Now no for me. (pointing towards Arjun). He is there na. Your father. He will become horse for you.

Arjun(shocked) - Who me? I ...I...

Arvi (cutting Arjun) - Yey...Papa will become horse and I will ride on his back.

Arjun gives weird expression to DK. But later he got convinced by Arvi and became horse for her. After the breakfast and the horse ride Arjun told Arvi "Come on Arvi its time to go to school"

Arvi - Yey...Come Papa, we will go to school.

Arjun - But before living for school we have to go and takes someone's blessings.

Arvi - Whose Papa?

Arjun - Your mother's blessings.

Hearing her mother's name Arvi gets a bit scared. Arjun holds Arvi's hand and they both start moving towards Purvi's room. While reaching Purvi's room, Arvi is scared the whole way and thinks how to say to Papa that she doesn't want to go to that room. Arjun is continuously looking at Arvi with happiness in his eyes and thinks that Arvi today you have to take your mother's blessings. They reached Purvi's door and the fear on Arvi's face was increasing. Arjun was about to open the door when Arvi shouted.

Arvi - Papa...I forgot one thing...

Arjun (surprisingly) - What my doll.

Arvi - I forgot to keep my pencil box in bag. I will just go and keep otherwise we will get late.

Saying this she left Arjun's hand and ran towards her room thinking "I escaped today"...Arjun on the other hand is thinking "How much you try to escape my doll, one day I will convince you to meet your mother. I know you feel scared to see your mother. But your papa will remove your every fear and I promise you today that one day you on your own will come and meet your mother".

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy loved both 4th and 5th part..
Superb job dear..loved ur chapters..
just love arjun and ArVi's bonding..also wanted to see prurvi and ArVi's but i know we'll get there soon๐Ÿ˜‰
do update soon.
thanks for pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome posts dear.. ๐Ÿ‘pls update soon...
when will purvi be norma..๐Ÿ˜ญ i want her to be normal as soon as possible...๐Ÿ˜ญ
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome๐Ÿ‘w8ing fr the next update