Frequent Posters

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
lovd it šŸ˜Š its vry interestng šŸ˜Š
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woow its so good.. im loving it alot and specially arvi and arjun bond..
pls do update soon and pm me again.. i think i need not tell u all time...šŸ˜‰
OLGNES thumbnail
awesome update!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!
who is sanju???
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pkdoshi

Sanju - Nani (Grandmother) is it necessary to have milk.

Teju - Yes it is necessary to have milk. Because you get strength after drinking milk.

Sanju - But Mumma what to do if someone doesn't like drinking milk.

Teju - Then milk should be made to drink compulsory to him.  Now stop your list of questions and drink milk.

Sanju starts drinking milk without a single question. Sanju is very scared of Teju as Teju always scolds him and therefore he is drifting apart from her. Manav comes to hall where Teju is waiting for him to leave for office.

i think you can find by dis conversation that Sanju is Teju's son...if still not clear do tell me so that from next time i will make myself more clear...and thank you for asking the question...

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved itšŸ‘šŸ¼.. tej has sonšŸ˜Š... thanks alot for updating quickly.. 
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Auw these last two parts were very sweet.
So sad that ArVi misses having her mom in her lifeā¤ļø
Arjun is the just the sweetest dada s he is the sweetest lover. Just like Purvi he can do anything to see a smile on his Arvi's face.
I think Teju is still bitter about what happened between her and Sunny thats why she was strict with Sanju. I hope Tej and Sanju's relationship gets better.
It's cute how Sanju want's to go their to see Arjun, I think he sees a fatherly figure in Arjun.
ParinConnects thumbnail

Episode 8 ā€“

In PVT Industries ā€“

Arjun is in his cabin with some clients and discuss about their future projects with them. After the meeting he calls his secretary inside the cabin.

Maria ā€“ May I come in Sir.

Arjun ā€“ Yes Maria, Please come. Yaā€¦.Maria I want you to cancel all my meetings today after 4 because I have to go and pick Arvi from school as its her first day.

Maria ā€“ But Sirā€¦You have a very important meeting with the Japanese Clients at 5 and if you do not attend it that the company will loose this contract.

Arjun ā€“ Meeting with Japanese Clients is at 5? But it was scheduled for tomorrow.

Maria ā€“ Yes Sirā€¦It was but they are leaving tomorrow only that's why they pre schedules the meeting.

Arjun(Thinking) ā€“ Now what to do. If I don't attend the meeting the company will loose its clients and if I attend the meeting Arvi will get angry. Think Arjunā€¦.Think something.

At that time Teju enters Arjun's cabin to discuss about some clients and contracts.

Teju ā€“ Arjun...actually I wanted toā€¦.(suddenly she stops and sees Arjun thinking and upset about something)ā€¦.What happened Arjunā€¦.Are you ok? You are lost in some thoughts. Is everything fine.

Arjun ā€“ Teju nothing is fineā€¦you know that today is Arvi's first day at school and I want to go and pick her up as I have planned something special for her but now Maria is telling that the meeting with the Japanese clients is at 5. What to do nowā€¦.I am confusedā€¦

Teju(smiling) ā€“ So this is the problemā€¦.Very simpleā€¦You go and meet Arvi and continue with you special date with your lovely daughter and I will go and continue with the meeting with the clients.

Arjun ā€“ Are you sure Tejuā€¦.

Teju ā€“ Of course I am 100% sureā€¦.Now stop talking and go fast otherwise you will get late.

Arjun thanks Teju and leaves from office with excitementā€¦.He reaches the school gateā€¦..Arvi leaves from school and is walking in the compound of the schoolā€¦But seeing Arjun standing at the gate she gets excited and runs towards himā€¦.Arjun also smiles at seeing Arviā€¦.Arvi runs and hugs Arjunā€¦

Arvi ā€“ Papaā€¦.I love youā€¦You came to pick me up and that too leaving workā€¦

Arjun ā€“ Why I cant come to pick my doll from schoolā€¦And office work is later my first preference is always my dollā€¦..

Arvi ā€“Thank you papaā€¦.(saying this she again hugs Arjun and kisses him on his cheeks)

Arjun than carries Arvi in his hand and he starts moving towards his car.

Arjun ā€“ So how was your first day at school.

Arvi ā€“ Very very good papaā€¦I loved itā€¦.my teacher is very good and today we have an introductory round where everybody tells about themselves and their parents. So I told teacher that "My name is Arvi Kirloskar and my papa is World's best papa"

Arjun (kissing Arvi on cheeks) ā€“ Thank you my dollā€¦And you are the World's best daughterā€¦.Arvi I have a surprise for youā€¦.

Arvi ā€“ Surprise for meā€¦.What Papa ā€¦Say naā€¦.

Arjun ā€“ If I will tell you the surprise than surprise wont remain a surprise onlyā€¦.

Arvi ā€“ Ohh ya papaā€¦.lets go nowā€¦.

Arjun then took Arvi too her favourite park. She got exited and started playing with Arjun in the parkā€¦.Arjun was happy seeing happiness in her eyes and was doing whatever she wanted him to doā€¦Like sliding, sea-saw, he also got balloons for herā€¦..

Arvi ā€“ So papaā€¦This was your surpriseā€¦.It was very goodā€¦.I enjoyed a lotā€¦

Arjun ā€“ So you enjoyed itā€¦But my surprise is still not overā€¦.

Arvi (with amusement) ā€“ What still more surpriseā€¦.Wow papaā€¦.you are the bestā€¦.

J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear just read ur entire ff and its awesome. Arvi is the sweetest child ever, no surprises there as she is a combination of Arjun n Purvi.Absolutely loving the bonding between Arjun n arvi n it was so sweet when Arjun was talking to Purvi telling her to coome back. Lots of questions running tru my mind n eager to read more. If u cud plzz PM me when u update, I would really appreciate itM Thanks!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
heyy 
loved both 7th and 8th epiodes..
do update soon..
ArVi is so cute..wish purvi also would ve been there wid arjun and their baby!!
anyways thanku for updating dear..!!

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updatešŸ˜Š want to knw what the surprise is šŸ˜³ update soonšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š