Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sweet update, all this little signs from Purvi going unnoticed sso hope that means  recovery soon:)
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice update!
Purvi not being there has really left a mark in Arvi and Arjun's life..
Arjun is good trying to teach Arvi right from wrong..
Im really wondering what happened to make Arvi start to act up all of a sudden..
shreya2094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
purvi finally gaining her senses bck😲😲thts a nice development...hope she becums completely alrite soon and is back wid arjun n arvi😳...i hope arvi accepts her mom😕...i love hw she is possessive abt her dad😳she s really cute😳and vry naughty also😡😆...i guess arjuns pampering is spoiling her a bit😆...but no worries evrything ll b on track once purvi comes bck😉coz  arjun  gets carried away by arvis tears😛so purvi s the only one who cn handle arvi😳i m just so excited to read the next parts😛😃
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.Really worried for Arvi she need to be cared and handled carefully wish Purvi comes out of coma soon for Arjun and Arvi they badly need her.
Per357 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cannot wait for the next part, please update soon

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 11 –

Arjun is scolding Arvi and asking her to say sorry to Sanju….

Teju – Arjun please don't scold Arvi….I know she might have not done it puroposely…..it might be Sanju's fault only.

Sanju – Mom, I did nothing….Arvi pushed me and that's I fell down,

Teju – Stop it Sanju….I don't want to hear your any excuses…

Arjun – Teju why are you scolding Sanju. He has done nothing. (facing towards Arvi angrily) Arvi is becoming naughtier day by day and today what she did I can't just stay quiet now and bear her naughtiness like this. She has to learn some manners.

Archana – Let it be Arjun beta….she is just a kid and if kids don't do mischief than who will do.

Manav – Yes Arjun let it be na….

Arjun – No Manav uncle I can't let it be. If I am giving her love that doesn't mean that I can't scold her. She has to learn how to behave with others.

Arjun (now to Arvi) – Come on Arvi…didn't you heard what I said….Say sorry to Sanju. He is your brother and also smaller than you. Come on say sorry.

All this while, Arvi was getting angrier and was continuously looking at Arjun with her angry face. She than jerked her hand which loosened Arjun's grip through which he had held her and she just left and went to her room running and saying to Arjun "You are bad".

Arjun felt shattered hearing what just Arvi said. He thought "What I did wrong Purvi. I just tried to teach Arvi some manners and the way to behave with others. But instead she felt that I am scolding her and is now upset with me. Purvi if you were here right now than you would have taught Arvi these things in a much better way. Now she is upset with me and I know she will not talk to me also. I am sorry my Doll".

Teju – Arjun I think what you did was too much for Arvi to handle. I know that you only tried to teach her good things but I think the way of your teaching was not correct. Atleast you should  have not scolded her in front of us. I think you should go and meet her now.

Arjun – Teju I think you are right. I made my doll upset. But don't worry she will not remain upset with me for a long time.

Saying this, Teju, Archana, Manav and Sanju bid adieu to DK and Arjun and left to go back to their house.

DK – Arjun, you go and convince Arvi now.

Arjun – Yes Dad. And ya you go and have you medicines and sleep. Good Night.

DK – Good Night Arjun.

Arjun than advances towards Arvi's room….He slowly opens Arvi's room and peeks inside to see what the status…is.

Arvi is lying on bed on her belly and is scrabbling her drawing book in anger. Arjun thinks "as always expected, she might be doing this only which she always does when she is angry". Arjun then walks towards her bed and sits on the bed. Arvi notices Arjun and shifts herself aways from Arjun. Arjun gives a smile on Arvi's such reaction. Arjun then also lies on the bed besides Arvi in the same position in which Arvi is (that is on his belly)…..

Arjun – Papa is very bad na….he always scolds her doll...

Arvi still doesn't respond to Arjun and is continuously scrabbling in her drawing book.

Arjun – Sorry na beta please forgive your papa…I know that I scolded you very much….but what I can do….you made me angry…..tell me why you pushed Sanju….

Arvi (angrily gets up and sits on the bed facing Arjun now) – I hit Sanju because…..because (sobbing slowly) he broke my favourite doll…(now started crying)….

Arjun (getting up and sitting on the bed sees the broken doll in Arvi's hand) – Oh….your favourite doll is broken….(wiping her tears)….no…no Arvi do not cry please….ok don't worry I will not another one….

Arvi (angrily throwing the doll) – No….No papa, I don't want another doll….this doll was my favorite which Sanju broke…..whenever he comes to our place he breaks all my favorite toys but today he broke my favorite doll…..You only tell me now Papa if someone hurts your favorite thing than won't you hurt the person back….Tell me na Papa…

Arjun then gets the flashback of Purvi and Ovi where Ovi made a deal with Purvi to marry him instead of their Aai's happiness and how Ovi hurted her angel Purvi a lot.

Arjun – Arvi I know that what Sanju did was not good but what did was also not good na…See if someone hurts you that doesn't mean that you also become like the person. If you do that then you also become like that person only na….and my Arvi is a good girl na……

Arvi – Sorry Papa….i am sorry for hitting Sanju…I promise from today I wont do like this….

Arjun (smiling) – No problem doll. Come now I will make you sleep and continue with your favorite story.

Saying this he first slept on bed and took Arvi in his arms and made her sleep on her which he does everyday….Arjun then embraces Arvi in his arms and patting her head to make her sleep and starts saying his story….After sometime Arvi felt asleep and Arjun keeping Arvi on bed smiled seeing her sleeping, kissed her forehead and got up to leave but notices that Arvi has held his hand tightly. He then again sits on bed and sleeps besides her doll only.

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey that was a nice one.. love baby arvi and arvi alot.. i wanna badly know what happened to purvi why is she like this.. pls update this fastly... 
as always i ask im asking again when will purvi get normal.. i wanna see her normal...
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nice update... i liked how arjun explaind  arvi not to behave badly and last para is heart touchng... when purvi will be in hosh? pls do update soon😊 Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear 😊 want to knw wat hapnd to purvi?? plz update soon 😳
SassyMiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i loved the way arjun made arvi realize her mistake😊and the flasback was also really nice.nice job dear
wating for purvi now