Ariya OS : Mano Ya Na Mano season 2 Part2 Page 6

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey people i have written Ariya OS: mano ya na mano long time back..n i thot of writing a season 2 for it ...it was fun writing d previous part 
n i liked writing dis part as well
Those who have no idea about it can check d link

Now here is a season 2 for it ...My dear frend shruti...helped me in d initial discussion about d idea

dere wud b 2 parts to it /...next part coming soon 

Ria was in her room, walking n thinking :"tomorrow is Arjun's birthday ..i must think of sum plan to surprise him but what ''.". She touched her tummy n said:"princess help na  '' sumthing which is as shocking as his surprise last time". (She said remembering 'her birthday fiasco 3 months back). While she was busy thinking, arjun entered d room n asked her about her day. Ria managed to hide her inner turmoil n pretended as if everything is normal. Arjun noticed something wrong with her but he chose to ignore, owing to her mood swings. Arjun:"Ach aria, I want to tell u sumthing 'have u noticed a change in rathore's behavior'.i mean wo kuch ajeeb behave nahi karta dese days '". Ria:"Why do u felt so ??". Arjun :"u have not seen a change in his behavior'.if I call him den most of the time its busy'.infact today I went in his cabin for sum case, n he was talking to sum1 on phone but as soon as he saw me, he stood up n reacted as if he s caught" Ria immediately understood wat was d problem, she said:"Arrey nahi arjun, u r thinking too much" n started  drinking water. Arjun:"nahi yaar, I m not thinking too much, kuch to choot raha hain '.ever since we have shifted in dis new house , u remember wen he came house warming party, tab se he is behaving weirdly" Ria(who was drinking water, coughed hearing dis):"nahi nahi arjun '..i think u should take rest '.."  Arjun went to freshen up n ria thinking:"Hey bhagwaaan '..i managed today to cover up but i must warn rathore sir n yeh ankita ko bhi samjhana padega." Den after 2 minutes, before calling rathore, she got n idea n immediately ran to her Sister in law ankita's room,"Ankita , u idiot..open d door"  Ankita who was busy chatting opened d door for ria. Ria:"keep d phone down n listen to me" after 30 minutes, she came out n thought, "ACP arjun rawte'dis birthday is gonna b a blast'.its tym for my sweet revenge jaan"

Next morning, Arjun was sleeping. He had mentally prepared himself that ria s gonna wish him first, but to his surprise, ria was not dere. Arjun thought, "where is she'.its ria who was super excited for my birthday n she has not yet wished me'.." Arjun got up n checked d whole house but she was nowhere to b seen. Arjun entered ankita's room,"Ankita , where is ria'.has she gone out" Ankita:"gud morning bhai '.happy birthday ,'I have not seen bhabhi since morning." Arjun,"Thanks Anki, ria has a very bad habit of going without informing" Ankita:"Dun worry bhai 'yahin kahin hongi" Arjun:"Chal I just come" Arjun got ready for d office thinking,"Ria abhi tak nahi aayi'..raat ko bhi she was behaving indifferently n now since morning she s gayab." He reached office n to his surprise, ria was not there as well. He hoped to see her in ETF office, celebrating his birthday, but no. He went to Rathore's office, n he was shocked to not find him dere. He tried calling rathore's number, but it was switched off. Arjun:"Ab rathore is gayab '.n how cum his number is switched off'.." Shree n chotu came and wished him. Arjun asked about ria but dey also had no idea. Just wen arjun's phone beeped,"Rawte ..i m on a day leave today'mujhe call mat karna'Bye Rathore" Arjun:"Wat the hell'." He tried calling but the number was switched off again. He smelled sumthing cooking up, so he asked shree, to track rathore's number. Shree said:"Sir Rathore sir ka number 'last andheri mein switched off hua hain."

Arjun tried calling ria but her number was switched off as well. Arjun,"Yeh rathore aur ria ka number switched off'kuch to choot raha hian 'par kya..d locations of number is also same'.kahin yeh dono saath mein gaya nhi ho gaye ..but y ???" Arjun called on ankita's number just to check, whether ria has returned home. Ankita told him that she has not yet returned. Arjun was trying to search for ria. Here in home ankita asked ria, who was hiding in house basement along with, sameer rathore,"Bhabhi y r u hiding here'." Ria :" Arjun by this tym, wud b searching for me like crazy '.he will search everywhere but wo apne ghar nahi dekhenge'. "

Ria knew arjun very well n probably this was d reason she was hiding. It was afternoon n arjun was now going mad. He left d office, n searched all possible places she could be. Arjun decided to go to his home n cross check, thinking may be ankita has not noticed her crazy bhabhi in her room. He reached d place n opened d door wid duplicate keys. While he was going to check his room, he heard sum noice coming from basement.

Here ria was speaking very proudly,"I was thinking to give him a big shock on his birthday ..last tym arjun ne mujhe bhi pareshan kiya tha 'n I got an idea. Wat cud b bigger den d fact ki his sister is in love wid his best friend. Abhi iss tym , arjun irritated honge ki sameer sir n main 1 saath gayab hain." Ankita, ria n sameer were enjoying pizzas, wen ria spoke,"Waise mujhe yeh to pata hian ki u people r in a relationship for 1 year'par yeh story hain kya..i mean how do u meet..n sameer sir apko pata tha ki Anki arjun ki sister hian???" Sameer:"Yeh pata hota to main Anki se door hi rehta" Saying dis he winked n ankita patted his back n he continued,"Sorry Sorry '.comin to ria's question '..We met last year in Darjeeling, I went dere for a case n ankita indirectly helped me a lot in solving d case, I must say she has sharp instincts.."  He said dis n kissed her hands. Ankita then continued,"He was in Darjeeling for a month, n we really become gud frens in d tym 'Phir internet n telecommunication''.v have been in contact with each other for next 6 months. Sumwhere we both felt a bond in  between us..n it was more den friendship. Phir finally I told sam dat I m coming to Mumbai n will b staying wid my brother here'.uske pehle I never shared about my family wid him'u wont believe bhabhi 'but abhi bhi I didn't told anything about arjun bhai''although I knew dere r chances'ki sameer mite knew him." Ria was listening very patiently. Sameer continued,"wen I came to ur house warming party, that time wen u introduced ankita'I was like Anki rawte ki sister hain'."  Ria intervened:"Sameer sir, I also wanted to ask'wat was ur reaction, ACP arjun rawte ki sister 'kya aap dono ki equations change hui after u know ki she s ur colleagues sister" Sameer:"kind of 'I seriously didn't expected ki d girl I liked so much 'wud turn out to b Arjun's sister'we didn't spoke for a while but den I guess ki we already started liking each other. I proposed to her on her birthday last month, n then yeh plan'.i want to see rawte ka expression"

Ria:"Wow 'dats seriously amazing, I m happy for u people'.n mano ya na mano but arjun abhi 'Kuch to choot raha hain" kar rhe honge or he must b busy in scolding shree"

While dey continued dere chatting, lest they knew dat sum1 was listening to the conversation from outside. Arjun :"Yeh Rathore ko to main baad mien dekhta hun''par now its time for payback darling'. Mano ya na mano but u will see a different side of me today." He grinned n left d house thinking about sumthing.

PS: do tell me how it was...Joote tamatar all welcome
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Binn bole OS posting..
Bohut nainsaafi hai.. Parr hum bhi Shuchi hai...😈
Edited
Me first!!
Oh! Fish! Anku dii ko itni badi kimat chukane padhi Rathore ke saath pair honein ke liye Arjun ki sister hona padhega... Anku diii... I'm with you..don't be sad... Ek story mein na Taani ko Ashish ki wife and Rajiv Khandelwal ki sister banayenge...'I seriously didn't expected ki d girl I liked so much 'wud turn out to b Arjun's sister'
What! Arjun ne Rathore ka phone track karrneko bola...
Seriously, Arjun naii sudhar sakta.
Continue soon...
Eagerly waiting for Arjun's plan's disclosure...
Thanks for the PM.Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
edited
awesome work mano ya na mano
rathore in love with arjun's sis...banda bura phasa
n now dat arjun knows he wl nt spare him...Ab Allah he bachaye
thanks for pm
Edited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OOoh.. Thats cute... Koi bhi Arjun ko pareshaan nahi karta... Janaab pakad lete hain sab ko... 

Nice.. Do cont soon... 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unres

Riya ne Arjun ko sweet revenge gift karne waali hai aur wahaan Arjun saab pay back time plan kar rahe hai...
I am sure that this is gonna be fun time...looking fwd to it!

Sameer in love with Arjun's sis...WOW...cool! and they were like sooo cute and romantic...

Cont soon!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Love_Arnie

Binn bole OS posting..
Bohut nainsaafi hai.. Parr hum bhi Shuchi hai...😈

Wo apun ka ishtyle hain ...
ab PM kar diya ...

Shuchi se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hian ...i guessπŸ˜‰
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow for arjuns birthday
riya is giving surpise and she is hidding in her house
only that too in basement πŸ˜†
bechara arjun kaha nahi dunda riya ko,
rathore is in relationship with arjun sis that is anki
that is gud,but i want when this 3 will come to know
that arjun heard their conversation wat will be their
experstions,
rathore and anki's meeting and proposal were gud
and i loved it
it was amazing update πŸ‘
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hmm... yeh arjun itna smart hain na...surprise ka pata chal gaya...ab pata nahi kya jhatka de ga inn 3no ko..

update soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely OS... continue soon... waiting to see Riya's packback nd Arjun's plan... Rathore- Ankita story s cool...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tani...Awesome..

pyar bhara WAR tha...πŸ˜‰

Kabhi Arjun ka surprise and kabhi Riya Surprise...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Riya ki dialogue Masha Allah...
Arjun mujhe apne hi ghar nahin dhondega...LOL
They have made all preparations and 

Now Arjun's Return back gift ...what will he do??

Loved Rathore and Anki..Love story..

Anki ko Akhir Rathore mil hi gaya...😳😳

This season is quite interesting!!

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago