Daily Discussion Thread : 12th Jan Finale - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by perfectlystill

To me, to all his fans, to most of the general tv viewing audience and for the channel. πŸ˜† We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
i would agree on channelπŸ˜‰ drama creates trp πŸ˜‰
Congrats Urvashi and Imam! Both winners for me! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Congrats Urvashi and Imam! Both winners for me! 

Delu was made fun of the most πŸ˜ƒ
Filme 2 he bando ke bharose chalte ha ek bhagwan bharose dosra salman bharose πŸ₯³well said kapil πŸ˜Ž
Kari gained a bit of weight but that's normal after BB house... But she looked STUNNING! Blue is definitely her colour... Loved her dress! πŸ˜Š

Classy till the end! follow Karishma if you haven't already: http://www.twitter.com/karishmakotak
When Colors tweeted Niketan's eviction teaser it was 4pm IST and it was total dark on the video, When Urvashi & Imam left the house also it was dark ..so was finale shot yesterday ???
kar was again very conscious of her leg shwoing..

and why ws shayantani wearing the same dress tht she did earlier? i knw priyanka has started the trent to repeat dresses bt why do it in the SAME SHOWwid the SAME STYLE?

i wish niks had won... bt im happy for urva as well

P.S did u c how many times they kept repeating urvas clip abt delus ansoo?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Delu, Aashka and Rajeev ka Band baj gaya Final mein. Poor group, never realized how stupid they looked and behaved throughout. 

Sana was spared to a great extent.. :)

Originally posted by lifezgood

Delu, Aashka and Rajeev ka Band baj gaya Final mein. Poor group, never realized how stupid they looked and behaved throughout.

Sana was spared to a great extent.. :)

thank god sana nahi jeeti

A  good  Finale.  Urvashi  deserved  to  win. Congrats.😊