Karan V Grover talks of Hum Aapke Hain In-laws!

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

2 hours ago
Karan V Grover is back on small screen after his show Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli onZee TV ended in July last year. 

This time around, one is going to see Karan trying his hands at comedy for the first time with his new show titled Hum Aapke Hain In-laws. Paired with Pooja Pihal of Pavitra Rishta fame, Karan will play a husband who is head-over-heels in love with his wife, even after years of marriage. 

Speaking of the show, Karan said, "I play Gulshan Grover. He loves his wife so much that he'll even agree to her unreasonable demands. Every time, he fails to voice his opinion, a song plays in his head apt to describe his pitiable state. My acts are always very innocently and unintentionally funny. Comedy is all about timing." Pooja, who is also trying comedy for the first time, says, "I play Damini Grover in the show. I'm having a lot of fun shooting." 

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and business head of the channel SAB says, "In majority of families in India, in-laws and relatives form the core group of our near and dear ones. It's the value systems handed down by these important people in our lives that make us who we are. In-laws are a big part of any marriage and in this show we have shown the endearing bond between a couple and their respective in-laws." 

Well, the plot is indeed interesting and we do hope that Karan gets to taste success!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Karan_V_Grover_talks_of_Hum_Aapke_Hain_In_laws-gid-23646-gc-16.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks excited to see him again
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First Suhasi now Karan 😊 

Happy to see both of them back on screen ...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes so happy they both are back in 2013
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its certainly their year of comeback ðŸ˜Š
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..karan rocked in ymggk n am sure he wil rock in a comic role too..excited for d show..
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 Karan is going to rock in his new role 😉

Thanks for sharing...

IN YMGGK he was Karan Parsad...His first name...

Now here his Gulshan Grover..His last name

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!😊
karsuh thumbnail
Karan is going to make us laugh in his new comedy show 😆