Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 - Help Desk - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
can some one pls write the poetry used nd said my megha & mohan in the baground ...pleaasee
Originally posted by Yashh...

Hi
i huvnt seen NBT previous week as i was out of town n now im confused wats happening?
I want to knw who is raghu n his father n whos beera n his lcd ka chakkar??
Raghu is one of the kid who went missing from Indore Station. When Mohan read an article on him, he rushed to Indore as he finally got a clue through which he can search Addu, and now he, being the Editor in Chief of Aawaaz India, is working on this project only. Raghu's father Janardhan told a different story to Nanhi in his interview, and when Mohan saw its video, he was suspicious of Janardhan being involved in this scam.  

Beera is a new character who is the grandson of the famous politician Dadda ji. He got into arguments with Navika many times, and in this process, his LCD tvs broke too. At that time, Navika had her face covered, but when he saw her without her face covered, he was attracted to her, not knowing that she's the same girl he has fought with! 
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by princess_nabz

can some one pls write the poetry used nd said my megha & mohan in the baground ...pleaasee

Meghas poetry

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3415320
pooja :

i tried using the single links of desi**fo***(as per your suggestion) but they contain only .wmv files.  is there any way i can convert .wmv files into flv files ?

also how should i use i.minus.com site for uploading pics ? i have created an account, now what to do next ?😕
use keepvid.com to download yr YT or DM Vids it gives u an flv option😊...and as for minus just press the upload button (left hand side top corner  ) and pop up will open and browse thru files n upload😊
pooja : okay try karti hu. ðŸ˜Š
em unable 2 post pics😭😭😭 help me😭😭😭
Originally posted by shivangi838

How do u do it i do it wid the help of imgur.com ? try it wid dis .
yes stil it doesn't wrk😭
Place yr imgur image link btw the [IMG][/IMG]
Originally posted by shwethz_nbtian

em unable 2 post pics😭😭😭 help me😭😭😭

1)Hey upload ur pics in imgur or flickr or imageshack.us

2) Either paste the direct forums link in ur post or

paste like this [ IMG ] your link [ /IMG ]  

*remove all spaces*