Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

31st Dec 2012 ' 4th Jan 2013, 7th Jan 2013 ' 11th Jan 2013

Ranvi's friends gift her pencil box, lunch box and a book being her first day at school. Veera is admitted to school as she answers well. Ranvi teaches to write Veera's name but she wants to learn to write her Veerji's name first. Chaiji gets angry on Ranvi for going to the city to get Kitchen set for Veera without informing her. She accompanies him to get the school uniform for Veera.

Kartar is disheartened on hearing that Gurpreet cannot conceive. Bansuri spreads rumors in the village about Kartar and Ratan. She blames Ratan for staying with Kartar at the hospital. Bhakthwar also joins her. Ratan feels humiliated and so she returns home.Gurpreet gets hysterical on knowing that he cant conceive. Ratan refuses to sign Veera's admission form. She gets a call from Kartar informing her about Gurpreet's condition. Ratan decides to go to hospital along with Veera. Gurpreet accuses Ratan for ruining her family life and not giving attention to Veera. Ratan avoids Kartar. She comes back home.

Chaiji and Ranvi are back after their shopping. Ratan informs Chaiji that Gurpreet is well and Veera not having her food. Veera, Ranvi and Chaiji have a gala time. Ranvi asks about how they get their skin color. Chaiji explains them as they get it from their parents. Veera says she got it from her beeji. Ratan is crying and Chaiji consoles her not to cry as Veera doesn't know anything. Ratan finally signs the admission form.

Kartar has come to meet her. Ratan asks him to stay away from her and her family. A few men along with Bhakthwar and Bansuri come to Ranvi's home. They accuse Kartar and Ratan for having illegal affair. Kartar asks the villagers to support Ratan instead of accusing him and Ratan.

Veera is at school. She wants her Veerji to sit along with her in the class. They use the old telephonic conversation method to communicate. Both get caught. On explaining the reason, Ranvi is allowed to enter the class. The teacher is happy to see the way Ranvi cares for his sister Veera.

Ratan notices a Sampooran like figure in the field. She runs and hugs him. Ratan senses it to be someone else and pulls back.Chaiji notices water being spilled everywhere at home. She notices a shivering Ratan and asks her what the reason behind her behaving so madly. Ratan narrates about how she hugged a stranger instead of Sampooran. The stranger listens to their conversation.He leaves the haveli .

Veera notices him outside the haveli and asks him his name. The stranger is pleased to know that Veera is Sampooran's daughter. He introduces himself as Nihaal Singh, Sampooran's friend. Ratan doesn't believe him as she has never heard of the name from Sarpanchji's mouth.  Ranvi doesn't like Nihaal imitating his father.

Veera and Ranvi defend each other when Ratan asks them about their first day at school. Ranvi goes to Gunjan's home to copy the notes as he had missed the class. Ranvi eyes are paining as he had to write more. Veera asks him to catch her hands and walk with his eyes closed. She argues with Ratan and tries to tell her no to force her Veerji to study. Ranvi takes her outside and tells that parents always think about the welfare of their kids and he has to study to fulfill their father's dream.

Kartar and Nihaal meet at a dhabha. Nihaal says he had met Sampooran before two years for the last time. Kartar gets doubtful. A few goons taunt Kartar. He says that everything will be fine only if Sampooran returns. Nihaal is in thoughts.

Chaiji explains the significance of Lohri to Veera and her Veerji.Ratan gives Lohri to all the kids. Baldev's mother refuses to give Lohri to anyone other than her own Baldev.They go to villagers to collect Lohri. Ranvi asks to put  Lohri in Veera's bag. Baldev is jealous as Ranvi's bag is full. He tries to tear it but Veera notices it. Baldev and Ranvi have a fight. Ranvi offers water to Gurpreet who is in pain. She gives Lohri to them but Veera doesn't want to get it. Kartar refuses to give Lohri to Veera.

Jan 7th episode. Veera thinks the earth is going to eat her so she asks Ranvi to carry her on his back and Ranvi instantly complies.Awesome brother, loved Ranvi here the most.

Veera's Hawa Hawaii walk. (Jan 3rd episode)

Loved how she imitated chaiji by walking in a style and says "Mein chali hawa khane"๐Ÿ˜†

Here is pics of that scene.

For me the bakwas scene of the week was Bansuri gossiping  about Kartar- Ratan ๐Ÿ˜ก. The scene is from 1st january episode. Bansuri tells how Rtan stayed back with hospital with Kartar and How she should have returned to home to take care of her kids.
 Why Bansuri why ??? yes Right , Bansuri talking about taking care of kids ๐Ÿฅฑ while she herself treats Gunjan badly   my blood was boiling seeing innocent Ratan being accused like this , there our Moti Chaiji makes her entry ๐Ÿ˜ƒand gives back to those people specially to Bansuri๐Ÿ‘ , Bansuri's expressions were worth watching ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

As RanVeera means Ranvi+Veera, I'll pick 2 scenes in which one highlight Ranvi's love for Veera & other vice-versa.So 1st scene from 1st Jan 2013 Epi-when Princi asks Veera whats name of her mom, she instantly says name of Ranvi.A touchin moment which shows how much Veera loves her bro-cum-mom..2nd scene-Frm 7th Jan2013 Epi-To make Veera go 2 her class, Ranvi sits outside her class & ties a dori that connected him with her, so that she can feel he's nearby her.Ranvi again showed he would do anything for the betterment of his sis..

Ratan has had many ups and down but learning what her friends really thought of her has been a real heartbreak for her. As if things were not bad enough she gets another shock in form of Nihal. The scene that stood out the most as far as the emotional scenes goes was the one where Ratan sees a man in the field and mistakes him for Sampooran. Her elation, her anticipation, her happiness takes over and she runs towards him without any care in the world and hugs him only to realize that she made a big mistake. She realized she was hugging another man and immediately runs from there. Just touching another man made her feel so guilty that she had to wash it off with cold water. The scene where she broke down in front of Chiji after realizing her mistake brought tears to my eyes. I wondered how much more she would be able to take after this.

Well the show has many many gudgudee scenes esp the scenes having RanVeera alone or RanVeera with Chaiji..But in these past two weeks, hands down THE EPIC GUDGUDEE scene has to be when Bansuri said she wont go with Veera even if her body is cut into two pieces to which Veera instantly asked Bansuri "toh kitne tukdo mein chaloge mere saath???"..  ๐ŸคฃIt was soo hilarious that evn Ranvi n Gunjan who heard this couldnt control their laugh..

So except Bansuri, it indeed give "gudgudee" to other characters n audience :p

Its quite unusal for a daily show to lack bloopers and Veera is one such unique show with a crisp screenplay and excellent direction that its hard to spot bloopers in the episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 but if we really have to name one, it can be Ranvi, Baldev and Dalbeer shown the same after five  years whereas the sisters all grew taller and were replaced with new faces๐Ÿ˜‰

hinz thumbnail

'Rab kare har veer nu aisi Veera mile aur har bhen nu aisa veer'

The previous week has been pretty eventful for the show, so it was quite difficult for me to pick up the aivain scene of the week..๐Ÿ˜› However, there was one scene that, in my opinion, was simply irrelevant and also somewhat poorly edited.. The scene where we see a woman is scolding Balbir because she thinks he has stolen her son's ball and Ranvi comes to defend Balbir (Jan 4, 2013).

I honestly did not understand the significance of this scene, and the reason behind it being poorly juxtaposed with Kartar versus the villagers scene..
 ๐Ÿ˜• In my opinion, the editors could had done away with this scene, or atleast, avoided the juxtaposing of the two scenes.๐Ÿ˜Š

We are liking the way you are shaping up the story, we are loving the bro and sis duo very much... Please dnt separate them I am having high doubts with this new entry Nihal...
I hope he does nt separate them :)

Thats it for now!

Ranvi and Veera's moments were cute. Bhavesh and Harshitha's bhai-behen chemistry was superb. The surely deserve a 5/5 for their performance. I personally felt that Ratan and Kartar drama wasn't necessary. But being a village, some people tend to talk about them badly. How ever the actors did a wonderful job and did justice to their role. So it will be a 3.5/5 for their track. Then comes the third major development in the past two weeks. It's the introduction of the mystery man Nihaal Singh. He claims to be Sampooran's friend but has an instant connection with Veera not Ranvi. There are so many speculations going around about him. We have to wait and see how the CVs take the story forward. I am giving a 3.5 for his introduction.

Overall ' 4/5

hinz thumbnail

Sampooran = Nihal ?

By

nivi.divi

here's your winner sig~

It was a close call but we decided on someone who has kept the forum active right from the beginning ๐Ÿ˜‰ no prizes for guessing this one ๐Ÿ˜†

its

-JungleeBilli-(Ayesha)

here's your sigg to show off ๐Ÿ˜›

hinz thumbnail

By

Sublime-Fantasy

here's your winner sig~

By  ll-Shilpa-ll

here's your winner sig to flaunt (seen it before eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)

By

Isha_K

[YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZpDAEJWPMY[/YOUTUBE]

here's your gift

hinz thumbnail

The entire team of  RanVeeraPur Khabrein would like to thank Nikki aka Nikki_SASholic for the most amazing name she had suggested for the newsletter.

here's a little token
of appreciation
๐Ÿ˜Š

hinz thumbnail

Lastly, I'd like to mention a special note of thanks for Shilpa who helped out last minute. And to the entrire team who helped put up a brilliant first edition
๐Ÿค—
We are certainly open to suggestions and all comments are most welcome...
Enjoy!

-Hina-
NL Team Head

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for the first newsletter๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜›lovely NL hina and NL team... and specially hina u rocked ๐Ÿ˜†i know its tough to put up a NL alone... but u did it ๐Ÿ˜‰hope fully we will have many more... btw just a suggestion i know u gave the credit to everyone but we have to mentions names separately also with their particular sec
Edited by --Rashu-- - 11 years ago