•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't think it was posted before.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n8E1Gqr8xeM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n8E1Gqr8xeM

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago

thanks for sharing Shilpa
guess its Ranvi imagining Veera getting cross and hence he'll go buy her a gote wala dupatta...
shilpa 🤣 did u on the tv so early lol btw thanks for video i hope we have some trp rise also
I think Ranvi is going to cut his brand new Kurta and make a dupatta Hina, I am wondering if he will question why Ratan didn't buy Veera something for Lohri.

Rashu, my weekend off so I was checking out FB when I ran across this.

I also saw another promo while watching Arjun this evening.

They showed Veera staring at Nihaal on one side and Ratan also seeing him and closing the window. Nihaal says he needs to finish the work he came here to do and leave quickly.

Couldn't find the link for this one, but the promo was mixed scene from Thurs and Fri, and Ratan closing the window was added on.
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I think Ranvi is going to cut his brand new Kurta and make a dupatta Hina, I am wondering if he will question why Ratan didn't buy Veera something for Lohri.

Rashu, my weekend off so I was checking out FB when I ran across this.

I also saw another promo while watching Arjun this evening.

They showed Veera staring at Nihaal on one side and Ratan also seeing him and closing the window. Nihaal says he needs to finish the work he came here to do and leave quickly.

Couldn't find the link for this one, but the promo was mixed scene from Thurs and Fri, and Ratan closing the window was added on.

oh thats interesting too
thanks again for sharing...

this Nihal character is full of suspense😕