1/13 - Episode Discussion - A PI's Murder Mystery

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch πŸ˜†, and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

January 13th, 2013 - Episode 45
A Private Investigator's Death - Who? What? When? Where? Why?

SP Article:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390623
Promo Link/WU:

Promo Update: Arjun 13th January 2013
Written Update:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390961
Video Update:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390980

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it πŸ˜† Have fun!

Discuss Away!πŸ˜‰

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Naina awesum dear πŸ€—

discussion of episode under 1 roof is better den posting in large number of topics...

i m happy wid d Idea 
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
:D Glad you like it!

AHH. Any thoughts for the episode? I didn't know what else to call it - but if you have any suggestions let me know. πŸ˜†

We didn't get any article, or promo or anything did we? =/ The precap seemed pretty cliched, in my opinion, but I'm hoping that the two cases the Private Investigator was looking into when he was killed were interesting ones, different from what we might expect. πŸ˜†

Any predictions? Anyone?
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree ...The precap didnt gave much idea about d episode ...

it just said ..dat he was working on 2 cases ...n possibly his murder was linked to the cases ...

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
😲... Heights of inhumanity! How come the son-in-law focused on masking the Suicide as Accident.
wildire thumbnail
    L.O.V.E.D
Today's Episode!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Especially because it was thoroughly a full pack episode!!!
Emotions+Shree's antics+++++ ARISHA!!!

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent episode...
Suspense and the thriller effect was there although I had a clue of who the culprit is... 

It became a bit complicated with so many names and lost the plot in some parts but then along the way gathered it up and got some clarity on what was happening..

Loved Rathod's emotions while informing Naik's wife about his death...
Arjun's dialog on relationships based on doubts rather than trust was sooo true...very valid point!
Rathod's comment about the loudspeaker wife of the businessman had me in splits!
Loved the hostel comedy...shree school ka bachaaa...O:-)
Liked the way Aisha was impressed and complemented Arjun for his Khamaal ka intuition...
Loved Shree's "sab ek saat..." waala dialog!
then his work pressure scene when Arjun walks in with his "Good Job Shree" and Shree immediately melts and responds sweetly...cute tha!

Then the moral of the story...again about greed...yes greed does make humans forget humanity and they also forget that truth however suppressed eventually comes out in its fullest form! 
Nice episode!
Kudos to CVs and Team Arjun!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Rathore was too good, and Ayesha too. They understand others' emotions and feelings so well.
When Ayesha asked Shree to send her a copy of the sketch, that time their expressions... Hillarious!🀣..and the Ayesha's 'issmein itna chowkne ki kya baat hai' look and reply... Bravo!!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the episode...

Arjun the master mind!! 
Aisha and Arjun for the first time were together alone..well handled...They both were acting like through professionals...
Aisha was good...
So was Rathore.. πŸ˜Š

Suspense was well directed...
It was a complete episode...there was everything..

Comic element which i felt was missing in last few episodes...it was bought back!!

Shree was so cute ...his arrogance, or anger was showed today...when the watchman called him bachha...LOL that was heights!!

Case was well handled ...
Loved the slap the women gave her husband...very much needed..

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
naina : thanx for making the thread.

coming to the episode, it was a good one. i'm not going into the case..only discussing the other aspects, today rathore again showed that inside that rough and tough exterior is actually a soft soul ..the way he expressed his helplessness of being a police officer in the first scene was too good, more so coz we rarely get to see his soft sides in the show. then came shree's ranting over his work loadπŸ˜†, i was actually laughing out loud when he jumped up on hearing arjun's voice and faced him with a sheepish grinπŸ˜†. of course not to mention the scene in the girl's hostel, the watchman calling him a "school ka baccha" first and then "a college goer", not convinced even when he showed his IDπŸ˜† and shree immediately looks at the ETF SUV as if to tell himself that he IS an ETF officer indeedπŸ˜† !! 

and finally, Arisha. i think the time has come now..to get Arisha scenes😊, at least of what i have inferred from the brief car scene, i think that the CVs have decided to finally take their relationship to the next level😊, starting from professional work to gradually moving into their personal spaces. aage dekhte hai kya hota hai.