Punar Vivah

Sparsh (An SS) Epilogue (Thread 2/Page 81)

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sparsh

Two lost souls,
searching for answers
Riding the winds,
desperate to change.

As they glide through the air,
they see each other,
recognizing each other's pain.

For a lingering moment,
they touch slowly.
Taking the time to feel again.

Slowly the winds stop blowing them
in different directions.
Their bodies collide with gentle perfectio
n.

Part XV

"This is the most beautiful gift ever, Palak. What can I give you as return gift?"

Palak's answer was prompt as she smiled innocently.

"Please be my mumma, Aunty."

Everyone in the room was shocked to silence….only Palak and Ansh were smiling hopefully….suppressed excitement writ large on their angelic faces. Mishti's heart sank as she recalled Yashji's words…"She wants a mumma…she has already decided who her mumma is and is planning to propose to her." Did he know then? Why didn't he tell her? She closed her eyes and looked down for a moment….and knew he was around her here…somewhere. She looked up and around and saw everyone looking at her expectantly, and not correcting Palak, as should have been the case. Now that was strange!! But the two cherubs standing before her demanded her attention more…and more than that their eyes demanded an answer. It was clear to her that Anshu too was in on this. Mishti looked at both of them with an affectionate smile.

"Hmmm…..so this is my Big birthday surprise…a proposal from the beautiful little princess of this magnificent castle to be her Queen mother."

"Hee…hee…hee…Yes.…(Palak grinned back, nodding her head vigorously)…. Papa has bought a ring for you and he will also props to you."

"Mumma," Ansh came and whispered aloud in her ear, "Say yes…please."

Mishti wound one hand around Ansh's waist and with the other pulled Palak closer to her and whispered softly, conspirationally.

"Hush Ansh…not so loud…. Princess, I would love to say Yes now only, but there's a teeny-weeny problem."

"What problem, Aunty?" She whispered back.

Mishti looked at others with pleading eyes and they moved away, realizing the awkwardness of her situation. Still kneeling, she stood both of them in front of her. Then she took Palak's small hands in hers and continued whispering, with Ansh leaning in so as not to miss anything.

"Well…you see…I have a confession to make. When God gave me Ansh, I learnt how to be mumma to only a prince (looking at Ansh, who smiled)…I didn't know a princess will one day ask me to be her mumma, so I never learnt how to be mumma to one (sounding very sad)…And now if I say Yes and become your mumma, God will punish me."

"Oh no, Aunty? So, what should we do now?"

"Hmm...let me think (tapping her temple and furrowing her brows in concentration as the kids waited eagerly)…I got it!...I'll first learn to be mumma of a princess for one month…and after one month you will have your mumma."

"Really? Promise?"

"I promise, beta…your mumma will be with you after a month, and your papa too can give the ring then only….but in return you two have to promise me something….(as they waited) you have to promise that you will not say anything about this to anyone. This will be our little secret. Everyday I'll tell you what I learnt. So, whatsay? Promise?"

As Mishti extended her hand, the duo looked at each other, smiled, and then kept their hands in Mishti's who then covered their hands with the other hand and winked at them. They both kept their free hand on their mouth and giggled. Mishti then got up with a smile, Palak and Ansh holding her hand on her either side.

"Ahem…Don't I get to cut this beautiful cake. I am dying to taste it."

As everyone gathered around the table, Yash slipped away from behind the pillar of the far corner from where he had witnessed the entire interaction. She had done it again….managed to stay away, and at the same time ensuring Palak stays smiling. Yash knew he could not delay this any longer…She would never let up. He had one call to make before he….Something made him stop and glance toward the group…Mishti was looking at him. He just had time to register deep hurt and complain in those eyes….and then she turned away, laughing at something Pari said. Mishti blew the candles and cut the cake and then passed the piece around for everyone to take a bite. She was about to keep the remnant of the piece down on the plate when her wrist was held from behind and she was twirled around.

"My share, I believe." Yash looked into her eyes as he brought her hand to his mouth and ate the piece. Her eyes widened at his brazenness and she reddened inadvertently. She fought for control as Gupta uncle spoke.

"Where were you, Yash? You told me you would be here before us."

"I am sorry, baba…I got held up. Prateek, did you check on the rooms?"

"I did bhaiya…everything is perfect."

At Yash's nod Prateek guided everyone out, except Mishti who was stuck as Palak held her hand. Palak's happiness had doubled at the prospect of this night out.

"Are we going to stay here, papa?"

"Yes my love (getting down on one knee)…we'll have a grand picnic around a bonfire and have lots of fun and then spend the night here. This is celebration time….After all this is Aartiji's birthday as also that the Princess of this castle has stepped into it (he looked up at Mishti who had her back to him and whispered)…finally!!"…(He heard that sharp intake of breath as she clenched her fingers into a fist.)

"C'mon Princess, Ansh…let's go and…"

"Mr Scindia…."

Yash looked at her. She kept her eyes averted as she spoke with a tremor.

"I cannot stay here….I mean I am very grateful to you for going to all the trouble to get this party arranged…but it was not required (she looked at him now, trying to get the message across)…my decision will not change. I mean I cannot be here because I am needed elsewhere."

"No, no Aunty…you have to stay. Please…please. I can then sleep with you…and you can tell us a story…right Ansh?"

"Yes mumma…please stay. We have holidays also."

"Yes…but what about dadu, Ansh…you know he…"

"Supriya is here, Aartiji. Babuji's room has been arranged to his comfort. Now, will you stay…please?"

With no excuses left, Mishti had to agree. The kids danced around them, chattering, as they walked out toward the place where a big bonfire burnt. The next couple of hours were an ordeal for Mishti, as she tried her best to stay cheerful for the sake of the kids and everyone else and to avoid Yash totally by staying away from him. Now she sat across him with the fire in between. She was not unmindful of his frequent glances…but willed herself not to look his way. She smiled at seeing Pari and Neema having a blast at Prateek's expense…Those three had struck a chord of their own. Her eyes moistened as she saw babuji laugh and regale everyone with stories of a life left behind. He looked genuinely happy…yet she could not ignore the deep sorrow he hid in him and never let her see, lest she gets upset. Because of her…because of that vile man's obsession for her…babuji had lost everything he had…his son and bahu, his house, his town, his life. Because of her a happy family went out of existence. Suddenly she felt stifled and a sense of deep loneliness engulfed her. Yash was watching the play of emotions on her expressive face as the shadows from the flames danced across it. It killed him to see the sadness reflected in her eyes. He saw her get up quietly and leave. He gestured Prateek to take care of the kids, as he got up to follow her. He had an idea where she would have gone.

He knew he would find her there. She was sitting on the stone bench in front of the tower, looking up at the glass room…her room. There was a lost look in her face, which was as mesmerizing as it was heartbreaking.

"So you are running away from me again."

She turned her head toward him. Somehow she was not surprised that he was there…as if his presence was just an extension of her thoughts.

"I don't know what you are saying. I am not doing any such thing. I came away because I…..I…I have an urgent call to make. Excuse me…"

He knew that she was just about ready to pass this over again. And he knew he couldn't take it anymore. Yash grabbed her hand as she tried to walk past him and pulled her toward the tower….She tried to break free. No…no…no…She couldn't go up there…just couldn't…she knew she would be lost if she went there. He held tight, and on reaching the tower pressed her against the wall, snatching the phone from her trembling fingers. He then caught her hand…entwining her fingers in his…and held it against his heart…just like he used to do all those years ago. She looked wildly for an escape…but there was no escaping him…not this time.

"Look at me, Mishti."

"Yashji…I am not…"

He put the index finger of the other hand on her lips.

"Don't," he quietly said, and then turned abruptly and pulled her into the lift of the tower and pushed the button without once leaving her hand. Mishti was speechless, part of it due to his closeness to her and the other part due to the sudden seriousness of his demeanor.

The lift door opened into paradise…there was no other word to describe the ambiance she stepped into. Starry skies surrounded her as the moonbeams danced around the room from the glass dome that extended till the floor. Wherever she looked, she saw twinkling space. Hands clasped to her bosom, she twirled around on her toes, enthralled at the sight of a long-forgotten dream coming alive. Her feet felt as if she was floating on air. She looked down to see rose petals scattered all over, as concealed lights lit the floor dimly. A round bed at the center was the only piece of furniture. She stood silent looking out…..Why…Oh God, Why? Why did he have to love her so? She hated herself for what she had to do now. She took a deep breath and turned to find him standing with his back to the lift door, legs crossed, hands in pocket, staring at her with so much love that she found her breath caught in her throat. Time stood still as they gazed at each other beneath the stars. In dream she saw him straighten himself and take a step toward her.

"Mishti." His whisper was a cry that reached the core of her heart as she closed her eyes…and then opened them with a determination, speaking haltingly.

"I am not Mishti, Yashji!….Oh, by the way this is a beautiful room. You really are an architectural genius. Who would have thought of building something like this?"

"Mishti!!" he repeated and took another step forward, without breaking the eyelock.

"Yashji, I am not Mishti!!" She tried again.

"Yes, you are. Mishti, how long are you going to do this?" He reached her, his eyes looking into hers. Mishti took a step back from him, but immediately Yash took a step forward, his hands grabbing her shoulders to keep her still. "How long, Mishti, before we can finally talk about it?"

Mishti nervously swallowed, shaking her head and doing her best to avoid his eyes. She knew she would drown if she did. She needed to stay afloat…for Ansh…for babuji. Her heart began racing and she felt herself being pulled toward him. Her entire being was betraying her. In a last-ditch effort, she decided to play dumb.

"What are you talking about, Yashji? Why are you being like this?" She looked away…out in the space… her eyes trying to find a solution in the maze of the twinkling stars.

"Why are you being like this?" His grip on her shoulders tightened. He wanted so desperately to shake her out of her obstinacy and he would have too if he thought it would make any difference. But his Mishti was too stubborn. If she has a reason, she will fight him till the end….

"Look at me, Mishti….Answer me, for God's sake!!" he ordered. Mishti wanted to ignore it, but something about his voice made her realize that refusing to do what he said wasn't a choice any more. So she looked up, and her breath caught in her throat. Yash's eyes shone, and he looked as if he was in extreme pain. She felt an yearning to reach up and smoothen out the wrinkles that had etched themselves on his forehead. His gaze narrowed in on her and he stared with such intensity that she felt hypnotized.

"Wh…what do you mean? I am just being myself…..How can I make you believe that I am not Mishti? I told you that we had a lot of similarities because…."

"Yes…yes…I remember all that you told me…(his frustration knew no bounds at her tenacity)….You say your voice resembles…no, is exactly as…Mishti's….OK…agreed!!! Then tell me how is it then that each nuance, each lilt, each rhythm, each intake of breath that is registered in my soul and is in your speech is my Mishti's…How is it that your fragrances are same and also that like her you too are in a habit of chewing your lip?…(Mishti stared at him dumbfounded.)...You know how I take my coffee without ever meeting me before….what was that, a wild guess? Apart from names you even share your birthdays…You keep the roses I gave her and even took one from the bouquet I got the other day...Should I go on?…And even if I agree to your explanation of coincidental similarities to all of that…can you explain this Mrs Aarti Dubey: Why are you called Aarti Yash Dubey and not Aarti Aman Dubey? Can you?...(Stunned silence as Mishti stared at his face, which was drawn with pain)…..I'll tell you why? You removed yourself from me…far-far away, but you couldn't remove me away from you…..Isn't it so, Mishti? Isn't it?...Answer me…dammit!!!

"Please……please don't, Yashji….I can't take it any more…" Mishti had gone white and her lips refused to form the lies again.

She stuttered, her focus waning, the fight gone from her on the face of the tortuous onslaught and the pain she saw he was going through. A single tear escaping his eyes broke the final barrier in her. She closed her eyes in resignation and swayed toward him….and suddenly all she could think of was how safe she felt, how much she had missed him, how much she needed him, how her eyes always looked for him, how close he was, how his lips were mere inches away from her. Suddenly, his eyes dropped from looking into her eyes and down to her lips, as if he heard her thoughts.

"Mishti," he whispered and he leaned in. His lips lightly touched hers, but the slightest pressure along with the surprise of his move was enough to make her gasp. Her eyes flew open…and for once she didn't hold back and let herself drown into his gaze. Yash felt exhilarated at the sudden feel of liberation. The hands on her shoulders slowly dropped down and found themselves on her back, pushing her closer to him. Her body molded into his perfectly as he pressed her mouth open, kissing her deeply and then pulling apart to look at her wondrously and then covering her face with kisses till he found her lips again. Their souls had just made contact on another level and rejoiced at this union…erasing the years of loneliness and longing with that one touch.

She should have pushed him away, but she couldn't think. For that one moment, she gave herself to him…where she always belonged…All thoughts and fears flew out of her mind and all that registered was his sparsh and that was enough. Her whole being felt alive. Her eyes fluttered until they finally closed, and her hands slowly made their way around his neck, giving him and receiving the soul-stirring touch that had evaded them for six long years. Yash finally had his heaven in his arms and he was drowning deep into her essence…He gathered her to him tighter. Their cheeks were wet with each other's tears that could not stay back against the intensity of their love. It wasn't until he whispered against her mouth, Dear God Mishti, I love you…I won't ever let you go away from me again…that Mishti realized what she was doing. Reluctantly, her hands moved to his shoulders and she did her best to push him away.

"No," she muttered as his lips broke away from hers. "We can't do this."

"Why?" Yash asked, his arms still around her despite her hands trying to keep him at a distance. "Give me a good reason why."

"Because," Mishti said, trying to catch her breath. She tried to clear her mind and think coherently. "It wouldn't end well."

"How do you know that?" Yash cried, finally letting her go and stepping back from her, brushing his fingers through his hair in acute agitation. "How could you possibly know that when we have barely even found each other again? What's bothering you Mishti? Why have you pulled away from me? Tell me my love….tell me everything and we will sort this out together. Let me in, Darling….please."

Mishti felt tears prickling her eyes and flowing down. She looked away from him as her fingers unconsciously touched her lips.

"It's not about you and me any more….it never was. I won't insult her sacrifice."

To be continued……

Dear friends...Sparsh is continued in this second thread. Congratulations for making this happen!!

Love you all...
Indu

INDEX

Sparsh (An SS)-Thread 1 (Parts I-XIV)

Thread 2

Part XV (Page 1)
Part XVI (Page 13)
Part XVII (Page 23)
Part XVIII (Page 30)
Part XIX (Page 41)
Part XX (Page 51)
Part XXI (Page 61)
Part XXII-A (Page 71)
Part XXII-B (Page 72)
Epilogue (Page 81)

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I... *blinks away tears and takes a deep breath* I can't even begin to express how beautiful this part was...This entire story...So far, every single part has pulled at my heartstrings and moved me and left me speechless by the end.

I love the way you write out the children's voices. Such sweetness, such innocent eagerness, such happiness. All of that shines through in the interactions between Mishti and both of the children (I was about to write "her children" but then I had to correct myself, sadly...) She loves them and they love her...But what is she up to?

She had done it again...managed to stay away, and at the same time ensuring Palak stays smiling. Yash knew he could not delay this any longer...She would never let up.

Yes, she did it again. Maneuvered ever so skillfully away from the eye of the storm, only to end up caught even closer to it...

She was about to keep the remnant of the piece down on the plate when her wrist was held from behind and she was twirled around.

"My share, I believe." Yash looked into her eyes as he brought her hand to his mouth and ate the piece. Her eyes widened at his brazenness and she reddened inadvertently. She fought for control as Gupta uncle spoke.

And she does regain control, doesn't she? I was surprised by Yash's timely appearance - I should have known he would be there to claim his right on that piece - but I was even more surprised that he said so out loud. I saw that as a rather intimate gesture, even if it was not intended to be one...He just takes her hand and guides the cake piece to his mouth, as if it's the most natural thing in the world, verbally and physically staking his claim on that piece of cake that she had touched. *sigh* So much about a remnant of cake...

He looked genuinely happy...yet she could not ignore the deep sorrow he hid in him and never let her see, lest she gets upset. Because of her...because of that vile man's obsession for her...babuji had lost everything he had...his son and bahu, his house, his town, his life. Because of her a happy family went out of existence. Suddenly she felt stifled and a sense of deep loneliness engulfed her. Yash was watching the play of emotions on her expressive face as the shadows from the flames danced across it.

This made me think of how Mishti does the same thing for the ones she loves. She smiles for them, hiding her own desires and sorrows for their sakes. But she is never able to suppress them or hide them completely; they always find an outlet of expression, mostly when she is alone or when she is with Yash, if I am remembering things correctly. And Mishti, too, holds herself responsible for what happened to her family...her babuji's family. That is just so, so sad...I could almost feel the impact of the changing expressions on Mishti's face as strongly as Yash did at that point. I felt like she needs someone to share her grief and loneliness with...someone who can help her breathe again, freely...But she keeps distancing herself from that person, again and again.

Yash grabbed her hand as she tried to walk past him and pulled her toward the tower...She tried to break free. No...no...no...She couldn't go up there...just couldn't...she knew she would be lost if she went there. He held tight, and on reaching the tower pressed her against the wall, snatching the phone from her trembling fingers. He then caught her hand...entwining her fingers in his...and held it against his heart...just like he used to do all those years ago. She looked wildly for an escape...but there was no escaping him...not this time.

"Look at me, Mishti."

"Yashji...I am not..."

He put the index finger of the other hand on her lips.

"Don't," he quietly said, and then turned abruptly and pulled her into the lift of the tower and pushed the button without once leaving her hand.

And I was as stunned as Mishti was. My God, this entire scene...Starting with those bolded portions, until the very last word...SO beautifully written! I am posting a few more of my most favorite parts...

She took a deep breath and turned to find him standing with his back to the lift door, legs crossed, hands in pocket, staring at her with so much love that she found her breath caught in her throat. Time stood still as they gazed at each other beneath the stars. In dream she saw him straighten himself and take a step toward her.

"Mishti." His whisper was a cry that reached the core of her heart as she closed her eyes...and then opened them with a determination, speaking haltingly.

"I am not Mishti, Yashji!...Oh, by the way this is a beautiful room. You really are an architectural genius. Who would have thought of building something like this?"

"Mishti!!" he repeated and took another step forward, without breaking the eyelock.

The description of Mishti's room took me into that moonlit paradise as well, and everything after that was nothing short of breathtaking! Even though she hears Yash's heart cry out to her, she tries valiantly to keep control of the situation like she had always done...until the one moment of surrender that cannot be fought.

"Look at me, Mishti...Answer me, for God's sake!!" he ordered. Mishti wanted to ignore it, but something about his voice made her realize that refusing to do what he said wasn't a choice any more. So she looked up, and her breath caught in her throat. Yash's eyes shone, and he looked as if he was in extreme pain. She felt an yearning to reach up and smoothen out the wrinkles that had etched themselves on his forehead. His gaze narrowed in on her and he stared with such intensity that she felt hypnotized.

If this was a game of hide and seek before, it is not anymore. The bit in bold: that pull, the instinctual desire to reach out to him and smooth away all his pain, all the pain that she has given him and continues to give him by denying her true identity, which he can see and feel...This...and then every word that comes out of Yash's mouth as he lays out the "coincidences" - far too many of them to be called that - that link Aarti Y. Dubey with his Mishti...Superlative writing. My breath caught in my throat as I read on...The intensity was overwhelming, enthralling, incredible...

A single tear escaping his eyes broke the final barrier in her. She closed her eyes in resignation and swayed toward him...and suddenly all she could think of was how safe she felt, how much she had missed him, how much she needed him, how her eyes always looked for him, how close he was, how his lips were mere inches away from her. Suddenly, his eyes dropped from looking into her eyes and down to her lips, as if he heard her thoughts.

"Mishti," he whispered and he leaned in. His lips lightly touched hers, but the slightest pressure along with the surprise of his move was enough to make her gasp. Her eyes flew open'and for once she didn't hold back and let herself drown into his gaze. Yash felt exhilarated at the sudden feel of liberation.

Liberation...And they can both breathe again, taking in each other's essence. Souls uniting and merging after 6 long years of separation - but that was only a separation in the physical sense. The sensations and memories of the sparsh that each left on the other were far too deep.

Her body molded into his perfectly as he pressed her mouth open, kissing her deeply and then pulling apart to look at her wondrously and then covering her face with kisses till he found her lips again. Their souls had just made contact on another level and rejoiced at this union…erasing the years of loneliness and longing with that one touch.

For that one moment, she gave herself to him...where she always belonged...All thoughts and fears flew out of her mind and all that registered was his sparsh and that was enough. Her whole being felt alive. Her eyes fluttered until they finally closed, and her hands slowly made their way around his neck, giving him and receiving the soul-stirring touch that had evaded them for six long years. Yash finally had his heaven in his arms and he was drowning deep into her essence...He gathered her to him tighter. Their cheeks were wet with each other's tears that could not stay back against the intensity of their love.

Instinct, familiarity, awe, surrender, acceptance, belonging, uniting...
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...

I would write more...But some things are meant to be experienced and felt...And my words would fall short of expressing how I truly feel about this. If left to my own devices, I'd end up quoting and praising every line of this update, with special emphasis on the glass room scene. Thank you, Indu, for this brilliantly-crafted story. Poetry in prose and a work of literary and visual art, that is what your words are to me!

Congratulations on yet another landmark - I await your future updates as eagerly as always!
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update👏
Liked the way mishti answered to palak..So cute⭐️
Loved their moment in the lift😳
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next😊
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread🤗...

Simply beautiful👏👏... that pain which they had in for years just melted away with that "sparsh" of each others😳😳... his shower of kisses, listing out each detail of hers finally catching that "Y" of her name was brilliant... it clearly showed how much he had longed for her in these years of separation and when Mishti finally gave in... it proved that there is no greater heaven than his embrace for her where she felt safe and her pains being washed away... 
Loved it

Cant wait for the next...
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow brilliant update dear 👏 and congratulations Morefor the new tread🤗

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update, Indu! 👏👏👏 Congratulations for the new thread! 🤗⭐️

It's just a wonderful part.. The story is beautifully and clearly written... Finally, all the love they have been longing for each other have been showered.. The Kiss.. ☺️!! Waiting for the next part.. Hope Mishti will tell everything.. 😊 

Update ASAP! This time I read without your PM! 😛 But, I will still need it,,! Good job, buddy! 🤗
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratz on the new thread... You dint pm Puvi huh ?? 

Xiao Hei
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indu first congrats on the second thread..

I really don't know what to say anymore.
You have made me cry yet again but this time you made me break down in tears. I'm just too overwhelmed reading this, more than I've ever been in my entire life..
Just when I thought how Sparsh could get any better than this, you again proved me wrong and knocked me off my feet.
The romance element and the bond between Yash and Aarti in this update was so heavenly that you've created this pang in me.
I've always loved my single life but now I'm feeling miserable being single thanks to this spectacular updates. You've created this how I wish...feeling in me..

Indu I'll say it again, not many people have this talent to move someone with their work. You did not only move me and made me feel so much in ways I never thought I would and could but you have also created this new perspective on how strong a bond can be. The romance was pure bliss to read.. I felt so much more passion and romance via this compared to x-rated scenes 😳..This is beyond brilliant..
All the hugs and jhappis I can offer virtually will not be enough to express my happiness and feelings reading your Sparsh. You're beyond a fantastic writer Indu but for whatever it means, here is a pyaar bhari hug and jhappi for you🤗. If I ever meet you in person, don't be surprised if I cry my eyes out and just cling onto you for a while.. That's how overwhelmed I am with your work..
Loved it to the core..

cynthiagem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update is always never enough. I always get so engrossed in the story that I can stay up all night to finish it just like a novel that I find interesting. Looking forward to the next. Thank you Indu!
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indu I think Ji comes automatically for you for the work you do

First of all congrats for your new Thread..

From kids innocence to Aarti maturity to handle it

Yash seeing all emotions n coming to claim what was his n n always be truly symbolizes in a piece of cake

Then Mishti feeling the guilt n emotions for babuji n again not caring for herself is truly called a selfless soul n her soulmate is her yash who don't need her to say a single word n yet feel her each n a very true emotions

Then comes AARYA moment where Mishti surrenders with great difficult n after coming up from turmoil of emotions to the place she belongs to…  in his YASHJI embrace or I shud say "SPARSH" of each other to reach the warmness to thr soul that completes a human….. awww that whole sequence hats off to GC n KS actors emotions I can literally imagine on them…n now the truth which she kept under her hearth is coming in one good sentence ""It's not about you and me any more….it never was. I won't insult her sacrifice.""

Hats off ji all i can say i will read agn to register each n every beautiful word coming from your Kalam( computer keys i mean J)